Forums

Discrepancies in prosperity bundle #5 on NA/EU

MishaJ

I am unsure if people checked but I found out that there are differences in the bundles per region. 

Below is NA's version of bundle number 5 with a whole shimmering scale.

unknown.png

And here we have EU's version with a pet pack.

unknown.png

And here is what the article lists the loot should be in the bundle.

unknown.png

May I ask why EU got a pet pack and NA didn't. This is really uncool and they need to compensate NA that pet pack. One region shouldn't get loot another region is not getting. NA and EU are supposed to get the same f10 offerings and the same conpensations unless EU or NA has extended maintenance that the other region did not incur. But seeing as this is not the case, I feel we deserve that pet pack on NA so please give us our pet pack.

34 minutes ago, MishaJ said:

May I ask why EU got a pet pack and NA didn't. This is really uncool and they need to compensate NA that pet pack. One region shouldn't get loot another region is not getting. NA and EU are supposed to get the same f10 offerings and the same conpensations unless EU or NA has extended maintenance that the other region did not incur. But seeing as this is not the case, I feel we deserve that pet pack on NA so please give us our pet pack.

Because this has always existed, when they rls some "promocode" from Amazon Gaming or smth else, is always different from EU to NA... Sometime (A lot of) EU get screw over rewards, now its NA 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Azzuray said:

Because this has always existed, when they rls some "promocode" from Amazon Gaming or smth else, is always different from EU to NA... Sometime (A lot of) EU get screw over rewards, now its NA 🤷‍♂️

u know the "promocode" from Amazon Gaming works for both Regine right 

9 hours ago, lillvargen said:

when I use a promocode I get exactly same thing in both regions

i was talking about an other thing type of reward, when they deliver the Russian Contest Outfit, NA got 2 pet pod while EU got only 1 😉