Celestial Basin filled with Bots

luzt

Hello NCsoft,

The main denizens of Celestial Basin are players running their auto-combat, some even with multiple accounts.

No sane person is grinding that place manually.

Its easy to notice:

The auto-combat starts to attack from +/- 10meter range, so if it starts attacking from further away its manual control.

Dashing to target or Switching target so seemless after current target is killed even if 2nd target is angled 180degrees away.

Getting CC'd and doing subpar rotations (okay a new player could do the same)

In my opinion, best solution is to revert the Basin patch and let it fade away from our memory.

Or report players? And not seeing any being banned? That in tendem with a PSA where you warn players not to bot there including a list with banned players? Hell yea

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luzt said:

Hello NCsoft,

The main denizens of Celestial Basin are players running their auto-combat, some even with multiple accounts.

Its easy to notice:

The auto-combat starts to attack from +/- 10meter range, so if it starts attacking from further away its manual control.

Dashing to target or Switching target so seemless after current target is killed even if 2nd target is angled 180degrees away.

In my opinion, best solution is to revert the Basin patch and let it fade away from our memory.

Or report players? And not seeing any being banned? That in tendem with a PSA where you warn players not to bot there including a list with banned players? Hell yea

They're not going to revert a patch, I'm not even sure that's possible for them to do, no matter how crappy a patch is.

This is quite bad since they get massive XP from botting Demonsbane & now massive gold/materials from Celestial Basin, this botting makes the pvp reward nerf also have no sense and pvp down mostly! Since they are probably not getting banned maybe the Korea Devs would consider giving us massive gold/xp for free (to make things fair), heck even a key from every mob in Basin would be still better :)!

As far I gave seen nothing has been done about cheaters... they cheat everything, cheat ranking, cheat dps, cheat outfit, cheat boss fights...
techinally Bns loses money on cheaters too since they no longer really need to gear up hard or get outfits but seems BnS dont even care either

I personally already lost hope

On 4/25/2022 at 10:51 AM, luzt said:

Hello NCsoft,

Its easy to notice:

It is not necessary to make a video and report those who use auto combat, the staff will not do anything, I reported a player for approximately 40 minutes where, due to the behavior of his attacks, it was noticeable that he used auto combat in December of last year, the player keep using autocombat in basin without problem or fear of banning. 🙂

55 minutes ago, Karym said:

It is not necessary to make a video and report those who use auto combat, the staff will not do anything, I reported a player for approximately 40 minutes where, due to the behavior of his attacks, it was noticeable that he used auto combat in December of last year, the player keep using autocombat in basin without problem or fear of banning. 🙂

And I've noticed a trend of some players using their faction uniforms and wearing the mask to conceal their identity. Not as effective, but if you're on the opposite faction you can't see who they are, making reporting far more difficult. Not that anything is done...

1 hour ago, DenialOfTruth said:

And I've noticed a trend of some players using their faction uniforms and wearing the mask to conceal their identity. Not as effective, but if you're on the opposite faction you can't see who they are, making reporting far more difficult. Not that anything is done...

I need to check this.

You gave me great ideas to mess with those botters.

4 minutes ago, kristalann said:

how do you even use auto combat in this game?

A few zones have it enabled, but though terms of service violating means players have found means to enable it anywhere. Naturally modifying the game client in any way is against the rules and may get your account terminated.