Can't finish SoulBoost like this

wardenlynftw

And no solution has been offered during this maintenance or any announcement made  by @Green Stormor anything.

I am missing days of the 7/7 dailies and most of the dungeons that aren't listed in F8 aswell.

Can I cancel my suscription already or I wonder if I should be have more patience on top of the problems this patch has come with? 

This is only something I do for my alt, I don't even want to talk about my main and the problems, would be redundant.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ylkrad said:

can't you just do the dungeons by walking in? 🐑 the 7/7 is bleh, agree.

No I dont want to walk to each dungeon, also Aerodrome Has no floors anymore, master hong can't be entered and the list goes on and on. However when its about a bug like obtaining free obsidians and garnets, look how quickly they fixed it, and when they realised it wasn't even fixed, they quickly moved the reward. As allways this company solves first what matters them, and later for us if its enough ppl complaining/knowing. So disappointed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wardenlynftw said:

master hong can't be entered

False.

I can enter it just fine, You just have to enter it at an angle and not straight from the front.

I usually run at the right corner and that works for me.

Edited by Uldrum

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, Metatime said:

They did fix tab 2 with needing CSC5 (hopefully more then just a text update). Now they need to fix the dungeons. It's pretty silly they didn't update the dungeons yet

We intended to have a fix for the dungeon part of Soul Boost, but one part was not correct, so we're trying to fix this now! Please continue the discussion on the thread in the Bug Report subforum: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/253600-soulboost-meter-broken/

i finished doing a quest that should have resulted in a lvl up in Soul Boost for my destroyer and the meter didn't move at all.  Soul Boost is a joke and you can't believe anything that comes from the so called "Support".

• Like 1

Oh I just want to say to everyone who touted the CSC Stage 5  x2 as a Soul Boost Fix ..... YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!   I did it and my SOUL BOOST IS STILL DEAD and Moulderin g in the ground.

• Like 1

I feel your pain. It didn't work for me either. In the end, it was Just time and energy wasted on CSC.

I also don't want to get my hopes up for next maintenance... But I'm stuck on SB level 43 anyway xD there's no way I can finish it either way