Things that need to be fixed asap

Walex

First off I want to mention you @Green Storm so you can notice it soon enough, and with that being said let's go straight to the point.

1. The compound system (shift + P) is available for months, and it is still bugged.

The bonuses it provides are not applied/added/shown in F2 stats.

2. The equipment resonance (2nd icon in the bottom row in the inventory) is also available for months and still bugged.

The bonuses it provides are not applied/added/shown in F2 stats.

3. The skystealer accessories gain a special bonus (effect) when upgraded to +6 and higher, and this is bugged as well.

The bonuses it provides are not applied/added/shown in F2 stats. On top of that, the bonuses are not shown on the item's description in F2.

4. The newest soul shields are also bugged. They are not shown in F2 (not a new bug so not a surprise, and while at it, octagonal gems have the same issue). In addiction, the mystic stat is not shown in F2 on any soul shield (and the mystic bonus it provides is not applied/added/shown in F2 stats).

But that's not all. There's another big issue. Let's say that I have one soul shield with critical and mystic, and then another with mystic and critical. They have the same stats, but you cannot use any of them to increase the stats on each other because the stats are in different bars/rows.

5. While in F8 on the Demonsbane tab, when you switch to dungeon tab, it automatically sets the difficulty to normal (should be set on easy, as when you enter F8).

6. According to some informations - we're about to get a Celestial Basin rework which means that monsters will have more HP, and that's not a bad thing, except for the fact that they will have too much. Hopefully there will be an adjustment for our version.

Please make sure that these things get fixed asap as more and more things are not added to F2 stats...

Have a good weekend.

Edited by Walex
Visual changes
  • Like 2

I'm sorry, but no.

Visual bugs that only affect F2 are the exact opposite from "things that need to be fixed ASAP". They are the least important of them.

5 hours ago, Walex said:

There's another big issue. Let's say that I have one soul shield with critical and mystic, and then another with mystic and critical. They have the same stats, but you cannot use any of them to increase the stats on each other because the stats are in different bars/rows.

That's also just a visual bug. You can increase every stat on the new soulshields even if the game doesn't show it to you when you're about to do it.

5 hours ago, Shadowfury said:

That's also just a visual bug. You can increase every stat on the new soulshields even if the game doesn't show it to you when you're about to do it.

I had troubles with the Silversteel soulshields.

I had a few where the stats were in a different order, and those wouldn't let me Evolve the soulshield.

The button would remain disabled.

But even then, it isn't that big of an issue.

We got tons of free inventory space now, so, we can wait a little for the fix.

One more thing came up to my mind - breaker doesn't work on Poharan.

The bar is filled and it triggers but the boss is still fighting normally.

@ people above - it's so cool that you say these things aren't important and don't even mention anything other at all.

• Like 1

I don't think bulbari candy (an event item that is barely doing anything) is more important than

correctly shown stats of each player (for example, F2 shows that I have 14k mystic while I've got 20k).

Haven't heard about storage bugs, seems important.

Damage bugs - it looks like random things happen at the very moment when the fight ends.

33 minutes ago, Walex said:

I don't think bulbari candy (an event item that is barely doing anything) is more important than

correctly shown stats of each player (for example, F2 shows that I have 14k mystic while I've got 20k).

Not getting the extra XP from the XP boost is much more important that not showing some stats on a broken page.

35 minutes ago, Walex said:

Damage bugs - it looks like random things happen at the very moment when the fight ends.

Yes, but this makes it hard to, say, know if one piece of gear is an improvement or not.

And all damage readings must be considered unreliable, until the DPS meter is fixed.

First, thank you for including my issue in this thread.

Second. I did receive a reply to my bug/issue post, basically restating that the issue was known about, and will be looked into, and I'll just need to wait and see if/when it gets resolved...so there's that, i guess?

Meanwhile, of course, I still can't use a large chunk of my rapidly filling storage.

On 4/3/2022 at 2:31 PM, Walex said:

One more thing came up to my mind - breaker doesn't work on Poharan.

The bar is filled and it triggers but the boss is still fighting normally.

@ people above - it's so cool that you say these things aren't important and don't even mention anything other at all.

That is how the breaker works for that specific boss......

Also it looks like I've found a new bug.

I just ran stage 46 Aerodrome and Substratum. The game's UI and the challenge/rank scroll "says" that

the debuffs are rage, avarice and fatal injury BUT they were fatigue and gravity totem (Idk the other one).

10 hours ago, Walex said:

Also it looks like I've found a new bug.

I just ran stage 46 Aerodrome and Substratum. The game's UI and the challenge/rank scroll "says" that

the debuffs are rage, avarice and fatal injury BUT they were fatigue and gravity totem (Idk the other one).

I've noticed abnormalities too with that. Very strange behavior from Demonsbane this week.

Just thought I would update anyone interested...

So the devs did get back to me letting me know that they had fixed the Basic Storage 2 bug, and it should work fine now.  I checked, and it seems their fix was to reset the Storage back to how it starts (no rows purchased).  I bought the 15 Pouch row (again), and it does seem to work.

However, I was now out a total of 120 Pouches (from testing and verifying the bug for them) and as compensation, they gave me...30....enough for one row.

sigh....it is what it is, I suppose.

8 hours ago, Anilisia Servenius said:

Just thought I would update anyone interested...

So the devs did get back to me letting me know that they had fixed the Basic Storage 2 bug, and it should work fine now.  I checked, and it seems their fix was to reset the Storage back to how it starts (no rows purchased).  I bought the 15 Pouch row (again), and it does seem to work.

However, I was now out a total of 120 Pouches (from testing and verifying the bug for them) and as compensation, they gave me...30....enough for one row.

sigh....it is what it is, I suppose.

But why tho?

Why would you spend money or HMC to "test and verify" something?

Just report it and let them handle it.

They are not obligated to compensate you unless they actually hired you to do the test and verify.

Can't just do work "just because" and expect a company to give you free stuff because of it.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:19 AM, Uldrum said:

But why tho?

Why would you spend money or HMC to "test and verify" something?

Just report it and let them handle it.

They are not obligated to compensate you unless they actually hired you to do the test and verify.

Can't just do work "just because" and expect a company to give you free stuff because of it.

Apologies if my posting here didn't go into the details.  I was told by the support person to purchase the rows as part of the testing.

The second time I reported the issue, I was told the standard troubleshooting steps, again,  (culminating in removing the game, all leftover files and folders, etc., and reinstalling) and was told to test purchasing again.

when that didn't work, they said they needed video evidence of the actual issue, requiring me to, again, attempt to purchase the rows (this time recorded).  This actually had to be done twice (I was contacted by a second developer asking for a second video for proof of issue).

I spent the Pouches, because I was told to, and I was told it was required to prove the issue existed and to get it looked at.

As for the "report it and let them handle it"...I did at the beginning and the support ticket was closed after being given the copy/paste troubleshooting steps.

I didn't do the work "just because"...I did it as i was told I had to in order to move progress on getting the issue resolved.

7 hours ago, Anilisia Servenius said:

I didn't do the work "just because"...I did it as i was told I had to in order to move progress on getting the issue resolved.

In my opinion it seems incredibly dumb to go a long with something like this.

Edited by Uldrum

15 hours ago, Uldrum said:

In my opinion it seems incredibly dumb to go a long with something like this.

Listening to support instructions should not be a problem since they are supposed to help resolve problems, not create additional ones like scamming a player out of resources like HMC and NCoin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Listening to support instructions should not be a problem since they are supposed to help resolve problems, not create additional ones like scamming a player out of resources like HMC and NCoin.

The support staff is not someone you should take any advice from.

They just look up problems in a database and make a template response with solution.

They don't know any thing about how the actual game works, what terms from the game mean or what they are refering to.

Edited by Uldrum

25 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

The support staff is not someone you should take any advice from.

They just look up problems in a database and make a template response with solution.

They don't know any thing about how the actual game works, what terms from the game mean or what they are refering to.

True enough. No staff, support or otherwise, actually plays the game. If they did, virtually all of them would be appalled at how it works. And given the message you sent me, that proves even more so that they don't know anything meaningful about BNS.

Ah right! I've completely forgot to mention another thing that needs to be fixed.

The music during the fight with boss 2 in Twisted Serpent Stronghold (no idea about Serpent's Den) has disappeared months ago and still is missing.

As someone that plays with the game's music on and finds this one as the absolute best combat theme in the game I definitely want it back!

/edit - adding a link (this wasn't the version that was in the game but is very close to it)

Edited by Walex