I think this update might've killed a lot of the playerbase.

Uldrum

36 minutes ago, DyoxEvo said:

but the weapons do not drop at all

Done around 150 runs so far and seen a couple of weapons maybe 3-4 when doing stage 6 multi's, None of them for my class ofc.

I personally don't expect my class specific weapon until maybe even after the 300 run achivement while doing 6 multi's

It's really dumb that it's class blind drops now.

and as i wrote in my own thread earlier.

I do think this patch is overall pretty bad.

Edited by Uldrum
  • Like 1

Honestly the new dungeon boss in Hall of trials has wayy to much hp when compared to the previous dungeon CSC I suggest a 50% hp nerf across the board as 99% of the playerbase cant even farm it efficiently and pls buff the droprate of items 🙂

• Like 1

This update is pretty bad. They just gave the KR content without adjusting anything for NA that would be beneficial to us. Serious inflation and gold sink in an already low income struggling last leg population server region. Whether intentional or not they are going to see a lot of players lose all hope on the western version. There have been several for 6+ years always saying its the end for bns but this update definitely made a strong case for that to finally come to light. If nothing is done at least to cator to the NA server economy.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 9:00 PM, Uldrum said:

Can we please revert or rework A LOT of this patch to somehow save the game?

Its not the only patch that needs to be reverted. Have you looked into F8 ? For PVE you cant even find easy mode groups instantly and sometimes it takes minutes. Normal mode groups are not possible to get unless you search manually same as hardmode.  I can understand hard and normal mode you shouldnt enter without a group anyway but easy mode should be instantly.

Game died with UE4 what ended it was the removal of PVP. There are like 2 people i still know that play this game active and ive been playing it for 5 years. There have been times i knew nearly every active player by name.

Ive long stoped playing this game and just occasionally log in to see if anything changed. Ive played for maybe 2 hours 1v1 at start of season. I wasnt even 1700 rating and yesterday i logged in that was already enough for Rank 1 of my class. Before their hm removal update it was maybe top 200 of my class.

People have quit cause outside of running the same dungeon multiple times there is nothing to do in this game. You cant even play 6v6 anymore its just the same old dungeon every day multiple times.

Edited by PervertedLyn
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, PervertedLyn said:

Have you looked into F8 ?

Is it not faster to just make a group in faction chat for EM train tho?

So you don't have to go back to lobby and requeue for every dungeon.

6 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Is it not faster to just make a group in faction chat for EM train tho?

Whats the LFP feature for then ? What do you think people that are new to the game use ? Guess what they think if they have to que 30 minutes and dont get groups or in case of easy mode like 5 Minutes and no group ? Ive written it in the past i believe you should be forced to use lfp one way or another just so the new players dont immediatly see the game is dead this way some new players might even stay.

Also thats only the PVE part. What killed the game for most people was simply the removal of PVP.

7 hours ago, RinDman said:

Kaebi village is a joke : Meanwhile, people rather afk bot at Celestial for the keys ... Nice functional anti cheat ... GM not checking gold growth

There are no GMs, but even if there were gold growth alone is not a useful metric of cheating.

Whats the LFP feature for then ?

It had a purpose years ago.

But it's gone now, the playerbase has moved on to a way that is more beneficial and faster.

What do you think people that are new to the game use ?

They will understand pretty fast what people are using by just watching the faction chat for alittle bit.

just so the new players dont immediatly see the game is dead

The game is not dead, But has very low population, so you just have to adapt, go with the flow and recruit the way every one else does.

What killed the game for most people was simply the removal of PVP.

I've not touched PvP since like 2018.

It's not a fun part of the game due to the gear differences in BG content or CC spamm into insta dead that arena turned into.

Ive written it in the past i believe you should be forced to use lfp one way or another

No? That would just be dumb.

If people leave after each dungeon then it's just a stupid system.

Better and faster to recruit in faction so you have full group for every dungeon.

If you need just the 1 dungeon with daily quest then the queue is fine.

I hate being locked in queue on the lobby screen tho, so i always go into the dungeon click the recruit button then i to start clearing trash

Edited by Uldrum

when you talk about finding dungeon/raid groups pls always mention server, faction and time.

i play on eu server in cerulean faction very late at night (between the last 2 koldraks), on weekends additionally at afternoon/evening.

i do my dailies in f8 with lfp only, sometimes solo. 

i do my weeklies by standing in front of a raid and wait for someone from crimson recruiting in region chat.

sometimes i just apply to people currently entering.

when im in, i recruit in my faction chat.

it seems like i have to wait longer each week, but i get it done every time.

if i want to find/buy harder raids i go to discord.gg/bnsrecruitment

Well, after a month of vacation on other "ludic shores" I come back and I see that the serious situation I left has even worsened ... I don't want to say nonsense, but I can't help but wonder if the distributor's goal is to reduce to zero the player base, for market reasons unknown to us.

• Like 1

Hi so I've decided the new dungeon no longer to run much too time consuming and the current equipment is thrown after you anyway again see sky robber.I finally have something else to do besides running the same dungeon over and over again for nothing.

• Like 1

Okay, this time in a more respectful manner.. (hopefully it's actually respectful lmao!)

It can't go on like this. I think most people agree here. 

There is some urgent stuff that needs a lot of fixing, here are some important issues:

- Gold economy:
Same costs as Korea, but with like 1/6 of the gold income from Korea -> this needs a lot of improvement, Kaebi Village currently is NOT enough. Please look into bringing the Daily Challenge chest that Korea has into the western servers. 

How does it work? You get a gold chest at 3 dailies, opening it with a normal key provides 500 Gold (I think it was that much), the key from the Premium membership gives double the amount with a low chance to give some extra gold. Beware that these are maximum 2 taps on a Demonsbane accessory per day, you will still need a LOT of time to actually get them to a higher stage. It should however makes things a little better. 

---------

- Skill patches:

Please, introduce the current balance changes from Korea as fast as possible. They should be closer up-to-date than content patches are. Right now, for some specs, they are either not viable or in a broken state (Gunslinger 3rd spec). 

---------

- Sacred Vials:

We need more ways to get them. I don't know why you guys removed them from the events.... but there's simply not enough good ways to get them anymore... leaving most of the lower-mid geared players with 2 Vials/week. Upgrading a Thunderflux Soul for example takes 8, in Awakened Stage 12 vials. You need 4 weeks and then 6 weeks to just upgrade your soul for one stage. Keep in mind, this soul is outdated... as there is already THREE tiers more than that: Thunderspark, Netherspark, Manifest. 

---------

- Readjusting costs for lower gear:

Brings me to that exact point. I think some tiers could need some adjustments to make it easier for people to actually catchup a lil bit. 

Most notably:

Soul -> Thunderflux - Thunderspark

Heart -> Majestic (keep in mind, Heart is now pay to win)

Pet Stone -> Omega - Starborn

Talisman -> Overture

Weapon -> Silversteel - some stages in Shadow Fury

---------

- Better events in general:

It's actually not the most urgent thing, but event rewards should be leveled up a bit. Right now in 2022, we still get offered Gilded Triangular Obsidians/Garnets. There is already a Gilded Hexa stage... could we get a similar event to Korea that gives us Square or even Penta? You already give out Garnet from Koldrak, Obsidian need a way better obtain rate. 

Also think about giving out a Shadow Fury weapon material in the next Soul Boost. We are now in the Demonsbane stage for weapons, lots of players are still stuck with Silversteel Stage 9 weapons. Currently this requires you to run months of Twisted Serpent Stronghold OR find a competent raid to complete Serpent's Den. These are very limited ways to obtain a weapon material that is no longer the best-in-slot weapon. 

---------

Hopefully this time, someone will actually read it. I doubt, but hey... atleast I tried.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ioseppo TiLt3bUg said:

Can I ask you where did you get this information?

The info is publicly released by NCSoft themselves for each quarter of the year. It would be highly illegal for them to lie on it, so it is accurate. The percentage for NA/EU is a guess, but probably not too far off because if it was much lower then that it would have been shut down by now.

You can find the info here.

• NCSOFT
19 hours ago, Amane said:

Hopefully this time, someone will actually read it. I doubt, but hey... atleast I tried.  

I've said this in the past, and it's worth repeating: feedback is read, shared, and then discussed by our teams. Not all feedback is actionable or even makes sense as we have to look at many aspects and see how it affects all players. Some feedback takes more time to action. I mentioned that we started addressing the gold income issue, and there are more things coming.

I will share information when I can. I talk to our teams almost daily, and we started discussions on some of these topics weeks or months ago (e.g., gold income), but it takes a varying amount of time from designing a solution to its implementation. Sometimes we can message the fix ahead of a release, but other times we have to wait closer to when a fix would be released.

If I'm not replying to each message or not posting for a few days,  it is not a sign that nothing is happening.

• Like 1

I always say this and a colleague just said it in this same post this game is one of the best with great potential but because it has so many flaws and they are not all related to performance since I gave up on that at least I improve a lot as it was, but this game is the only one that extracts content and where there is no possibility of reaching that content, it is increasingly difficult for someone who is only premium and who spends money on exitlag for being Latino but cannot reach the final content Of this game, even if you play every day for 8 hours, 365 days a year, it is impossible to have a lot of content and with very few options to be able to upload or improve your team, it is becoming more and more complicated.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Green Storm said:

I mentioned that we started addressing the gold income issue, and there are more things coming.

I explained this in my post in this thread, but gold issue isn't fixed, the "solution" provided to us does not give us the gold we need, it gives far less, I hope by saying that "we started by addressing the gold income issue" you and the team are not thinking that this issue is fixed and moving on to work on new problems.

4 hours ago, Green Storm said:

but it takes a varying amount of time from designing a solution to its implementation

Again i explained this in same post, but in the case of your way of "addressing the gold income issue" a solution wasn't designed, instead of designing it, something already designed and implemented in KR got copy pasted to us, only change done to it was to nerf the rewards we will be getting, thats all, just changing some numbers, and this took 3 months. Kaebi village event already happened in the west so there was no need to spend time on localization etc. either, everything was ready.

At this point it is better to just give us 1 to 1 patches from KR instead of altering rewards but keeping the costs the same for reasons i cant even imagine, because whatever solution west will come up with to fix a problem our version has will takes ages and it will not be anywhere close to solving the problem.

Also i want to remind that the longer it takes nc to fix bugs and solve problems, the more people will be leaving the game by the time they are solved.

• Like 1