Returning Outfits in the Hongmoon Store

Hijack

Can you, please, reconsider whatever method you use to pick the returning outfits? Both First Step and Springtime Soiree have been back in the Hongmoon Store fairly recent, whereas there are outfits that have not seen the light of day in ages (and no, I'm not referring nor asking for event-exclusive or "limited edition" outfits). We would like some variety, something that we might actually want to get, instead of 10-12 choices repeated over.

• Like 3

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, Hijack said:

Can you, please, reconsider whatever method you use to pick the returning outfits? Both First Step and Springtime Soiree have been back in the Hongmoon Store fairly recent, whereas there are outfits that have not seen the light of day in ages (and no, I'm not referring nor asking for event-exclusive or "limited edition" outfits). We would like some variety, something that we might actually want to get, instead of 10-12 choices repeated over.

What outfits would you like to see returning to the Hongmoon Store? Everybody can share the ones they'd like to see!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First and foremost, thank you GS for the quick response. It's a very welcome change of pace.
The list is honestly big, but right the top of my head:
Black Padded Coat
Snowfield
Varsity

Jean Streets
Fight Night

Headliner

There are so many and so many outfits, 1.5k outfits in total that it would be difficult for me to choose which one I would like to see, but I will only address the ones I would like to see again, Regium Corvus outfit, Ivory Bird outfit, and Lycan wings of fire that they removed.

• NCSOFT
9 minutes ago, Brisson said:

My picks would be:

Beat Cop, Strictly Business, Urban Legend (the weapon skin specifically)

Just be aware that exclusive and limited editions outfits can't easily be part of a regular rotation, as it would make them lose that aspect and what makes them exclusive or limited. So please don't limit your feedback exclusively to those 🙂

Thank you for gathering feedback about cosmetics! Like the OP said, these outfits get rotated very frequently while the game offers so many other options. Even some outfits that aren't even tailorable have gone missing for ages.

One such outfit is the male only Great General. I remember this outfit being available the second week of the game's launch and literally never again. This outfit, in my opinion, has aged pretty well despite the age and comes with awesome hair.

XnOFDjs.png

I've been personally wanting Hongmoon Ascension for 2 years already, as it was released in an update when I had taken a break from the game. It's a very simple outfit that could even be added to events instead of the same ancient ones.

9TdXcn6.png

Another one I would like is the Olympian outfit set.

3mhKnKD.png

Rhapsody is an outfit that many people wanted but got put into one of those 1 NCoin boxes that you are limited to buying once a day. Can you guys PLEASE stop doing this? This was not a thing in old RNG boxes and you could always buy the 1 NCoin box outfit with regular tokens gotten from the RNG box period. The option to do so was taken away recently within the past year and everyone hated it and I will see if I can find the thread about it. I don't understand not wanting people to spend on cosmetics by doing decisions like these. It's 1 NCoin a day profit for the company vs people spending money to get tokens for the outfit instead.

uQP9yhd.png

Edit: Here are two threads about people not happy with this decision, since the outfit was actually very nice this time and not a recolor.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/252005-why-is-the-good-costume-in-the-limited-rng-box-while-the-costume-that-sucks-is-in-the-expensive-ones/

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/252069-rhapsody-outfit/

Edited by Gengar

1 hour ago, Green Storm said:

What outfits would you like to see returning to the Hongmoon Store? Everybody can share the ones they'd like to see!

Alice and Alice Ribbon, with the 1 year anniversary hat.

Maybe bring back all birthday hats?

Maybe all birthday outfits too?

This could be a good thing, since on 17th April is easter.

During that week, people celebrate the birth and death of Jesus Christ.

You could add these for the easter week?

It's a very far fetched justification to bring those...

But personally, just the Alice and Alice Ribbon would be nice.

I would pay for those 2!

1 hour ago, Green Storm said:

Just be aware that exclusive and limited editions outfits can't easily be part of a regular rotation, as it would make them lose that aspect and what makes them exclusive or limited. So please don't limit your feedback exclusively to those 🙂

I thought only Urban Legend was exclusive, but had no idea the other two are as well.

I wish the reasoning behind limited/exclusive costumes would change. I want to spend money on those costumes and just can't.

I would LOVE to see Empress' Regalia and the headpiece again. I know you guys re-released it so it would be so nice to have it in the shop for a re-re-release!

Beat Cop as well, I remember that outfit chest going for A LOT on market back when it was released, had no idea it was limited or exclusive as it wasn't really released as part of a big event. Plus I mean you re-released Rough Customer, which I spent a lot of money on back in the Beastbog days. Really hoping for those two outfits! 

I know it's not exactly up to your decision, but exclusivity of limited time outfits isn't something the game should be worrying about in it's current state imo save for maybe the current and previous 1 Year Premium outfits.

If the players around now want to spend money or Hongmoon Coins on a popular outfit / outfit set I'd say why not.  Both get what they want.

Otherwise, giving a list of possible outfits (maybe a large selection, not all of them that'd be a very big list) and doing a poll would be a good idea as well I think.  It was done before in the past if I remember correctly.

1) grand phoenix. there were boxes a few years ago, then it got put into trove like 3-4 years ago and after 3500 keys i still couldnt get the hair which was a shame. 
2) Urban legend even tho i have the full set lots of people missed out on it
3) scarlet shadow. it was basically 3x in the hm store and since then it just vanished
4) Olympian
5) Great General. it was available 2 weeks after release and since then never got re-released or even put into a exchange shop or so which is a huge shame.
6) finally give us a way to get ravenfall through a different option. ever since BT came out i ran it every week or like almost every week (partly multiple chars) without it dropping. Thats just very frustrating.
7) cutting edge. it was only available for the 3rd anniversary
8) Cyber noir. that one was in a winter trove many many years ago and never returned
9) Milennium (appeared randomly for purchase and didnt get re-released)
10) Empress regalia
11) Chronicle
12) Formosa
13) Carnival Outfit 
14) Eternal Spring
15) Howl at the moon
16) Cold Soldier Set
17) Scarlet SHadow - havent seen this in YEARS
18) Royal Rebel
19) Loose Cannon
20) Celestial Master - havent seen this in YEARS
21) Dark Emissary Outfit Set!! this one has been gone forever
22) Clockwork shogun set

23) Crystal Mosaic
24) Shadow Walker
25) Shadow Shinobi set
26) Olympian
27) Safe Harbor
28) Oracle+Hair
29) Stark Distinktion
30) Flamenco
31) Regium Corvus
32) Righteous Blade

6 hours ago, Green Storm said:

i would like to see the alice outfit be availible again. while i dont think it would be right to make it a cash shop outfit due to how it was originaly aquired making it availible in events would be nice. though i wouldnt mind seeing it in the hm store so i can buy it for a friend.

Since this is the first time I've ever seen an NCWest employee accept feedback regarding cosmetics, I'm going to post about this here even though it's slightly off-topic:

Heart Attack Illusion weapons got bugged in the Wardrobe at some point years ago.  Many players -- including myself -- who already paid for the weapon bundle and then claimed the appropriate weapons from account mail on appropriate characters and then placed them in the wardrobe had them disappear from their wardrobe slots.  I reported this happening in a ticket years ago and nothing ever happened.  I know of at least two other players who have similarly reported this issue and again it went nowhere.  I cannot tell the exact cause of the issue, but I vaguely remember seeing that slot in the wardrobe change names at some point, so my guess is that the weapons got placed in a wardrobe slot, then that wardrobe slot's name got changed, and then that wardrobe slot got replaced with another slot with the correct name again... so maybe now we can't access the weapons we paid for because they're in a hidden slot while an empty slot is shown instead.

Again, years of tickets submitted and nothing done about this, it makes purchasing further cosmetics seem like it could equivalently be a rip off, just deleted and no recourse or even a real response.

Edited by willietrom

4 hours ago, nnickerson100 said:

i would like to see the alice outfit be availible again. while i dont think it would be right to make it a cash shop outfit due to how it was originaly aquired making it availible in events would be nice.

The Alice and Alice Ribbon outfits were once in the F10 rotation, back around in 2018.

I really really hope this outfits comes back.

10 hours ago, Shiro said:

Scarlet Shadow, don't remember it being exclusive I think it even was in daily deals years ago

Please don't add meme/troll answer.

Scarlet shadow has been part of the default outfit selection for several years now

RCVU61J.png

Edited by Uldrum