Skystealer Event

Ishtar

Duration: May 25 to June 1

Objectives: Complete 5 Daily Challenges during the event period

When they do these kinda of events, they tend to wait until the end of the event before they send out the rewards.

Duration: June 1 – June 8

Objectives: Complete 6 Weekly Challenges during the event period

Who knows, maybe they wait until the end of both weeks before they send it out.

Edited by Uldrum
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chala said:

Maybe. I didn't get anything too. Maybe noone?

Clearer communication needed from the staff btw...

The staff still thinks we have stages on Aerodrome and Substratum.

I doubt they know how the event works either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AnLeKiOm said:

it was surely necessary to make the délis from Wednesday 25 to Wednesday 1 without forgetting a day. Just forget one, you don't get the rewards.

That is not explicitly said in the news post. It purely reads as if you did 5 DC once, that would be enough. If that is not actually the case, then the news post has lied to every single player and deceived them.

The original post said for all 7 days of the week btw. Then they changed it cause thats a bit ridiculous to demand, i guess. I took pictures of the post when it was first released, to send to other people as information, so yeah you both are technically correct depending on when you got your information. The rewards show up in your received items under "Hongmoon store" "Daily challenge" or smth btw, i at first didnt notice them either.

15 hours ago, Gman said:

@Green Storm

I have done more then 5 dailies on atleast 2 characters. Support refuses to add the event rewards to my account.

Same I did more than 5 during the week/reward period and support denied me as well and I only have 1 char total 1 account total. Support sucks around here and they are usually unwilling to do anything outside of the 3 restoration token policy that's worthwhile. They likely typo'd the event period start/end on the first half and are basing the rewards off of some different factor likely that korea handed over to them and they terribly translated it wrong. Thing is like when stores mark the wrong price (on the store end not customer tampering) they should honor what was posted on the news, forums, social media, and what the CM said rather than whatever backend system that was tweaked differently to distribute the rewards based on some other factor other than what was stated you know make exceptions for their own screw ups. It's just lame its simple rewards and they act like people are trying to scam them out of so much when you make a ticket. People that spend way more than they should be on this dead game. It's mere principle though. So after I let it go, wasn't gonna rant but when I saw someone else also getting shafted yet having done the reward requirements for the dailies in a timely manner on or by June 1st it just shows how lackluster support is. It's like if you wanted to kill a game any faster you'd hire these guys to manage  your support tickets. No customer service what so ever, very rude and unprofessional, not even concideration for anything or anyone it's just like oh the auto system works as intended move along. Well human error should be factored in as well when you advertise an event we don't see the backend system to know what it's actually gonna factor or use to determine reward distribution so we go off of what's posted by the CM and team.. If they were wrong they should admit fault and honor everyone within the period they claimed was the actual period. As well as if they don't specify cutoff times you know "pre vs post maintenance" on the final day as well. Regardless of how it's always been and such. They posted during/after the maintenance that the 1st was the final day yet are going back and trying to act like it was before then or even that it wasn't 5 daily challenges 1 time like the post said but instead 5 daily challenges 5 times basically almost everyday for the week to be eligible big switcheroo than the post.

So @Green Stormif you're listening or taking any feedback please coach your support team on customer service etiquette. They act like uncaring, inhuman, auto scripted robots that pretty much deter you from ever wanting to speak with them unless you have some simple cut and dry restoration token request otherwise they are the least helpful game support team that ever existed. Easily a D-

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/8278/cursed-legacy-releases-on-june-8

"Don’t miss the Skystealer Events, Week 2!

Today is the last day to complete the Skystealer Events, Week 1 event, and it’s also the first day to start working on Week 2! Completing 6 Weekly Challenges before June 8 will net you a bundle of materials to upgrade your new gear."

Above was posted not too long before the server came up on the 1st (post maintenance).

Also per greenstorm above in this very thread

"The rewards for Week 1 will be sent very soon after the event ends, which is today. Similarly, the rewards for Week 2 will follow a bit after the June 8 update."

"Ends" not "ended" which makes it seem that one would've had all of the 1st to do so.

So they are claiming June 1st was an overlap day you could finish the first weeks (last day eligible) and second weeks (first day eligible) all in that day. And if you are going to say well that was only for 12a-4a before server went down they posted this at like 7a nearing the end of maintenance conveying you could still have the 1st to complete 5/5. And I heard two things 5/5 once and 5/5 5 times one or the other might be the true reward, post says 1st is the last day which is usually meaning all day especially when they put it out at like 8am server time. Also says 5/5 once.

Should compensate people that completed it within the period posted and if there are any cutoffs should state so like if its 5pm pacific on said day, etc.

Edited by LordSwift

On 6/6/2022 at 11:14 AM, Gman said:

I have done more then 5 dailies on atleast 2 characters. Support refuses to add the event rewards to my account.

I'm fairly sure the event was to clear 5/5 Daily challenge on 5 sepperate days during the event period, so 5 5/5 daily challenge.

That's how i read it any way.

"Objectives: Complete 5 Daily Challenges during the event period"

and not just any 5 dailies.

Edited by Uldrum

5 Daily Challenges during the event period....how clear can this be? Does not say 5x5 daily challenges does it @Uldrum

Anyways @Green Storm, support keeps on closing my ticket. They refuse to look into the characters that i have done multiple daily challenges on during the week.

1 hour ago, Gman said:

5 Daily Challenges during the event period

1 Daily challenge "I assume" is One 5/5 completed.

In order to do 5 challenges, "I assume" you have to do 5/5 completed for 5 days.

I don't know why you read it the way you did.

But for this event "I assume" they count it as One when you complete a 5/5, Because that is 1 completed Daily challenge.

The daily challenge is not completed if you just do 3 or 4. "I assume" it has to be 5/5 every day for it to be counted as 1 towards this event.

I do agree they word it pretty poorly, But "I assume" you did not do enough.

Now i'm not a GM, so i don't know exactly, thus why i added a few "I assume", Because i don't know this as a fact.

I just assume 5/5 = 1 Completed and to get the 5 challenges completed you have to do 5/5 for 5 days.

Edited by Uldrum

The first information on this event said 5 dailies 7 days in a row, that somehow got lost later on

not sure if it still was the case after the post changed

anyways will be easier to finish this weeks quest as it only wants 6 weekly quests finished

they sent week 1 rewards this week when they meant to send week 2 rewards?

did anyone get the week 2 rewards today yet?

the crystals are different between week 1 and week 2 and the pet chest and wonder chest correspond to week 1 and 2 respectively as well

edit: i see the timeline of this thread now, seems this question is the current conundrum

Edited by swordin
contextual

• NCSOFT

After looking into the rewards distribution, we found accounts that we missed. We’ve now distributed the Week 1 rewards to those accounts. Later today, the Week 2 rewards will be sent so that there’s no confusion about those two rounds of distribution today!

• Like 2