Forums

How do I get to Thornwind Vale?

Lil QD

Hello

There is this blue quest on a map, it's on zone Moonwater Plains > Misty Woods > Thornwind Vale.  The quest doesn't have a name as it needed to be activated first.

Does anyone know how to get to this location, Thornwind Vale?

There is a certificate for a map, it required 3 maps  put together to get 1 map, Old Brigand Map.
I don't think this is it.  Do you know where I could find a quest to open this portal?

Hey, to unlock Thornwind valley you have to be certain hm level / finish a certain act on story in order to receive a Thornwind letter quest on your J '' Second TAB'' once you enable the quest you have to go on zaiwei on thornwind location '' not remember the name of location '' you will speak with 2-3 npcs and you will see a system message saying you can now withstride there --> Moonwater Plains--> Misty Woods --> Thornwind Valley its on top right side you will find it easly! Hope this helped you out i will update with 2-3 images soon!

• Like 1

thank you

On 6/5/2022 at 10:21 AM, Yuna Maiden said:

Hey, to unlock Thornwind valley you have to be certain hm level / finish a certain act on story in order to receive a Thornwind letter quest on your J '' Second TAB'' once you enable the quest you have to go on zaiwei on thornwind location '' not remember the name of location '' you will speak with 2-3 npcs and you will see a system message saying you can now withstride there --> Moonwater Plains--> Misty Woods --> Thornwind Valley its on top right side you will find it easly! Hope this helped you out i will update with 2-3 images soon!

thank you!