upgrade costs / RNG are crazy

FreddyMac

I started out with a +8 soul tonight and decided I would go for +11.After 11k gold I ended up with a +8 soul.This rng upgrade crap has to stop!I literally don't even want to play anymore after this.I sent in a ticket and they said they can restore less than 300 gold and very few mats compared to what I spent.The new dungeon drops random gear that isn't even class specific.are we meant to run this new dungeon until the end of time until we get our class gear and then spend thousands of gold trying to upgrade it?#how to kill your game!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Story of my life right there...this is the only game where you can start a evening playing and end up WORSE OFF then you started. This needs to be changed, but the devs don't understand the problem...they assume we're just like KR and like the same style of gameplay.

34 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

this is the only game where you can start a evening playing and end up WORSE OFF then you started

You must have very little game experience if you think that is the case.

You should take a look at Black deserts upgrade system if you think BnS is bad 😄

Edited by Uldrum

We're not talking about black desert.We're talking about bns here.and the lack of support this thread has generated tells me there will be no change to the game system.get used to the crap rng of bns people!I sent in a ticket and they literally told me to start a post on the BnS forums so here I am and no 1 cares enough to comment on this matter.

Hi guys, 

i started this patch with 560k gold + 280 Sacred vial and 220 pet pack.

my soul was +13 my pet was +14

i end up with 2.5k gold 0 mats and soul +15 pet +17 i spend the gold to buy olis and pods and to pay the upgrade costs 

its rly sad how the costs are rly high and the upgrade chances are to low, after that i dont feel i want to play anymore or i stay and keep milking me.

i dont understand how we got same KR upgrade system in time in kr server u get oils even from daily quests also from events also from manyways but here we can have only 2 per weak from events and if u get lucky u get 1 per day from dungeon, this is nothing compare to the amount u need and the gold u need to do 1 upgrade with 2% chance.

guys u need to fix this cos this is just insane.

Yes, I can agree it is quite insane you lost 560k for just a few upgrades! What you can do next time, maybe keep 50*materials you need if it is the 2% chance! They could have made 10% at least for last stages...

• Hyunkel changed the title to upgrade costs / RNG are crazy
22 hours ago, HurricaneHawi84 said:

Hi guys, 

i started this patch with 560k gold + 280 Sacred vial and 220 pet pack.

my soul was +13 my pet was +14

i end up with 2.5k gold 0 mats and soul +15 pet +17 i spend the gold to buy olis and pods and to pay the upgrade costs 

its rly sad how the costs are rly high and the upgrade chances are to low, after that i dont feel i want to play anymore or i stay and keep milking me.

i dont understand how we got same KR upgrade system in time in kr server u get oils even from daily quests also from events also from manyways but here we can have only 2 per weak from events and if u get lucky u get 1 per day from dungeon, this is nothing compare to the amount u need and the gold u need to do 1 upgrade with 2% chance.

guys u need to fix this cos this is just insane.

Eh, why are you not sattisfied with + 10 or so. Do you think the difference in dps is that big, that you are frustrating yourself? Agree gold income is non existing without taking out your CC