Please change "Unable to trade" to "Bound to Account"

darthBaal

Hi all
It would be really nice if all the things a player buys or gets from F10 are Bound to Account. Previously, it was possible to request items from GM, who transferred items such as charms, etc.. But now they either can't or don't want to transfer these items, even if the player still has tickets to transfer.
If it is possible to seal weapons and other equipment and then transfer to another character, then why is it not possible to seal objects from demonsbane? This thing somewhat degrades the importance of sealing charmm fragments, which are in F10 only for NCoins, isn't that NCW economically against itself?
I am of the opinion that at least everything in the F10 plus most items from the game should be able to be transferred, either using sealing charms or for regular gold via mail.

To give an example: I used to play a different class, I bought a lot of things on this character and I have hundreds of revival charms in the inventory with a coolden of 5 minutes, a similar number of Dragon Trade Pouch, hongmoon golden revitalizers, etc., but they are useless to me now another class and these things would be very useful to me with the advent of more difficult demonsbane dungeons, but they are unable to trade ... Why, when I got them for real money?

• Like 1