Forums

An update about the Community’s Feedback

Green Storm

1 hour ago, Rhiakath said:

Who cares, you'll farm the next dungeon next week and you'll drop it eventually before you get your class specific necklace anyway

I think a lot of people don't know that the next dungeon will have a chance to drop weapon as well.

30 minutes ago, dannythenut said:

other point... no drops in HM runs? you can have no drop in fking HM RUNS?!??!?! easy mode okay it´s fine, it´s easy mode but in hard mode? rly? 

Only drop that matters is the Thing to socket in the Acc's and it only drops in RT and FoE (But still very low chance.)

Aero and Sub have some use since you can get challenger token and purple insig there.

But lair and SMM is completely useless.

Noone would Multi these HM's, it's not worth.

People run these for the daily dynamic quest reward hoping for that socket thing for acc's (i keep forgetting the name sorry :D)

But Yes, Nothing in HM has 100% drop chance, So there will be runs with no loot chest at all.

The only Purpose with HM is the daily dynamic rewards.

Edited by Draknalor

10 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

The dungeons now rewards Upsurge weapons that are appropriate to the class you're using. Note that the guide (Ctrl+J) does not reflect that change and this will be fixed in a future update.

Does this include the reward for clearing stage 8 for the first time, or does that still give random weapon?

12 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

The dungeons now rewards Upsurge weapons that are appropriate to the class you're using. Note that the guide (Ctrl+J) does not reflect that change and this will be fixed in a future update.

Please let us change the weapon through support or something, Feels a bit odd that i have a RNG one while someone might get the normal one