Going to do anything about cheaters now that they're exploiting demonsbane?

WhatToUse

It's undeniable that an exploit is being used to clear the dungeon at stages this high. It's mathematically impossible for these players to have the gear/damage required to legitimately kill the boss at these stages. This is a real bad look for the game when you don't even have to spend money on the game for upgrades anymore, you can just abuse the demonsbane first clear rewards and get hundreds of free pet packs / sacred vials / sterling scale fragments.

rVJGUwf.png

7 hours ago, xMrDead said:

Can i see your math?

Oh stop it…Are you trying to defend some of those people? Or simply you are one of them who are abusing this? As far as Ive heard thats some kind of glitch where they can keep the boss stunned throughout the whole fight. Hopefully it wont stay like this and these people get whats coming to them… Wheres the fun in playing game like this. That VertigoV has even a true weapon. Nobody in kr even has it and thats also because they control cheating better than na and eu. 

Edited by Ahrene

10 hours ago, xMrDead said:

Can i see your math?

I don't have the hard numbers and I cba making a damage output calculator, but go find a parse from any of them or any other player with super endgame gear like that. It won't be anywhere near what's required to clear the boss before it enrages, especially in that team comp (gun/sf/2 assassins)

3 hours ago, Ahrene said:

Nobody in kr even has it and thats also because they control cheating better than na and eu. 

That simply isn't true. There are multiple true weapons on KR and here too. The drop rate of them isn't absurd like the true ring and true earring are.

Yep, we know it, but does NC know it? None of them play the game, let alone at endgame. Inb4 thread locked and "if you have any evidence send it to blahblah". Meanwhile I don't need to be good at math or have video proof to be able to tell you that reaching Jupiter on foot is not possible. This is the BnS equivalent of walking to Jupiter in 15 minutes.

In case anyone curious about the math but unable to make calculations, the case for doing floor 20 with no mech damage:

In floor 20 boss has 910 billion hp

Boss enrage timer is 10min 30sec, which is 630 seconds

910 billion hp divided by 630 seconds, equals to 1444 million dps

A party can have max 4 players

On average each party member should keep 361 million dps at the end of the fight

You forgot to take into account the mechanical damage that the boss takes, furthermore the hp estimate you gave is wrong, the actual HP is 891 billion. : )
Most of you seem to think that parsing is where you'll do your highest dps but you're not taking into account party buffs or grabs and in a lot of cases breaker. You can also grab the boss before it starts the enrage giving you 6 more seconds of dps before it wipes you.

It's not a cheat though. Korea had the same problem and they fixed it a month later (well 1 week after it got known). We are just getting the patches 1:1 (with nerfed drop rates) including all the bugs however broken they are.
While cheating is indeed something which is now standard in BnS these scores were not made using cheats. You can do the same scores using the vanilla client without any kind of external programs.

Edited by FriendlyFox

The only thing that will happen here is, that @Green Storm will close this discussion with reference to Code of Conduct.

Which I don't understand, the CoC only states that they don't tolerate cheating and posting links to cheats.

How does it make sense to close discussions that only raise the awareness of cheating? I honestly would like an explanation why the discussions are closed while nothing is done about the cheats at hand.

To me it sounds that the CoC is handled like

We do not tolerate talking about cheats because it hurts our reputation...

not how it is actually defined

We do not tolerate cheaters in the game, and we do not tolerate posting links to cheats or any other malicious programs on the forums....

• Like 1

If anybody from NCWest wants to know how this glitch works, just ask the guys over at the Korean department. They use the same glitch that was already present in the Korean version of the game... it's actually the same 1 by 1. 

Hopefully this will result in people getting permanently banned from the game for abusing this glitch. I mean... is there any integrity left in this game? Please, do something. 

The people there arent using a glitch thats possible in vanilla. They are using a teleport hack per cheat engine to instantly kill the boss and thats how you get people with BM SS clearing stage 14+, which is rather impossible with our current gear level. 

Like always hacking is killing anything in this game. Not bad enough that nearly everyone there is using gcd hacks already. Now they just instakill it.

Edited by Crona Darkdance

2 hours ago, H1ghL1ght said:

you're blindly accusing people of cheating when it's not a cheat.

2 hours ago, H1ghL1ght said:

no one is abusing any glitch

Even when no glitch was used they used several cheats/hacks (what the cheating part of the community calls "quality of life" changes) and that's for sure.
More than enough to call it cheating.

• NCSOFT

Hello,

Accusing any player, clan, of cheating, griefing, hacking, or exploiting is not allowed on the forums. If you witness any of these acts while playing, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support team, so they can properly investigate the matter.  Thread closed.