You guys should have fixing Den of the Ancients as top priority.

Supertaro

Hello,
It's been weeks since one of the patches completely destroyed Den of the Ancients for everyone that cleared it once before (people that never entered before can get in the dungeon).
Since it's part of soulboost, you guys should have this on your top priority as, if I remember correctly, you need 21 daily quest completions, which takes 21 days.
As we also do not get compensated for this, with for example 7 free clears on soulboost each week it is not fixed (which is in my eyes the only real compensation that can be given for this issue). People will have everything in the soulboost completed but still need to do 21 days of Den of the Ancients to complete the soolboost, which is a waste of time if you want to level your soulboost as fast as possible. Yes, the event is 6 months, but that doesn't mean everyone wants to take their time completing it, I'm sure there are many people trying to rush the soulboost, to get the gear and items as soon as possible.

@Green Storm, is it possible to give more frequent updates regarding this issue, as after the last announcement it was not being fixed, it seems like it's just forgotten.

• Like 3

We are also missing out on the Supplychest that can be obtained with 7 Coins that you get  from doing the Daily. I am in need of those , to get my amulet since im not having a party for the Raid. So lacking like 2/3 (i dont remember how much it gives) Stamina each week.

• Like 2

Judging by the compensation, that includes 0 mao items, I don't think they know it's broken.

At the very least they should be giving us 2 mao coins in the "compensation" chest so we can get the supply chest, just like the quest gives you 2 coins.

• Like 1

I mean, smart move of them, because if I understood correctly you kind of need to do the den quests for soul boost to complete it, so now people have been grinding and playing for 3 weeks and still missing like 21 days worth of mao daily quests, so people will instead of playing 3 weeks and yeeting off are forced to log in another 3 weeks.. quite genius imo :D

21 minutes ago, Loffie Green said:

I mean, smart move of them, because if I understood correctly you kind of need to do the den quests for soul boost to complete it, so now people have been grinding and playing for 3 weeks and still missing like 21 days worth of mao daily quests, so people will instead of playing 3 weeks and yeeting off are forced to log in another 3 weeks.. quite genius imo 😄

I'm glad I'm not the only one that figured it out.

Well basically you don't need to do anything more than "login > clear the dungeon > logout" in this case.

1 hour ago, Loffie Green said:

I mean, smart move of them, because if I understood correctly you kind of need to do the den quests for soul boost to complete it, so now people have been grinding and playing for 3 weeks and still missing like 21 days worth of mao daily quests, so people will instead of playing 3 weeks and yeeting off are forced to log in another 3 weeks.. quite genius imo 😄

I wouldn't even be surprised at this point but that would be the biggest dickmove ever xD

Actually you don't even need Den of Ancients to get Soul Boost finished. My main is on lvl 65, two more kills of Hong and its done. Not saying they should not fix it, ofc they should, I'm just sharing the info for everyone concerned. Guess Soul Boost exp distribution over levels is bugged and circumstantial too and this is what we got 🙂

• Like 1

"These are the known issues that we're still working on after releasing the new build:

Soul Boost does not reward enough Everwill Soul Evolution Stones to be upgraded to True Brightwill Soul.

Equipping the Grand Tidings Outfit as a female Lyn will make the character invisible.

The 3rd event tab of the Dragon Express (using Starstruck Coins) will not be available until Wednesday 2/23.

Warlord pets have no appearance.

The names of the Starseeker Pet, the Awakened Starseeker Pet, and the Ultimate Starseeker Pet’s appear incorrectly.

Most items do not stack up to 29999."

they literally ignore the fact Mao and Eva is still bugged

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Knaxxxi said:

they literally ignore the fact Mao and Eva is still bugged

The bugg only happens for characters who had ranking before the bugg started.

So in any of their test realms it won't show up.

Maybe they think it's fixed 😄

• NCSOFT
6 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

The bugg only happens for characters who had ranking before the bugg started.

So in any of their test realms it won't show up.

Maybe they think it's fixed 😄

I just added it to our list of Known Issues as we're still continuing to investigate this bug that doesn't occur for all players.

4 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

I just added it to our list of Known Issues as we're still continuing to investigate this bug that doesn't occur for all players.

It doesnt occur for all players and it was explain why on the previous post...

4 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Can we at least get Mao coins as compensation daily on F10? There's like 0 use for them outside the silversteel chest that you can buy once a week anyway, so ppl getting those even if they can do Mao are getting nothing special, and the ppl stuck with a broken Den can buy the freaking chest. Like for real, it's been broken for a month. That chest gives 2 out of the 4 animas you can get a week. It takes 100 animas to get the amulet. We need Den, or at the very least compensation coins.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

It's related to previous season rankings being bugged for anyone who ranked ANYTHING 2 seasons ago.

But now PvP seems to work because season reset, while Den of Ancients and Spectral Shrine are still bugged because they had no actual rankings to reset.

DO A FORCED RANKING "RESET" FOR EVERYONE THAT IS BUGGED, for those 2 dungeons, that's all you have to do.

• Like 1