[Official thread] New Empires bug tracking

Green Storm

• NCSOFT

I want to acknowledge that we're tracking the bugs that were mentioned in this thread. Some of the posts here are not "bug reports" but "design questions" (we're trying to get some clarity on them) or general comments/feedback.

On 5/11/2022 at 6:55 PM, sergioooooooooooooo said:

can't complete chapter 3: missing pieces

Assuming that you're talking about the Act 12 Interlude Chapter 3, did you have the special outfit given during Chapter 2 equipped? Did you not see how to get into the back room?  The more information you can give us, the easier it is for us to reproduce this situation and determine if it's a bug.

3gKqOwa.png

https://imgur.com/3gKqOwa

iSKk7qY.jpg

https://imgur.com/iSKk7qY

tu10hiG.jpg

https://imgur.com/tu10hiG

YY9CGTc.png

https://imgur.com/YY9CGTc

SpTCpEN.png

https://imgur.com/SpTCpEN

GQ5P8pd.png

https://imgur.com/GQ5P8pd

BUGS:

-All wings in Blade & Soul are incorrectly placed on characters, wings on your back need to be slighting rotated into the character & shifted to the right , you can see I drew a straight line to show you how off center it's placed on characters. A way you can make sure the wings are centered is: just look at the top of your characters head, each wing should be placed on separate left & right sides of the characters head. KR devs need to patch this ASAP.

- Limitless wings are now invisible when equipped & don't show up when the players is wearing them. (you can see I have them equipped in my inventory)

-Forrest of echo has a bug on my Lyn Lighting Blade Dancer, right after I defeat the first spider mini boss & enter the Hypnos area, after I attack random adds, my sword stays on my characters back & does not enter my hands. my sword is invisible in my hands & stays on my back, I reinstalled Blade & Soul just to make sure it was not an issue on my end, but.... it is a glitch bug problem with the game.

Edited by FeralStripes
Added more details

@Green Storm

- FoE Dungeon Weapons of some Classes still invisible 

- The "Show Loot on the Ground" (bags/chest/treasure/) after Defeating the Boss in Halls of Trials is not correct ( True Accesoires get a bag , Upsurge Essence get a Treasure chest with legy shiny , Crap loot gets a Treasure Chest )

- Heal Tonic Animation in Battleground makes a firework

- Heal Tonic Animation on Server and F8 gives you Dumbling Animation 

-Dumbling gives you Heal Tonic Animation

-F2 is still buggy doesnt Show any Systems Stats + New Fused Octa Gems + Poharan Soulshields + New Demonsbane Accesoires + New Demonsbane Weapon

- Gunner 3rdSpec has Still A- / T - Pose when running in Arsenal Mode

- Gunner 3rdSpec has in Character Overview Menue sometimes T Pose ( seen it on male Jin) sometimes only when you enter the Game 

- we need at least more chance to get Challenger Token besides Aero and Substratum KR dont need this Item for Transmute Legy Psyches so maybe put it also in Poharan and Halls of Trials and upc. Dungeons.

- talking about the new Upgrade Situation included Soul, Pet, Weapon, Accesoires and upc. Heart ( 1700g 1 Sterling when you need also 1k+ Sterlings for Heart uff.. )  i dont need to talk here more abt that there are alrd enough Post's abt that but all the ppl are right its way to much Materials you need for EU/NA/RU when you put KR Content then do it 105% and gives us more Chance to get all this stuff easier as yet.

- Gold incoming is the most ridicioulus Part here way way way to low.

Not even any Events can Change the Situation we need a Regularien Gold drop and pls dont gives us a joke like HM fieldquest 10g again..

gives us the same Gold Get Amount as Korea has and we should be fine.. 

- the New Merchant is missing or buggy to get New Stuff from The New Namdo Dungeon.

And a lot of more unfixed Stuff to lazy to write it down here cuz you will maybe read it but i dont think it will be fixed or changed anyway

Regards

• Thanks 1

@Green Storm

-You delete the possibility to drop Sterling Scales/Fragments in any case ( its normal cuz Korea can only get this Item in there Cash Shop Heart is truly Pay2Win in Korea but that doesnt matter cuz we got it nowhere means maybe you put it back as demonsbane Drop or you also put this Item in our Cash Shop but remember Korea can get it every day every Amount so take care what you do with this Item

-Ebondrake Lair Normal Mode Dungeon HP are buggy both Bosses got the same HP as Easy Mode

-When you want use a picture for F2 Character portrait it will be deleted every day again and again and again..

-Circle of Sundering you can Enter this Dungeon when you go too the Portal and go right as possible from the Portal and you then you Enter but in Front of the Portal it will be dash you away..

• NCSOFT

On 5/11/2022 at 9:17 PM, willietrom said:

The patch notes say "The Evolution Progress icon can be seen under "Current Equipment" icon in the "Manage Equipment" UI." but this did not show up within five attempts to evolve a +10 Skystealer Earring into a +11 Skystealer Earring.

On 5/13/2022 at 11:29 AM, willietrom said:

Another Update: I failed to upgrade the same Skystealer Belt from 4+ to 5+ over 20 times in a row... while merely extremely bad luck normally, this also strongly implies that the "Evolution Progress" system isn't just not showing graphically but isn't functional at all.

After investigating this, we discovered that the Evolution System was only intended for the new weapons and upgradeable items introduced in last week's release. We're sorry about the confusion caused!

• NCSOFT
On 5/13/2022 at 4:08 PM, LordSwift said:

What's up with the guide and the loot table for stage 5+ for Nykarri Hall of Trials? Many are stating that you need at least stage 6+ to get an accessory drop (ring/earring). I wonder how much else is incorrect here? Most are trusting the guide since for AD/SUB/CSC within your patch notes they were incorrect as to the correct minimum floors or ranges in which several rewards were drop eligible yet the guide was correct in those 3 cases. It seems this time maybe the patch notes are correct and the guide is incorrect. Easy solution? Change it to say stage 6 and audit all/the rest of the loot drop common rewards tables and increment or move around as necessary.

OFze139.png

We think that the in-game guide has to be read as "5 and above". As you could see in the Patch Notes, the rings and earrings start dropping at stage 6, and the weapons at stage 8.

What about my posting in the general section (New daily challenges vs soulboost). i have written support about it, they are saying it is a known bug. But there is nothing on here about it

What is not working, but should:

7 daily challenges quests not possible to complete

add "older" soulboost dungeons back to F8

but most important: fix that the Aerodrome can be done again for soulboost.

I was allmost done achieving what i wanted to do with 2 characters, but that is not possible anymore.

On 5/17/2022 at 6:31 AM, FeralStripes said:

-Forrest of echo has a bug on my Lyn Lighting Blade Dancer, right after I defeat the first spider mini boss & enter the Hypnos area, after I attack random adds, my sword stays on my characters back & does not enter my hands. my sword is invisible in my hands & stays on my back, I reinstalled Blade & Soul just to make sure it was not an issue on my end, but.... it is a glitch bug problem with the game.

That has always been an issue for every class, and they will probably never fix it at this point.

For Soul Boost:

Weekly Challenges, AKA Hall of the Keeper, Hall of the Templar,  Titan Chamber, Botany Chamber, Are not giving points upon completion.

I just tried to do a set of weeklies and didn't get any points added towards my soul boost for it. Same with Spectral Shrine as well.

• NCSOFT
14 minutes ago, DarkAngel72 said:

For Soul Boost:

Weekly Challenges, AKA Hall of the Keeper, Hall of the Templar,  Titan Chamber, Botany Chamber, Are not giving points upon completion.

I just tried to do a set of weeklies and didn't get any points added towards my soul boost for it. Same with Spectral Shrine as well.

We're aware and working on fixing this today, as I mentioned in this thread: 

"The accessories introduced in the New Empires release have been added to the Equipment Resonance system. The Custom Kickstart costume and Custom Kickstart Hat now have appearances. The Wyvern Wings are now animated.

The text on the maps for Dasari Palace, Dasari Palace - Middle Keep, Gunwon City - Nykarri Island, and Nykarri Hall of Trials is in the correct language."

Also the animation on the wyvern wings seems off, it was better before it was even animated.

at the last boss of nykarri hall of trials i get very high ping in the last phase when he jumps to the mid (14ms->200ms).

all my inputs are ignored, i just see some action of the boss but no health bars move.

first time i was solo and the game disconnected after around 2mins.

just now i was with 3 other people who killed the boss in that time and it was hard to get rewards because again my inputs were ignored.

it finally worked and after leaving my ping was down to 14ms and all lag was gone.

another game that was open meanwhile had no ping/lag issues.

am i the only one with this problem?

Dragonblood -- the type granted from Lucky Revitalizer -- appears to do nothing in either Forest of Echoes or Ebondrake Lair despite being able to be used there, and this is the case even in Easy mode.  When a player has a Dragonblood, having HP drop to 0 through normal combat causes the player to die and also consumes the Dragonblood.  Since one of these is a newer 4-man dungeon and the other is a revitalized 6-man dungeon and both are the first two I tested, I would be willing to bet Dragonblood doesn't work in any of the current endgame dungeons, and thus Lucky Revitalizer is nearly a pointless item.  Also, being able to use it in those dungeons when normally its use is prohibited where Dragonblood is ineffective is very misleading, so this all seems like it almost certainly is a bug.  Finally, both Easy and Normal modes for these dungeons report being able to recharge Dragonblood in the cross-server menu, so it doesn't seem that the availability of Dragonblood is the bug, rather just it being ineffective.

• 2 weeks later...

I just tested Dragonblood again and it still doesn't work two maintenances later despite it saying in-game that it should, it being usable and indicating that it's effective, and Lucky Revitalizer still being rewarded for Daily Challenges.  Is it possible to get a confirmation that an NCSoft or NCWest employee is aware of this issue?

Gem Hammers now appear completely unusable in the game despite still being rewarded by some content (Skybreak Spire, for example).  When attempting to open a gem slot on a weapon that has an unopened gem slot which used to require Gem Hammers to do so, the Gem Hammers item in your inventory remain grayed out and unusable without any replacement suggested (for the record, Legendary Gem Hammers also are unusable for this purpose).  This also means that gem slots on such weapons are also now unopenable.