Pentagonal Pet Gem Selection Chest got replaced in this update with a Kaebi Village Ticket?

FriendlyFox

Wtf?

You simply replaced the Pentagonal Pet Gem Selection Chest from the very last Cash Shop Event with a Kaebi Village Ticket?
Since I already had everything on Pentagonal from my Pet Gems I just stored the Selection Chest in my storage just to log in and see it replaced by a Kaebi Village Ticket in my storage??? I didn't interact with the storage before that at all, so it was not my mistake.
Just as an advice to anyone else who still had that selection chest to write their support ticket, the selection chest is worth 100€ and just got replaced with a simple Kaebi Village Ticket???

f3YqAo3.png

Simply wtf?

1 minute ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Wow, this is impressive even by NCSoft's standards, though I am curious why you didn't open the box the moment you got it.

I wrote it in the description, I already have everything on Penta, so I saved it for when Hexa Pet Gems are getting released.

Just now, FriendlyFox said:

I wrote it in the description, I already have everything on Penta, so I saved it for when Hexa Pet Gems are getting released.

Yikes. I hope support can help you, but they probably won't: support does not play the game, so everything likely is 'normal' to them.

Okay those items have still different IDs which can be seen from the different item description:

The Pentagonal Pet Gem Selection Chest:
7q7c5BU.png

The real Kaebi Village Ticket:
z0BxOtQ.png

As you can see the text is not read and reads "Unable to Trade" instead of the "Untradable" from the original one.

Edit: okay nope, the description is just different while they are still in the mail, the items STACK which means they are the same ID. Did you really replace the Pentagonal Pet Gem Selection Chest with Kaebi Village Tickets?
@Green Storm I really really really need feedback here, that was more than 100€ of cashing in the very last event, like how can that happen?

Edited by FriendlyFox

• NCSOFT
10 minutes ago, FriendlyFox said:

Okay those items have still different IDs which can be seen from the different item description:

The Pentagonal Pet Gem Selection Chest:
7q7c5BU.png

The real Kaebi Village Ticket:
z0BxOtQ.png

As you can see the text is not read and reads "Unable to Trade" instead of the "Untradable" from the original one.

Edit: okay nope, the description is just different while they are still in the mail, the items STACK which means they are the same ID. Did you really replace the Pentagonal Pet Gem Selection Chest with Kaebi Village Tickets?
@Green Storm I really really really need feedback here, that was more than 100€ of cashing in the very last event, like how can that happen?

We're currently investigating this situation. I'll let you know when I hear from our teams.

• NCSOFT

An update on this bug: we have identified the issue and we will be fixing it. All the players affected by this bug will get their Pentagonal Pet Gem Selection Chest back, but we're not sure when yet.

In the future, please post your bug reports in the corresponding subforum so that bugs are easier to track!

• Thanks 2