New Player

Snozzle

Morning All,

I've downloaded the game and I've dabbled with the warlock and astromancer ( level 15 max) and I've noticed the forums are very quiet and so it appears with the general chat that I have access to in game.  My question is, Is the game dying or can I invest time in the game with it having a future? Any opinions on easy classes to solo stuff on? Annnnd are there clans out there that still take on new players?

Thanks for your opinions.

15 hours ago, Snozzle said:

My question is, Is the game dying or can I invest time in the game with it having a future?

To be honest here. Yes the game is dying and has no future. Its not cause the game is bad its cause the management is bad. 

Its still worth playing if you get friends or a guild to play with otherwise you will soon notice you cannot progress since you cannot get to do the content you would need to do simply cause no players. 

PVP is completly killed you can be in que for like 2 hours and not play a single match simply cause NCwest dropped support for PVP in 2018 even tho its what made BNS big back in 2016 and there is still a market for it. 

Its not going to get better unless the company changes its whole way of running this game. For example you would expect a company to ban cheaters but well not NCwest they even offer you rewards for that. I also doubt they forward the stuff here in Forums unless its something that hugely reduces their income. Otherwise PVP would be thriving. 

15 hours ago, Snozzle said:

Any opinions on easy classes to solo stuff on?

Well there isnt much solo content in this game but if you wanna solo stuff dont play a ranged class thoose have harder solo content in my oppinion since you will be used to not need to evade attacks but in solo content you will have to. 

I can always recommend Soul fighter (Ice) or Assasin (Third spec) for beginners.