Jump to content
Forums

Soulboost Meter broken


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Is Page 3 safe to do soulboost quest now? anyone got points doing them?

There was no daily for me yesterday, might have to pause doing them today aswell it seems...

 

 

Edited by Ishtar
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you everyone for sending your information. We have received enough responses to help narrow down what may be causing the issue. I’ll let you know  when I have new information to share about this

Greenstorm I just ran weeklies on my alt and I got no points at all cause the soulboost meter it broken. I have all 4 tabs unlocked on my alt and kit was her 3/3 for all weekly challenge dungeons. Is

A quick update: we're continuing work on the Soul Boost issue. We're looking at various options and are trying to bring a satisfactory resolution to this problem as soon as humanly possible. I will sh

Posted (edited)

I tried the weeklies, quest done, yet no points were added.

This might not be/affect all players, maybe a small minority affected by this, hence why it's so quiet. People need to start to report if it happen to you, dont be quiet, thinking it'll solv itself...

 

Unless you make some noice, they wont make it a priority...

This is serious, event is weeks away from ending, we cant do any dailies if this is not fixed soon....

Edited by Ishtar
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another emergency maintenance is needed to fix the problem with the dot bar, the point is that they get that problem corrected. 😞

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I did quests yesterday, didn't get points. Today was the same problem (I noticed that text was changed in some quests), but players still not get points for completing quests. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

a4265628e6f6cd9d1826b97a1698d71b.png

2b66c305361d55cc610b161d5a2beb90.png

As you can see, Soul Boost objectives are not giving any points whatsoever. This is a major problem as it renders Soul Boost IMPOSSIBLE to complete until it is fixed. This must be fixed without delay. Don't even try to deny this bug exists.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

Hi everyone,

 

We've received your reports, on the forums and on social media. We're investigating these reports as we speak. I'll update when we know more.

 

Thanks for your patience.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Is Page 3 safe to do soulboost quest now? anyone got points doing them?

There was no daily for me yesterday, might have to pause doing them today aswell it seems...

 

 

 

Someone reported on discord that page 3 doesn't work. I don't think any pages work atm

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

Could all the players affected by Soul Boost quests not appearing to grant points please send me a DM with the following information:

  • The server are you playing on.
  • Is this happening on all your characters or only on a few of them?
  • For each character where you saw this issue happen:
    • The name of the character
    • Their Soul Boost level
    • Are they not getting points with all quests, or only with some of them?
    • If the character didn’t get Soul Boost experience for clearing Chaos Supply Chain, did they previously clear The Aerodrome and get credit for some of those quests before they were replaced?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

Please don't share the information I asked for in public! I want to make sure that this information cannot be used against any player (not that I know of a particular risk, but to be safe).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I send a reply to the support and they tell me, put it in the forum and here they tell me not to put it in the forum. LOL

Edited by NyPo
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT
2 minutes ago, NyPo said:

I send a reply to the support and they tell me, put it in the forum and here they tell me not to put it in the forum. LOL

 

I asked that people send it to me in DM (Direct Message) so that only I can see this information. You do not need to send me that DM because I already copied your information before removing your post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

Thank you everyone for sending your information. We have received enough responses to help narrow down what may be causing the issue. I’ll let you know  when I have new information to share about this issue.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a clue what's the issue with the SB Meter, if all of you remember when SB start, we needed to complete a certain amount of quest in order to UNLOCK the consecutives pages, after we get 18/05/22 patch they remove AD 1-10, from page 2 so now we have CSC 1-5 instead, in order to get the points from the pages 3 we have to complete all CSC quest on page 2 EVEN if we already did AD before the patch, i personally tested this by doing some quests from my page 3(not getting any point), and then did all the CSC 1-5 from page 2, and after that got my pointsScreenshot00110_2.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Senekis said:

I have a clue what's the issue with the SB Meter, if all of you remember when SB start, we needed to complete a certain amount of quest in order to UNLOCK the consecutives pages, after we get 18/05/22 patch they remove AD 1-10, from page 2 so now we have CSC 1-5 instead, in order to get the points from the pages 3 we have to complete all CSC quest on page 2 EVEN if we already did AD before the patch, i personally tested this by doing some quests from my page 3(not getting any point), and then did all the CSC 1-5 from page 2, and after that got my pointsScreenshot00110_2.jpg

The Primeweald quest from page 1 doesn't give me any points either. Same goes for the Chaos Supply Chain quest from page 2.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I can tell after my previous post, it seems that this bug affects people that have done the substratum soulboost challenge already and haven't completed the Chaos supply chain challenge.

After I have completed stage 5 of chaos supply chain, I started getting points when completing the soulboost challenges so that seems to be the core of the bug.

Hope that helps!

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Adrian Stormrage said:

From what I can tell after my previous post, it seems that this bug affects people that have done the substratum soulboost challenge already and haven't completed the Chaos supply chain challenge.

After I have completed stage 5 of chaos supply chain, I started getting points when completing the soulboost challenges so that seems to be the core of the bug.

Hope that helps!

What about points?, from csc 1-5 did you get them back after or do they remains lost?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Demonsbane csc weren't suppose to give you any points?

After finishing stage 1-5 i got 100 points, which i believe came from weeklies that i did yesterday.

The issue is with csc 1-5, do all that and you'll get your lost points back from other stages, not sure tho, will have to try a few more quest for confirmation

 

Sucks that you wont get any points from csc.

Is that intended or a bug?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Maybe Demonsbane csc weren't suppose to give you any points?

After finishing stage 1-5 i got 100 points, which i believe came from weeklies that i did yesterday.

The issue is with csc 1-5, do all that and you'll get your lost points back from other stages, not sure tho, will have to try a few more quest for confirmation

 

Sucks that you wont get any points from csc.

Is that intended or a bug?

I havent tried yet but for what I understand if you already cleared The Aerodrome F10, the points CSC give are not new points, it will maybe "unblock" SB 3rd and 4th stages like the previous Aerodome 10th did. And ye it sucks a lot coz the game already take so much time that for the ones who cleared SB stage 2 already will have to loose more time unbloking again next SB stages

Edited by Iririp
more info
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Immunity said:

it seems like you have to finish chaos supply chain stage 5 to get any soul boost points, before that the meter doesnt move

Already did and got no points 😉

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ces said:

Already did and got no points 😉

Same here! I did CSC stage 1 to 5 and I still don't even get points for primeweald...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Keeping alive the thread, this is supports response to my ticket: 

Quote

GM Fudgebar (Blade and Soul)

May 19, 2022, 15:35 PDT

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.
 
We will forward your report to the development team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we may be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any major updates may be announced on our website and/or forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/
 
If you have any other details that may help with the investigation or if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.
 
Regards,

GM Fudgebar
NCSOFT Support Team

 

So, seems is going to be a lost week. Soul Boost was a great idea to try to reach higher tiers and for old players to return. I've seen returning friends that stopped playing the game long ago. 

 

It's a shame that the changes to the dungeons and daily challenge did not consider Soul Boost. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...