How to farm sterling scales?

EnithD

Hello Green Storm,

Until last update starling scales, which was needed to upgrade hearths, were able to be farmed from aerodrome and substratum in floor 41 and above with around 1% chance, requiring thousands of runs just to make a single upgrade, which was already seriously awful and preventing pretty much everyone from upgrading their hearths.

In last update both of these methods got removed and no other way to farm them is added to the game, other than the rng loot boxes in hongmoon store, is it intentional that hearth upgrades are forced to be only done by spending real money, or is it just an oversight from NC that they simply forgot to put any means to farm or earn sterling scales?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EnithD said:

is it intentional that hearth upgrades are forced to be only done by spending real money

The heart has always been P2W only in KR.

It just took them a whole to bring that concept to our version.

So, yes it is intentional for there not to be any ingame sources for sterling scales.

I was just seeing this in the game and I was wondering how I could farm this material and the only way I see is spending real money, in this game it's the last straw as they force you to spend real money and the worst thing is that it's not some dollars if not it's hundreds of dollars what you spend to make it profitable.