Soul boost compensation

Unicorns

Great to finally have soul boost fixed and rewards that were missing sent to us, very appreciated, but what exactly were we supposed to get? Because what I got makes no sense to the amount of characters I had done soul boost in. Can we have a list of the changes per stage? Or what extra rewards we were supposed to get from the stages that changed?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Great to finally have soul boost fixed and rewards that were missing sent to us, very appreciated, but what exactly were we supposed to get? Because what I got makes no sense to the amount of characters I had done soul boost in. Can we have a list of the changes per stage? Or what extra rewards we were supposed to get from the stages that changed?

It's nice that they sending missing materials, but not all was sent, for example Snowspire Weapon Elusion Stones for IA weapon, I have 3 characters that completed up to stage 50, but only received 3 Evolution stones for compensation, meaning, my other 2 characters are still missing 3 each, total of 6.

But I am glad they are doing something to send missing materials instead of doing nothing.

EDIT, NVM, I think the Evolution Stones that were sent was not intended, and the amount of Evolution Stones changed from 1 to 2 in Soul Boost was not intended too, IA weapon stops accepting Evolution stones after Stage 7, meaning the extra left overs that you receive cannot be used.

Edited by SayhaSeer
  • Like 1

hi i sent a message yesterday about the materials that we got in the compensation boxes and they say to me its alright you get only 2 from 41 stage and i have done more then 8 chars max soul boost so i miss 6 more boxes and they say to me no thats it ,and after i say to them about the premium silversteel support chest that i did it with 11 chars and they give me only 5 boxes and i miss like 27 boxes that they didn't give me something they do very wrong in the check system i hope they check again and fix this problem cause we lose like many materials from soul boost for no reason... and iam not the only i ask also friends of me and the most was wrong or they didn't get the items they supost to get... sry for my english its not the best 

I asked the support and they replied with the "compensation" I was supposed to get (and got ingame). I even got a compensation on NA while I don't even play in NA, most I did was login for 2(!) days there, how do you even get to that compensation? 
I went through all characters, did a full list of the materials I got from Soulboost, a list of what I would get with the current rewards and calculate the difference and the only response I got was

GM Asin

2 hours ago

Hello there,

I understand how important it is for you to obtain the complete items/materials needed from the Soul Boost. Unfortunately, the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game like the appropriate/exact rewards given from the Soul Boost compensation. However, we invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums, as this is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.

I appreciate your kind understanding, and please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Kind regards,

GM Asin
NCSOFT Support Team

Really not "kindly understanding" that response, while this is the difference I calculated for for my characters:

Total difference of all characters:
- 3+3+3+0+3+3+3+0+0+0+0+3+0+0 = 21 Premium Transformation Stones
- 4+4+4+0+4+4+4+0+0+0+0+4+0+0 = 28 Empyrean Spirit Stones
- 3+3+3+2+3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3+2 = 40 Premium Silversteel Support Chests
- 2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2 = 28 Silversteel Support Chests

What I got as compensation so far:
- 9 Premium Transformation Stones
- 12 Empyrean Spirit Stones
- 6 Premium Silversteel Support Chests
- 1 Silversteel Support Chest

Difference between missed rewards and compensation:
- 12 Premium Transformation Stones
- 16 Empyrean Spirit Stones
- 34 Premium Silversteel Support Chests
- 27 Silversteel Support Chests

please fix the rewards, like how the ???? did I even get a compensation in NA, I don't even play there ??? And also f.e. a friend who doesn't even play anymore and did not a single character on Soulboost got a higher compensation than me with 12 Premium Silversteel Support Chests, like how?

Edited by DieBaumchen

Small update from the support:

Senior GM Fructuoso

8 hours ago

Hello,

We understand where you're coming from. However, as mentioned earlier, the provided item is the final compensation that you will received. Unfortunately, we can't discuss on how this was computed since this was done automatically by the system. While we understand your concern, Support Team will not grant additional compensation for your account. Please note that any further reply regarding this request may not receive a response. 

However, if you have any other concerns, please contact us again by creating a new ticket.

Regards,

Senior GM Fructuoso
NCSOFT Support Team

"final compensation" while the calculated rewards are so obviously wrong. I got a compensation on NA while not even playing on that server. People who don't even play the game anymore (and didn't do anything aside from logging in on his main 5 times) got 2x the compensation compared to what I got for playing 14(!) characters.
Can we have any feedback that this is being looked into? This topic getting ignored would seriously make me consider quitting, so much troubles just getting the rewards the game promised you, it's like you're actively getting punished for even playing this game. I'm so tilted rn

Edited by DieBaumchen

can we have any kind of feedback, that this problem is being looked into?
Aside from really unfriendly and unhelpful support (ignoring whatever you write) some people got more than they should originally get.
I got myself more than I should get (I am locked at Stage 10 and got 2x compensation packages while I should've gotten 0).
There is not a single person in both threads who wrote that they got the right compensation, we really need feedback here that this is being looked into and getting fixed...