Forums

Hello everyone 😄

This week in our self-managed PvP event, we'll combine business with pleasure.

We know that drug abuse is harmful to the person and to society as a whole. The spread of Wraithbloom flowers in the Cinderlands by the followers of the Tyrant Cult is certainly a risk factor:  they must be stopped, or at least limited in their pernicious activity.

Choose your side: Will you be a staunch Stratus soldier fighting for a more virtuous society, or a radical Cultist upholding people's freedoms and choices, regardless of good or bad judgment? 

Come and swap a few slaps with your friends in the Wraithbloom Meadows Brawl on Sunday April 10th, at 9pm!!  ⚔️🔥🥳

NB: the PvP outfit of the Stratus Soldier is provided by the main story questline, while that of the Tyrant Cult can be dropped in the Wraithbloom Meadows themselves.

PS: I beg anyone who has this chance to spam the initiative in the Crimson chat, we don't want it to end in a one-color brawl. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Ioseppo TiLt3bUg
  • Like 1

You forgot to mention.. If this is EU or NA or which actual time zone that 9PM is for.

Tho since you wrote PM i assume this is for NA, But who knows.

• Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

You forgot to mention.. If this is EU or NA or which actual time zone that 9PM is for.

Tho since you wrote PM i assume this is for NA, But who knows.

You're right, I apologize 😅

The event will take place on EU servers, my 9pm is gmt + 2 (Italy)

Obviously, no one is preventing NA players from organizing the same event, quite the opposite! 🙂

Why not do it over the Atlantic and post the fight here? So we compare the levels of participation of the two communities 😄