Thoughts currently

Snatchyy

I took a break from the game ever since hongmoon coins were taken away from rankings on demonsbane. The amount you get after i saw the change is so unwelcome it actually cause me to quit playing entirely. Just thought i drop by and see what people's opinions are on the current state of the game. I still have a friend who plays occasionally and hear that people run Poharan with cheats like they're entitled to it. Example; Start Poharan dungeon and the red dragon portal automatically spawns. This is clearly againsts ToS but will there be any action taken to people who abuse it? I only recently logged in a week ago because i heard about the remaining premium transformation boxes from support, and also was suprised to see my trove adornment get a cool glow when i got it from trove (the bunny one). Are GM's or staff even aware about these cheaters who can create/spawn red portals to automatically gain access to the end boss of a dungeon as soon as A dungeon begins? Furthermore, Soulboost was a nice addition to the game-it caused me to play multiple characters and have fun. However that took a quick U turn as soon as demonsbane HM coins were taken from majority of players due to the unwelcome changes that were made a few months ago. In the End, i don't think i will come back to the game like i used to play it daily. Sure maintenance patches can have bugs, but at this point i'm not even concerned about that. What was most upsetting was to encourage players to play multiple characters, participate in demonsbane, then have ranking rewards become meaningless. Also for the battle pass, How is it even fair when Free to play vs BP get 0 to 30k gold from the rewards. I took a quick glance and saw the bunch of x5 1000 gold bundles in BP. IDK maybe others may view it different but its just insane, even with premium it still takes a while to get. Just my opinion though, hope others enjoy this game even though i may not anymore ..

• Like 1

I kdian gave up on this game already. Game used to be about performance and ping issue which still is not fixed but now has cheaters all over the place, making it not about whaling or spending on the game te thing anymore but how much cheats you can do. And yet nothing is done except excuses and closing thread that discuss about it.  And yes more gold for ranking but that mostly will go to cheaters too.

Thus now since I did host raids and daily train and didn't feel like abandoning people, I still run them and that all i do actually, I logout afer that.   I donno if I even care to do the events like that Soul Arena etc.  Again here cheaters  will get top ranking anyway. Mostly I feel I better off loging off and playing another game. I still have some people I play with that don't cheat but even that mostly do cheat and are so arrogant about their cheating too.

Eventually even tho I don't wanan abandon my raids etc, i may have to say goodbye eventaully since I am losing more and more interest in the game as it goes by. So I donno yet but that may come someday.....

Edited by LaraKelly
  • Like 1

My thoughts on portals in Poharan: yes, chesting bad, remove chesting, but how?

There are several ways to approach this particular problem, and I'll list them regardless of their silliness.

1) Ban all warlocks, summoners and blade dancers for being potential offenders, leave game as is

2) Delete thrall, cat and grimwhatever from aforementioned classes, they're annoying to manage anyway

3) Patch the exploit

4) Implement a working antichest that everyone's been asking for since like.. idk, forever?

5) Rely on user reports with various degrees of evidence or lack of, differentiating between malicious reports and actual cheating and try to ban offenders one by one

uwu

I vote #1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

3) Patch the exploit

4) Implement a working antichest that everyone's been asking for since like.. idk, forever?

5) Rely on user reports with various degrees of evidence or lack of, differentiating between malicious reports and actual cheating and try to ban offenders one by one

👍

10 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

Furthermore, Soulboost was a nice addition to the game-it caused me to play multiple characters and have fun. However that took a quick U turn as soon as demonsbane HM coins were taken from majority of players due to the unwelcome changes that were made a few months ago.

So much this. I was grinding all of my characters to 31-51 in Aero/Sub having fun playing all the different classes (I have all 14 classes with my 14 characters). But now the HM coins were taken from the ranking rewards and grinding the remaining characters to 51 for top 100 rewards is just not worth the time I have to spend for it...
Yes the ranking in NA may be dead (with stage 1 being top 100 for Archer), but in EU you needed Stage 55 for f.e. Warlock for top 100, Gunner and FM were also both above Stage 51. Also Archer as the most dead class in EU was Stage 35+ (and thus way higher than Stage 1 like in NA).

I even abandoned the whole soul boost progress plans I had on so many characters to finish soulboost on all of them.

Reagarding the botting I actually asked some people who used auto combat in celestial basin and the response was that there is simply nothing else to do. And honestly I can agree with that. I don't even do daily challenges anymore, Battle Pass is finished and this month is completely dead since we didn't get any content at all. You do your daily soul arena dynamic and log off.

There is literally 0 endgame content. The moment you get out of the story you can already run the most current "endgame content" aka the mythical dungeons, only on a lower stage. Higher stages are simply higher HP, nothing else changes. The performance got finally fixed for raids just for there not coming any new raids, like wtf? There is no progression in this game aside from gear progression. I'd really like some dungeon progression or seeing any kind of changes aside from the HP value when I'm upgrading my gear and "get better".
I want to grind a dungeon, upgrade my gear and then progress to something else, not to the exact same dungeon, just with higher boss HP...

• Like 1

It's not just Poharan dungeon for the red dragon portal automatically spawns, I've seen it on dailies also. Whales just let lower levels clear to the boss and they spawn in.