Jump to content
Forums

"Already Fixed the Bug", Support team says


Recommended Posts

What the hack is going on. They e-mailed to me, that they already fixed the bug on Stage 3. I don't you guys look on some thing  Sate 1 also not working. Check this screen shot they just told me. and also look my in-game screenshot. What should I do, leave this game ?????? or when you gonna fix it. That is why we need two server one for test and one for player.

 

c9aGwG3.pngwaojwws.pngB4iTWcd.pngtoWBy6I.pnghGxrHcw.png

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the same reply from different GM support, i replied it didnt work, then got another reply, was told to do the following..

"quote"

 

"For this situation, you may need to do a file repair on the game client.
 
Please do the following:
1) Start the NC Launcher 2.0
2) Sign in with your account details.
3) Scan file
4) Wait for the files to verify.
5) Click on "Start Game"

 

"

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I was told by support that the new Mythical version of Poh soul shield is not above "Thornbreaker" in quality.

 

My impression of them is that they just look up answers in a wiki, they don't play the game, they don't have any knowledge about the game or what certain terms or phrases mean.

 

Just a Solution Wiki and nothing else.

 

It's sad and frustrating that the playersbase knows more about the ins and outs of the actual game than the people you write to for help with ingame issues, Just depressing that we can not trust support to.. actually support

Edited by Draknalor
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

I was told by support that the new Mythical version of Poh soul shield is not above "Thornbreaker" in quality.

 

My impression of them is that they just look up answers in a wiki, they don't play the game, they don't have any knowledge about the game or what certain terms or phrases mean.

 

Just a Solution Wiki and nothing else.

 

It's sad and frustrating that the playersbase knows more about the ins and outs of the actual game than the people you write to for help with ingame issues, Just depressing that we can not trust support to.. actually support

So accurate. They know nothing of the game and never will!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishtar said:

I got the same reply from different GM support, i replied it didnt work, then got another reply, was told to do the following..

"quote"

 

"For this situation, you may need to do a file repair on the game client.
 
Please do the following:
1) Start the NC Launcher 2.0
2) Sign in with your account details.
3) Scan file
4) Wait for the files to verify.
5) Click on "Start Game"

 

"

yeh they told me as well this, its really not working.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

I mentioned in this thread that we're investigating issues with the various stages of Soul Boost.

 

Back to your question: yesterday we discovered an issue with the copy of the text shown on Stage 3, so we fixed that particular problem during an unscheduled maintenance. Meanwhile we were investigating reports by players about Stage 4 having issues. It's likely that the support agent that replied to your ticket was talking about the first issue and not the other ones.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT
42 minutes ago, Motorola Cruz said:

What i think he trying to say is the quest from any tab 1 through 4  don't count toward SB it marks them as completed but the bar never movies 

 

To investigate these issues, we need precise reports about particular situations that each player encounters. General statements help us a lot less, unless we can actually reproduce exactly the issue in our test environments, where we can see a lot more things and start exploring the details of an issue.

 

That is why I've asked precise questions about this issue here:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Green Storm said:

I mentioned in this thread that we're investigating issues with the various stages of Soul Boost.

 

Back to your question: yesterday we discovered an issue with the copy of the text shown on Stage 3, so we fixed that particular problem during an unscheduled maintenance. Meanwhile we were investigating reports by players about Stage 4 having issues. It's likely that the support agent that replied to your ticket was talking about the first issue and not the other ones.

Hello @Green StormI was trying to say, if Page 3 problem then why other Pages point not counting. I just informed another bug problem that Page 1 also no counting, that's it. But from GM reply email did not giving me right answer. GM told me that Page 3 bug fixed. well if bug fix then why we didn't get the soul boost level up. I know you guys trying to best. But We are also playing here lots of time. We like this game that's why still playing this game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday (May 19th), I reached "Trial of the Ancients" 15/21 and "Primeweald Totality" 7/7, but my soul boost score didn't increase.

 

Please fix this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am expecting that the Soulboost dg will just Conform the new rotation... but turns out it's part of "Ideal world" not "Real world".  As seen they managed to broke that down, essentially turned Soulboost into Soulbust 1 month earlier than it supposed expiration.

 

I feel bad to those who are in same party with me :x as they got cucked.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed. This is unacceptable. If you're going to end Soul Boost early, just end it. Don't 'accidentally' break it. We likely won't get the second one either as our region is designed to cause the game to be shut down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2022 at 12:42 PM, Immunity said:

this works for some people: finish csc 5

I cleared stage 2 twice now and I'm still at 0% and can't unlock stage 3. Is this another bug?

 

This is so damn frustrating! Before they broke soul boost, I cleared all 10 floors of Aerodrome for my soul boost, and now I have to run CSC a hundred times just to get the points from stages I already unlocked? This is a joke! I really hope they fix this on wednesday and extend soul boost for another month. It's the least they can do...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

Hey everyone,

 

I do not have an update to share about the current Soul Boost issues but know that this has been the topic at the top of our list. I will share any information as soon as I get it.

 

Since this is a bug, I'm going to close this thread and redirect you to that one for updates (when I have them): 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...