Returning Outfits in the Hongmoon Store

Hijack

As for what outfits i want returning.

Finite Challenge.

Shadow Guard.

Voyager

Risky Buisness (or any of the similar officer outfits)

Showgirl + Bunny ears.

Nevermore

Formosa

Shangri-la + Shangri-la hair

Alice + Alice hair

Pure white seductress.

Grand Pheonix set (this was sold only once back in 2017 or 2018 as a bundle.. i think it's worth bringing back)

Boss Mode

Yura hair.

True shot

Dragonfly hair + Outfit.

Spa day

Undefeated

Alpha Hunter

Mirage

Dark Emissary + Dark Emissary wings.

Mythos + Mythos helm and Mythos weapon

Clockwork shogun set.

Urban Legend weapon

Demoniac

Kitsune

Butterfly effect

Dragon knight set + weapon

Olympian

Night magic.

Melodrama hair

Demigod

Dawning star

Spellbinder

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Please don't add meme/troll answer.

Scarlet shadow has been part of the default outfit selection for several years now

So what exactly is meme about my post? You literally proved my point

Even a quick google managed to prove it further:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/atq2jw/daily_deal_23rd_feb_ft_scarlet_shadow_outfit/

Edited by Shiro

I have a better suggestion, how about this:

Make a weekly costume rotation in F10, changing on Wednesdays after every server maintenance. 

Costumes are always one of the best selling microtransactions in any MMO, so it blows my mind how this hasn't been used in Blade & Soul this far, since it's a guaranteed way to generate money from players. 

How it would work?

You have 6 costumes rotate in and out on maintenance day from a variety of costumes.
This should obviously exclude very exclusive and limited outfits. 

Also, keep in mind to not rotate recently showed up costumes into the rotation after like 3 weeks. Give players a chance to acquire costumes and hairstyles that they couldn't catch the last time they were in the cash shop.

Might as well give it a name like "Weekly Fashion Show" or something. 

People love cosmetic item shops with rotating costumes, this has been a big successful microtransaction, especially in the Battle Royale genre. 

11 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

That you asked for an outfit to come back that is already in the store, and has been there permanently for years.

Oh, that's what you meant that it's literally perma there, I didn't know my bad. Didn't mean to troll sorry

26 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Oh, that's what you meant that it's literally perma there, I didn't know my bad. Didn't mean to troll sorry

Np, I wanted to go back to edit that after i realised it might've sounded a bit rude, But this forums lock the edit after like 15-30 min.

I apologise for that

Hopefully you got your outfit now tho, When you saw it is available.

19 hours ago, Cuppy said:

I would like to see the Olympian outfit set, as well as the Kitsune or Catwalk.

Shadow Fury Wings or Red Raider outfit set as well.   
Weekly Rotations of outfits in the cosmetic section in f10 could be a splendid idea as well. it allows for 20+ items to be featured every week and it would be a fresh idea than what has been in the store for years now. 

Edited by Cuppy

On 4/1/2022 at 9:21 PM, Gengar said:

Rhapsody is an outfit that many people wanted but got put into one of those 1 NCoin boxes that you are limited to buying once a day. Can you guys PLEASE stop doing this? This was not a thing in old RNG boxes and you could always buy the 1 NCoin box outfit with regular tokens gotten from the RNG box period. The option to do so was taken away recently within the past year and everyone hated it and I will see if I can find the thread about it. I don't understand not wanting people to spend on cosmetics by doing decisions like these. It's 1 NCoin a day profit for the company vs people spending money to get tokens for the outfit instead.

uQP9yhd.png

Edit: Here are two threads about people not happy with this decision, since the outfit was actually very nice this time and not a recolor.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/252005-why-is-the-good-costume-in-the-limited-rng-box-while-the-costume-that-sucks-is-in-the-expensive-ones/

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/252069-rhapsody-outfit/

I agree with Gengar please bring the costume "Rhapsody" back so that everyone can get it without this RNG 1 NCoin boxes that were limited.

Dark Emissary

Dont come up with "it has been in F10 not so long ago". Yes it was in F10 NCoin exclusive (3k if I remember correctly) in a bundle with the wings and the weapon skin. (In my case i own the wings and the weapon skin already from the time they were in trove, but never ever hit the outfit)

Getting the outfit seperately would be nice, not sure about wings and weapon skins in the rotation tho, since this threat seems to be about outfits mostly.

On 4/2/2022 at 1:24 AM, Ebonyamv said:

15) Howl at the moon

this one is already a permanent costume in F10 btw. It's 1399 Hongmoon Coins/NCoins only.

What I would really want back is Secretkeeper. One of the best costumes which was only available once as main quest reward but got removed afterwards. I didn't play at that time, but it's still one of my absolute favorites. Really would love to have it back.

rhapsody !!!

spirit of bamboo

oracle hair

olympian

Superfan

also the rotation should be 2 weeks as it was before ue4 update. now we get every month a switch with ugly outfits.

here is an old post that fits 

I think at this point there is plenty of costumes that many players want to return. 

Make it a weekly thing, make a cosmetic shop section that rotates costumes on a weekly basis. 

It's the best thing that can possibly happen in terms of cosmetics and will definitely get new players as well as veterans to spend some money. 

A very popular opinion: "Fashion is the true endgame."

Don't screw this one up. 

TL;DR how this would work:

Step #1: Make a system that rotates cosmetics on a weekly basis. Maybe include it in the maintenance if possible?

Step #2: Make a variety of cosmetics from the last 6 years of Blade & Soul and include them in this shop pool (excluding limited & exclusive outfits).

Step #3 (optional): Let players decide through an ingame poll what cosmetics should return on special events/holidays (It's a very popular method on another MMO to decide what updates come to the game or not).

Obviously, devs should inform us if it is possible with the game code of Blade & Soul and if it can be supported. 

Edited by Amane

Greetings there dear @Green Storm

I have to say THANK GOD  we are getting some attention in this jungle of Void,

One of my many feedback and suggestions is this article (or at least a recolored version "you will understand when you read the article"), 

AND

The other feedaback, is that WE want some recognition and I am talking about the Players who played since the start/launch of BnS and never quited, we want a recognition rewards in-game and on Furoms for sticking by the deep down the game went through, something that will make us stand-out from the rest of the lovely community.

On 4/2/2022 at 12:40 AM, Cupidstar said:

The Alice and Alice Ribbon outfits were once in the F10 rotation, back around in 2018.

I really really hope this outfits comes back.

it wasnt a part of the f10 rotation last i remember. i know that it originaly came out and was given away during the games first aniversery for free. there was one instance where it poped up in daily deals but even then it was only the outfit and not the ribbon or mask. and to top it off it only was put there once. 

2 hours ago, nnickerson100 said:

it wasnt a part of the f10 rotation last i remember. i know that it originaly came out and was given away during the games first aniversery for free. there was one instance where it poped up in daily deals but even then it was only the outfit and not the ribbon or mask. and to top it off it only was put there once. 

It was in F10 in 2018 or 2019.

It was originally part of the 1st anniversary event.

On 4/11/2022 at 2:45 PM, Cupidstar said:

It was in F10 in 2018 or 2019.

It was originally part of the 1st anniversary event.

i do not recall seeing it in f10 in 2018 or 2019 out side of one instance of it being in the daily deals. and i did just say that it originaly came out during the games first aniversery. thats how i got it in the first place

• 3 months later...

I hope it's ok to add to this thread even if it's a tad old.
I'm sorry if any of these are exclusive, I might've forgotten if so or simply not known due to not playing at that moment;

- Crimson tide 

- Kitsune
- Crossroads 
- Midnight Detective 
- Chime
- Crimson Butterfly (this was once in the daily deal when i bought it and it was so pleasant, please add outfits to the daily deal often again!)
- Cattleya
- Best friend
- Spirit of bamboo

do events i've missed count as exlusive? if not;
- Silken splendor 
- Dayspark
- Hongmoon Ascension
- Reborn

- Gilded lily

Overall it'd be nice if we could have more at the clothing NPC overall, a bunch more outfits that were previously sold or old events for 30x thread ea or something alike. Event outfits could be sold for 20x thread instead similar to how FFXIV sells event items slightly cheaper compared to store-only items.

So today's specials, chromatic threads, there's many ways to stuff in more outfits and reel in a lot of money, especially from casuals like me who end up missing events and just play to get some outfits!