Forums

Bamboo Village Assault

Hello everybody 😀

While we wait for NCSoft to fix the PvP side of the game - battleground and arena - making it palatable beyond the hmcoin rewards, for those like me who can't help but fight with their playmates I thought it would be nice to organize a open world brawl using the outfits of the "minor" factions (in this case Blackram / Bamboo Guard).

The event is expected to take place in Bamboo Village, Sunday at 9pm.

I have all the characters in the Cerulean faction, so we need someone to spread the idea in the Crimson chat.

If the event is successful it could become a regular appointment. 

Hope you like the idea  😄

• Like 2

Sounds fun, I'll join.  Maybe we should try to do something similar with 1v1 or 3v3 arena.  Something like everyone queuing on fridays and saturdays at the same time.  People interested in this might be interested in more arena matches too.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, shpan said:

Sounds fun, I'll join.  Maybe we should try to do something similar with 1v1 or 3v3 arena.  Something like everyone queuing on fridays and saturdays at the same time.  People interested in this might be interested in more arena matches too.

I'm glade that you find fun it ^_^ if you're Crimson please spread the advertisement

11 hours ago, Ioseppo TiLt3bUg said:

I'm glade that you find fun it ^_^ if you're Crimson please spread the advertisement

when the community doing more to fix pvp than the actual devs & management team 😞

i hope everything goes well, cause currently am downloading a new game to satisfy my pvp hunger, after rocking with bns from 2016....

sad to see it all comes to this

@Green Stormplz do something to bring this issue to korea devs...pvp is dying and people are trying to revive it. I know you wouldn't understand but pvp was a big thing in this game until they made bad decisions and one by one it was wounded.

The biggest blow was that arena battleground bug for weeks into venture token removal.

@Ioseppo TiLt3bUggood luck i'll pass thru 🙂 see you tomorrow

• Like 1

Thanks to all those who actively participated in the fight last night, such as Sea Rats or Zealous Guard but also as an "emergency team", donating their Chi to the KO characters 🙂

The only thing that left a little bit of bitterness is that he didn't even see a Crimson in a 90-minute long fight. What did you have so important to do right then? 😤

But don't worry, you can be forgiven next Sunday, in the Cinderlands, when Tyrant Cultist and Stratus Forces will clash !! DO NOT MISS! ⚔️🔥

• Like 1