Forums

Stacking to 29999

Hello @Green Storm

I have asked about this before. But never seen an answer.

In the maintenance announcements linked below there is the named bug of items not stacking to 29999. This was original in the patchnotes (but removed i guess).

Not any item stacks above 9999 now. I have over 60k sacred crystals in my inventory. I would appreciate it that you look into this.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Gman said:

Hello @Green Storm

I have asked about this before. But never seen an answer.

In the maintenance announcements linked below there is the named bug of items not stacking to 29999. This was original in the patchnotes (but removed i guess).

Not any item stacks above 9999 now. I have over 60k sacred crystals in my inventory. I would appreciate it that you look into this.

I was also waiting for this change to come from KR, even if it's just extra 20k to stack more, with our current material amount, 30k seems low as well, 100k stack would make more sense, but the 30k is still better then 10k, I also have Soul Stones, Sacred Crystals, hitting over 150k, Moonstones, Elysian hitting over 60k stacks, so the 30k stack would help with inventory slots but I think it's still kind of low stack amount.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...