New daily challenges vs soulboost

Gman

Hi, is it after todays patch still possible to do the dungeons that I need for the soulboost event? With that are they still available in the F8 lobby? Or has it even become harder to find parties for them? Auto party find outside of F8 is non existing.

5 minutes ago, Gman said:

Auto party find

Why would you ever need auto-party find?

People do EM daily trains all the time, just look in the faction chat.

Cerulean for NA and Crimson for EU

Edited by Uldrum

Just now, Uldrum said:

Why would you ever need auto-party find?

People do EM daily trains all the time.

I dont need all daily dungeons, I am passing on some bc I have enough points to get max level.

4 minutes ago, Gman said:

I dont need all daily dungeons, I am passing on some bc I have enough points to get max level.

It's probably just faster to join a full train than to try and join specific dungeons.

Edited by Uldrum

8 minutes ago, Hijack said:

He means because the dungeon roster changed. CC/BC/SP/TC/ST are no longer dailies, nor in f8, so no one will bother running them.

Did you not read what this guy wrote on the reddit?

1 minute ago, Hijack said:

As a matter of fact, no I did not, cause I don't have the time to stalk every single platform that posts information about BnS

You have plenty of time, The game has been down for maintenance for 9 hours now.

1 hour ago, DenialOfTruth said:

The only thing we don't know is how the AD Stages 1 to 10 objectives in the Soul Boost will be handled.

And we now know: The objectives requiring AD 1 to 10 have NOT been replaced, rendering it completely impossible to complete Soul Boost if those objectives were not completed prior to this update. Utterly and completely unacceptable.

Do the new dungeons count for soul boost? Has someone tested this yet? I still need the aerodrome stages and all the dungeons on my alt...

I don't understand it. Why didn't they wait with the dungeon update until the next patch? Soul boost ends in june anyway and it would have saved them a lot of work. Now they need to rework all the missions for soul boost. This is just ridiculous...

I asked the support about the dungeon problem and they answered:

"This is a known issue and we are currently looking into a resolution, at this time. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact time frame as to when this will be addressed [...]"

Let's hope for the best :)

6 minutes ago, Zephya said:

I asked the support about the dungeon problem and they answered:

"This is a known issue and we are currently looking into a resolution, at this time. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact time frame as to when this will be addressed [...]"

Let's hope for the best 🙂

Jajajajjajajaj

i took a break of blade and soul because i had too many exams today is my last exam, now i have time to play i am ready to finish my soul boost with my 9 characters but guess what.. i cant! because there is only 5 daily quest i can do im still very weak, and the other dgns like House of idol to ST are not available in f8 and no body want to wind stride everywhere,  i cant do anything now. People does not accept me in their party because im too weak please  help..

i have 9 characters some of them are at day 5 of soulboost some did not even  start... 

Looking for advice

Doing daily quest for dungeons is easy. People actually searching on faction chat for it quite often. But stage 1 and Stage 3 won't take me to the end.
Stage 2 requires to do 7 daily challenge quest which is literally all of them, since 2 are pvp and no one does pvp so those two are out of question. How HM 16 is supposed to do HM dungeons? The moment I apply, I am left hanging and when I ask to form party, the moment they see my HM they leave instantly. So doing HM is impossible. For the Mao, I don't have enough dps even when I know the mech. So every second day, this dungeon is as well out of question to finish, so any advice how the heck am I supposed to do that? It really feels like I can't do it x.x

i could have start doing soulboost long time ago but i wanted to focus on study because i though i have time to finish atleast  3/4 of my soul boost i though i have till 8 June to do it and today is the day i can start  😕