Should Soul Boost stay semi-permanently? Let’s discuss

Parzival1423

So, the current Soul Boost ends 6 months after it came out. It’s given us amazing “catch up” rewards, it’s alt friendly, and it’s a replacement for the Call to Arms event. However: what are the devs going to do when it ends? If it’s anything like the call to arms, they’ll just bring it back after a month or a few months and the rewards will be like 10% better. You know, similar rewards but better late rewards, sometimes a new ring/earring and always a few stages higher of a weapon

But. Soul Boost is so much bigger than call to arms and more time to complete. Here’s what I say: keep the event going indefinitely, kinda like the Oasis BDO “event”. Until such a time as a new soul boost would give worthwhile upgrades.

What do you guys think? Maybe a response from Green Storm if we get this big enough? Or am I the only one who wants the event to stay?

Edited by Parzival1423
Spelling/grammar of a word

Pretty sure the soul boost will just get updated and restarted with a season two after this one ends.

But a response from management would be better ofc.

14 minutes ago, Parzival1423 said:

keep the event going indefinitely, kinda like the Oasis BDO “event”

Funny you'd say that.

That event already ended a few months ago.

I also wanted the Oasis event to last longer, but it was just there due to the pandemic, and as we all now know, the pandemic lasted a lot longer than we first expected, so the Oasis event did as well.

Sucks that it's now gone tho.

The Soul Boost gear should be what you get after you finish the story.

Grand Celestial weapon is just a waste of time, and you get locked to it due to lack of weapon materials.

It's possible to buy the Sealed Silversteel Toolbox for 7000 gold:

fg8VWmr.png

You can't get it from the NPC, and if you need it, you won't be invited for raids anyway.

Without the Soul Boost, I would be stuck at Grand Celestial Stage 9 forever.

Look, I still have the Silversteel quest:

NvEmw4X.png

I've never ran it, I haven't seen runs for it in months, maybe a year.

Silversteel weapons should be the baseline, from story, or just keep Soul Boost as a permanent addition.

In KR it resets every six months. While NA/EU is not KR, it is quite possible it'll continue for us as well, with equally possible odds of different rewards. KR's second Soul Boost had some different stuff but the core of it was the same...it has to assume a player doing it has not done it before after all or they could end up 'stuck' or unable to use some of the items.

11 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

I haven't seen runs for it in months, maybe a year.

That place not not burstable and require mechs, thus why there will never be any PuG runs in faction.

Join a good clan if you want to run such content.

Or make your own group through faction chat if you feel comfortable doing that