Forums

Hardmode Loot for legacy dungeons

It seems Ebon Drake Lair, Starstone Mines and Ransacked Treasury have no loot on hard mode. My sample size isnt huge but Id say its ~12-14 runs on HM since update with no drop.

Forest of Echos, Aerodrom and Substratum seem to be working fine. Wanted to put this out there for the community to confirm I'm not crazy as well.

6 minutes ago, Walex said:

We've cleared RT HM for whatever reason and when the boss was defeated there was zero loot.

Looks super worth!

The main reason people do HM is for the dynamic daily rewards.

It's not worth to Multi RT beyond that.

I do 3x RT HM every day, Most runs have loot (Tho there are ofc runs with no loot as well), but it's not useful look except for that thing you socket in the new acc's, that usually go for 500g+

In the past dungeons had 100% drop chance on some material chest, but these HM dungeon don't have anything with 100% drop chance, so if nothing drops, nothing drops.

2 hours ago, AllSlidersMaxed said:

seems Ebon Drake Lair, Starstone Mines

Lair and SMM is not worth to run at all, due to them not dropping that thing that you socket into the Acc.

Edited by Uldrum

• NCSOFT
47 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Dono why the mods moved this to bug reports?

I thought these drop rates were intentional?

@Green Storm

I moved it there because it sounded to me more accurate but technically this belongs to the Player to Player Support subforum, so I'm now moving it there!

8 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

I moved it there because it sounded to me more accurate but technically this belongs to the Player to Player Support subforum, so I'm now moving it there!

Can't you just answer if the drop rates are intended like this or not 😄

IDK why it would be player to player support. To me that is a subform for resolving technical issues or advice on problems from one player to another.. Im not so much looking for other players to fix my problem but more so make devs aware that it exists and get feed back from other players so my small sample size isn't used to simply dismiss the feed back.

That being said it sounds like some others have seen some drops from HM. So the issue is really just that HM can have no drops at all. I see no reason that at least something shouldn't drop like maybe the starcross stone chest.

15 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Lair and SMM is not worth to run at all, due to them not dropping that thing that you socket into the Acc.

I also agree that SSM and EL feel really bad to run. Only worth running to get the extra daily gold while cashing in your dynamics and you would likely be better off running RT for the extra chance at guild stones.