You guys should have fixing Den of the Ancients as top priority.

Supertaro

5 hours ago, Green Storm said:

I just added it to our list of Known Issues as we're still continuing to investigate this bug that doesn't occur for all players.

so 3 weeks into the event and wasnt a known issue yap im done with this bs and sorry you have to deal with all of this man

• Like 1

So @Green Stormhows the status? Hence all soulboost offers is enough to conquor Den. Running some lackluster math this means you owe each individual person up to 14 times daily mao rewards for how long this is still a mess.

Speaking off which, how you announce 'items to stack up to 29999.' when you never tested this amount many other things? and at the same pace you neglect to announce removing oils from heart upgrading cost? I get it, you are new. ppl prior left a mess you are helplessly trying to fix. we have high hopes - dont turn us down.

• NCSOFT

I want to drop a quick note to mention that we're continuing to investigate the issue of players being unable to access the Den of the Ancients and Spectral Shrine dungeons. We've tried some fixes over the past few weeks but none of them worked, so we need to dive deeper.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

I want to drop a quick note to mention that we're continuing to investigate the issue of players being unable to access the Den of the Ancients and Spectral Shrine dungeons. We've tried some fixes over the past few weeks but none of them worked, so we need to dive deeper.

The fact that none of them have worked...honestly every week it's down is costing players a lot. It's a good gold source, the Alpha Emblems are the only source for Silversteel Anima and Ores for some players, and of course it is an objective for Soul Boost. This is where a lot of anger comes from regarding it: denial of resources effectively.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Can i suggest you to just ask to dev, to "remove Den of the Ancients "  from the ranking system it will probably resolve a lot of trouble 🙂 Regards

38 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

I may not know how exactly internal stuff works but I have a pretty good guess what's going on.

After the emergency maintenance in January, every character who was ranked anywhere had all the ranking data bugged (including Den and Spectral Shrine)

After February patch, PvP season reset so now even for those characters PvP works. However Spectral Shrine and Den of Ancients have no season, nothing reset, so they will NEVER work.

Solution is to either RESET, DELETE, the whole internal "ranking" of Spectral Shrine and Den of the Ancients for every character, or to just remove those 2 dungeons from ranking all together, resulting in also resetting this bugged ranking for some characters.

Those dungeons don't even have a season for over a year now? I don't understand why they're still on rankings, with no season working

Edited by Shiro

22 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Despite this not being the news any of us want, a lot of us still appreciate this type of updates. I literally asked myself for weeks on the forums without any type of answer, I wasn't sure if ncsoft was even aware it was broken. Right now the community in general is very angry and/or frustrated with the sate of the game and the lack of communication we've had for the last months (or years) but I hope that doesn't stop you from being involved in the community, again a lot of us appreciate it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Thank you Green Storm.
i wanted to show my personal appreciation for your work in the past few days, as it has been more than we got in the past 3 years combined, which to be honest, justifies the bad behavior of some players that you see on the forums, as it has been building up since jonathan and bethany left the team, and all we got afterwords was silence.
i can only hope that you keep up the good work.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone,

I want to leave a quick update about this issue. We kept it in the List of Known Issues for tomorrow's maintenance, but we'll try to fix the issue during the maintenance. It's not our first attempt, and we're hopeful that this fix will work. We've been investigating this bug for a while based on player reports, but this is a bug that our QA team is unable to reproduce in their environment. So we're unable to determine whether a fix is effective until it's on the Live server and we've verified that the issue is fixed.

Thanks a lot for your patience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Hi everyone,

I want to leave a quick update about this issue. We kept it in the List of Known Issues for tomorrow's maintenance, but we'll try to fix the issue during the maintenance. It's not our first attempt, and we're hopeful that this fix will work. We've been investigating this bug for a while based on player reports, but this is a bug that our QA team is unable to reproduce in their environment. So we're unable to determine whether a fix is effective until it's on the Live server and we've verified that the issue is fixed.

Can you please send out a few free Mao weekly boxes to the ppl who couldn't enter? They are a great source of anima and silversteel ore, the main reason we did mao. Thank you

10 hours ago, Green Storm said:

is unable to reproduce in their environment

My assumption is that It only happens for players that had a Den of the ancients ranking before the maintenance that happent the second week of soulboost.

Any one who did not have Den of the ancients ranking before then or went in there after that maintenance, won't have this issue.

The easiest way to fix this issue, would be to simply reset the Den of the ancients ranking or remove it completely from the ladder, since there is no reward tied to it currently any way.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

My assumption is that It only happens for players that had a Den of the ancients ranking before the maintenance that happent the second week of soulboost.

Any one who did not have Den of the ancients ranking before then or went in there after that maintenance, won't have this issue.

The easiest way to fix this issue, would be to simply reset the Den of the ancients ranking or remove it completely from the ladder, since there is no reward tied to it currently any way.

I think this might actually work. Ranking seems to be the issue why many people can't enter Den/Shrine on Normal/Hard Difficulty, because it's part of the ranking in F11. People who were never ranked before that certain update are still able to enter Den Of The Ancients, just like when you take a new character, it will be able to enter because it hasn't been ranked previously for that specific dungeon. 

1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

I wasn't ranked in shrine or den. I can go to the shrine (tried only easy mode), but not to the den. Totally incomprehensible thing.😢

15 minutes ago, Offy78 said:

I wasn't ranked in shrine or den. I can go to the shrine (tried only easy mode), but not to the den. Totally incomprehensible thing.😢

I swear you guys are something else. Of course you can enter easy mode, since it was never part of any rankings. Now try entering normal or hard. If you can't enter Den, then you won't enter those either, because both are in ranking mode.

It's all because of bugged rankings. It is that simple.

Also like I said, if you were ranked in ANYTHING, you can't enter those. Were you ranked in ToI? Or PvP?

Edited by Shiro

46 minutes ago, Shiro said:

I swear you guys are something else. Of course you can enter easy mode, since it was never part of any rankings. Now try entering normal or hard. If you can't enter Den, then you won't enter those either, because both are in ranking mode.

Also like I said, if you were ranked in ANYTHING, you can't enter those. Were you ranked in ToI? Or PvP?

Yes. THIS.

My WL wasn't able to enter because it was previously ranked in ToI, but it was NOT ranked in Den. The F11 system is the problem here... hence why you can easily enter Den on a new character, because it hasn't been ranked in any ranking scenario. 

41 minutes ago, Shiro said:

I was answering to what Uldrum said, not what you said. I am ranked in ToI and demonsbane. I can enter toi, although I could not last or the week before  (I don’t remember).

14 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Hi everyone,

I just logged in and Den of the Ancients works again for me! Thanks for the continuous updates in this forum! 🙂

• Like 3