What happened to F8 ?

Drakor

It's 10:12pm on a Saturday night and no one is in F8. No one is posting for a dungeon and when I post  for one all I get is crickets. What Happened ??? Last time I was doing F8 (  about a month ago ) it was NP  to find groups and now ?

Really what has happened ?

• Like 1

My GF died a few months back from an condition/disease that the doctors couldn't identify ( she was sick for a long while ). I took a month off to morn and then I was just doing Primewield with my alts while deciding if I was still going to continue playing. I decided tonight to head back to the dungeons and as I said F8 is Dead.

That's only a problem for the NA server.

The EU server is still alright to get runs at 10PM UTC.

There was a huge decline in people in F8 because the current event doesn't require you to go into F8 and do dungeons.

Also, you can do all 5 dailies by yourself, in under 1 hour.

18 hours ago, Drakor said:

My GF died a few months back from an condition/disease that the doctors couldn't identify ( she was sick for a long while ). I took a month off to morn and then I was just doing Primewield with my alts while deciding if I was still going to continue playing. I decided tonight to head back to the dungeons and as I said F8 is Dead.

You have my condolences for your loss. It is always unfortunate to lose a loved one.

As others have said...F8 is rarely used anymore. The best bet is faction chat and Ajanara Region Chat, I can fill a dungeon train group in less then 5 minutes there generally. This goes for all content...raids, weeklies, demonsbane...no one recruits with F8 anymore (though they will use F8 to go to the dungeons once full).

• Like 2

On 4/9/2022 at 10:15 PM, Drakor said:

It's 10:12pm on a Saturday night and no one is in F8. No one is posting for a dungeon and when I post  for one all I get is crickets. What Happened ??? Last time I was doing F8 (  about a month ago ) it was NP  to find groups and now ?

Really what has happened ?

Nothing really, it got moved into faction/region chat. I can get a group in like 3-5 mins on ceru side. Crim side is a little longer but no more then 10 mins most times