Broken game

darthBaal

PvP, Tower of Infinity, solo dungeons didn't work for a long time, and Mao and higher level Eva still didn't work. A well-known problem that is known and NCW coughs at it, the game is full of bugs, PvP dead.

At the same time, after maintenance on February 16, they convinced us that they can repair it very quickly. Because when they find out that players can get new alt characters by getting new alt characters. Suddenly, during the week, they added a lock soul boost to 14 characters ...
At the same time, it was necessary to have free slots for characters and the gain of two games took 4-5 days. The player had to pay for the improvement of the game anyway and could get a maximum of one connected, one numbered and one pink hexagon, it didn't make sense to do that anymore ...
Therefore, it is clear that the game can be fixed quite quickly, only NC does not want to ...

This is the kind ignorant stuff that needs to get removed from the forums/playerbase. Green has already posted several updates on why they are strugglign to fix mao, and it is an obvious priority of theirs.

You have obviously not been following his updates, otherwise you wouldn't of typed this post - Maybe you chose not to inform yourself and see what the CM's are posting, so you can further the cycle of toxcity within this community and towards NC.

You want them to change, but lets see you change as well.

• NCSOFT
5 hours ago, darthBaal said:

PvP, Tower of Infinity, solo dungeons didn't work for a long time, and Mao and higher level Eva still didn't work. A well-known problem that is known and NCW coughs at it, the game is full of bugs, PvP dead.

At the same time, after maintenance on February 16, they convinced us that they can repair it very quickly. Because when they find out that players can get new alt characters by getting new alt characters. Suddenly, during the week, they added a lock soul boost to 14 characters ...
At the same time, it was necessary to have free slots for characters and the gain of two games took 4-5 days. The player had to pay for the improvement of the game anyway and could get a maximum of one connected, one numbered and one pink hexagon, it didn't make sense to do that anymore ...
Therefore, it is clear that the game can be fixed quite quickly, only NC does not want to ...

I want to be clear that no one in the NCW Team is ignoring the community. Referring to "NCW" as one single entity that works like a human being is part of the misperception. Not every issue affects the same teams (plural), and they all require different fixes. We're working on it, and it will take some time. My messages here never intended to give the impression that "we can repair things very quickly." I understand that there are issues to discuss at different levels. Some of these discussions already exist, and I know that people want me to acknowledge all of them, but it's not a sustainable idea. I read almost all messages on the forums but spending time to acknowledge them would: 1) take some of my time away from other tasks, and this amount of time can increase quickly if a lot of players post on the forums; and 2) create two expectations: 2a) that if I don't comment, then the feedback hasn't been seen; and 2b) that if people insist on demanding an answer, they'll get a reply even if it's not an answer.

I want to build a "meaningful" relationship with the Blade & Soul community. It means setting expectations that are realistic and lead to change. I've seen a significant part of the forum community embrace this, and I am very grateful for it. I cannot do this alone and the passion of players is, to be frank, a source of positive energy. At the same time, please do pay attention to my other posts and phrase your sentences more carefully. There are too many people making assumptions about what the NCW Team is doing. I don't want players to stop sharing their feedback, but I would like to move discussions in a more constructive direction.

3 hours ago, Pudulu said:

This is the kind ignorant stuff that needs to get removed from the forums/playerbase. Green has already posted several updates on why they are strugglign to fix mao, and it is an obvious priority of theirs.

You have obviously not been following his updates, otherwise you wouldn't of typed this post - Maybe you chose not to inform yourself and see what the CM's are posting, so you can further the cycle of toxcity within this community and towards NC.

You want them to change, but lets see you change as well.

Let's all be more understanding of each other here on the forums. I appreciate you spreading the information I shared, I really do! You're touching on an important point here: toxicity. I've seen words on these forums that are not acceptable, and at some point, I will make this much clearer to everyone as I want to give the community time to adapt. Picking words is not an innocent choice as we oftentimes share our emotional state and I can certainly understand players' frustrations. You're right that these words contribute to a toxic atmosphere that leads to a lot of people not wanting to engage or even post on the forums. It's like death by a thousand needles, but here it's a thousand words. We can make things better by choosing our words more carefully to generate a different atmosphere.

Anyway, enough words for today. I'll focus on continuing to compile feedback and work with our teams (Production, QA, Localization) to improve the game. I'm also doing work on future updates for the game!

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Pudulu said:

Toto je ten druh ignorantské věci, který musí být odstraněn z fóra/hráčské základny. Green již zveřejnil několik aktualizací o tom, proč se snaží opravit mao, a je to jejich zřejmá priorita.

Očividně jste nesledovali jeho aktualizace, jinak byste tento příspěvek nenapsali – Možná jste se rozhodli neinformovat se a vidět, co CM publikují, abyste mohli prohloubit cyklus otravy v rámci této komunity a směrem k NC.

Chcete, aby se změnili, ale uvidíte, že se změníte i vy.

BnS had 1.2M players on the EU server in 2016, today there are 10 times less of them, the game is dying and I am ignorant when I complain? Is it such a problem to take the version of KR, to translate it at least into EN, which is controlled by 90% of players, and to put it on the EU server? Many people think that NCW does everything it can to shut down EU and NA servers. The game is slowly but surely becoming pure P2W gambling. A player who only pays a premium account and plays on one character has no chance of achieving a higher gear, see https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/253283-low-gold-income-on-euna-server/ and everyone can sit there day. For more than 2 years, it has happened that people in clan 6 in 6 game fall during revival and repair nowhere. The only fix option is third-party programs. They completely cough up veterans who, despite the gradual elimination of the game, managed to play from the beginning to the present day, in the vast majority of games, veterans are respected and loyal players have certain advantages, not here. The new player who has the money will reach the level of average veterans within a few weeks. Mao's fix may have been a priority, until players came to the conclusion that, thanks to the soulboost event, they can relatively easily improve their gems, and suddenly the soulboost is blocked for 14 characters within a week ... I see what I see and I'm not stupid! Maybe players who have been playing for 2-3 years have not known what the game was like before and therefore have nothing to compare with, but as a player who has been playing since the beginning, I see the difference ...

27 minutes ago, darthBaal said:

Is it such a problem to take the version of KR, to translate it at least into EN, which is controlled by 90% of players, and to put it on the EU server?

actually yes it is a problem, the eu server are supposed work for EU Player to just move them to us would be a desaster. 

28 minutes ago, darthBaal said:

Many people think that NCW does everything it can to shut down EU and NA servers

from marketing standpoint this makes totaly no sense, they bring new updates, outfits, dungeons new gameplay mechs etc. 

so how can u say they want to shut down xD and yes i mean in eu and na. 

29 minutes ago, darthBaal said:

The game is slowly but surely becoming pure P2W gambling. A player who only pays a premium account and plays on one character has no chance of achieving a higher gear, see

xD they bring out a system like soul boost where u can pretty much gain high value items for free, and people still complain. 

i dont get it.

37 minutes ago, darthBaal said:

veterans are respected and loyal players have certain advantages, not here. The new player who has the money will reach the level of average veterans within a few weeks.

veterans have many options to gear up way faster as a new player. how can F10 give u anything that u can archive what  veterans have, that fast.  (except if u rich and put 10k€ inside stuff like trove and such, but honestly what average player will do that? tell me. (i think its limited anyway so) 

40 minutes ago, darthBaal said:

Maybe players who have been playing for 2-3 years have not known what the game was like before and therefore have nothing to compare with, but as a player who has been playing since the beginning, I see the difference ...

obviously there are difference as 2-3 years back then the game changed totaly from what it was, but that doesnt mean it changed to the bad, there are alot of things i have to say, that needs improvement. 

but im not someone complaining around, cause i can understand the state of the game right now. it's not long ago since UE4 released.

so it will take sometime until the most fixes appear. (even tho i think with the soul boost event it is a huge stap to get more new player in to the game) 

btw i play since alpha 🙂  and i still cant complain i just take what i get, some things i dont like, but alot of things in that game is nice and worth my time. 

and with the new cm it seems like we got someone that actually cares, so give him time and try to understand how things work. 

greetings Mizuki

7 hours ago, darthBaal said:

KR got this limitation literally after 1 week, we had full 3 weeks to abuse it. Honestly we can be glad, that they still brought the version without character lock in EU/NA instead of the directly fixed version.
It was not suddenly implemented for EU/NA, it was implemented for KR in the first week of their release.
Nobody would've cried if we would've gotten the 14 char locked version at the very start though, so I don't really understand the drama. Didn't we profit 3 full weeks from that system as a bonus? We could even abuse it more than KR could.

Edited by FriendlyFox

RE Mizuki:

I'm not saying everything is wrong and nowhere have I blamed CM, but their superiors.
Soulboost is great, although it would be great to include raids in it, I also really appreciate that there is finally the possibility of turning off annoying cut scenes, I also like the demonsbane system, where the difficulty increases with the progress and players gradually learn it.

On the other hand, there is a pile of negatives.
- They let PvP die, but it had potential.
- They do nothing against hackers who make real money using hacks and publicly spam their offers in the chat.
- Veterans of other games, for example, have veterans special outfits, access to special offers and events. In BnS nothing ...
- The gambling system in the game began to prevail over the grind system.
- Unbalanced economy of the game, which loads hackers. The average player can earn 1500G per week, but improving a single acessor will cost almost 1M gold ... So in two years of daily play.
- There is no faming location, it used to be a celestial basin, but it was unfinished so that it was not worth wasting time there.
- Gradually the fun disappears and if the player does not have more characters, 11 dungeons will run in 30-60 minutes, he will complete the raids one day a week and it also makes no sense to leave the game on, which makes sense to buy a premium membership ...

Cool, your progress works well.

from 300 AP to 3000 but basic increase same, so now u need work 10 times more AP to advance (to get like from 10 milions to 13 u need 900 points)

dungeons from 1 item from 1 zone to 3 items from same place, from 1 at 100 drop to 1 from 1k runs.

your "mystic" now worthless because today 10k of it is less than previous 1k  from 3 years ago.

raid items cost from 300-700 to 15k+, yes u increased gold from 30 to 150, its 5 times, but all market increased 10 times. Game more and more boring, because for some reason your decrease daily 1 char 14 hours runs to 40 minutes, now just "bots runs forever" 10 times again and again.

Its completely "events game" now, well I did it u did it enjoy your life for summer. Then new char new account for month.

In BnS there is the founder title and outfit that came with it, it was and is exclusive to those who bought the package at game release

mystic is still the major dmg multiplier in game, so not useless

the drops are rng, some got them early some get them later