Jump to content
Forums

Daily Dash is fully populated with GARBAGE!


Recommended Posts

I am looking at the wheel now.  It is beyond PATHETIC, populated with all kinds of worthless CRAPS.  There is absolutely nothing to look forward to besides that blue ore box.  NCW, where are all the pet pods, vial, pets, and fusion stones?  WT.

Edited by pikapikapika
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • pikapikapika changed the title to Remove worthless skystealer crystals from daily dash!!!
11 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

almost 1/5 of the wheel is populated with this worthless crap.  get rid of it now !!!!!!!  

yeah, I agree! Just replace them with Venture Tokens and all will be great!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • pikapikapika changed the title to Daily Dash is fully populated with GARBAGE!

Lh19oCG.png

 

The useful stuff:

This is stuff we actively NEED and would probably anger people if removed.

  • Orbs of Ascension - for Heavens Mandate and Cold Storage
  • Fusion stones - for mystical gear
  • Gold Chest
  • Synthesis stone - for mythical gear
  • Legendary Element and Jewel - for evolving gear, when needed, or for Spectrum Stones
  • Skystealer Crystals - for mythical gear
  • Outstanding Reputation Charm - for unity
  • Dragon Trade Pouch
  • Sparkling Ascension Stone Chest - for unity
  • Radiant Hongmoon Quick XP Charm
  • Guilded Triangular Obsidian

 

The doubtful stuff:
This is all the stuff that can probably be removed without upsetting that many.

  • Treasure Pouch - We get tons from other sources
  • Taigong's Auto-Bait - If you don't fish, this is useless
  • Sterling Reputation Charm - We get lots from dailies
  • Raid Treasures Selection Chest - It's ok, if you want to get the soulshields a day earlier...
  • Dungeon Treasures Selection Chest - Lacks needed scales that we get on other boxes, and we get about 50-60 of those other boxes A DAY
  • Legendary Gem Hammer - I have over 800, but others may need
  • Evolved Stone - Only used to make Sacred Oils to sell
  • Unity Token - With the Honing Oils, you can buy Sacred Vial. Or some Psyches.
  • Koldrak Scale - You get it everyday. 3 is not a world shattering amount.
  • Honing Oil - The meme... The legend! The Compensinator 6000!!!
  • Special XP Charm - You get a few of these everyday
  • Searing Grandmaster's Etching Stone - You will get nasty useless stats for a huge amount of gold and materials
  • Chromatic Thread - Only way to obtain them for free, but not everybody cares about these, I think...
  • Weekly Challenge Upgrade Selection Chest - If you do weeklies every week, you may think it isn't as useful
  • Weekly Accessory Booster Selection Chest - Only useful for Twisted Serpent soulshields, if you even can get a single raid...

 

The trash:

Pure garbage that can be replaced with something useful.

  • Hongmoon Gem Powder - Useless! You get free Gilded Square Gems! And free Pet Gems!
  • Cooldown Reset Charm - DO PEOPLE USE THIS???
  • Shimmering Scale Fragment - We get more than 5 from a single dungeon
  • Hongmoon Focus Recovery Charm - REALLY???

 

 

This is my opinion about the contents of the Daily Dash.

Not everything is garbage.

But not everything is useful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

This is my opinion about the contents of the Daily Dash.

Not everything is garbage.

But not everything is useful.

 

Hongmoon Gem Powder and Shimmering Scale Fragment are both usefull, but the amount is questionable, but at least it keep gem powder available in Marketplace. And no I don't think I want free Gilded Square Gems.

 

My issues are with those Skystealer Crystals, we got 12 Daily Dash fields populated with those, while they flooding my bank. I would wish some better stuff.

 

"Evolved Stone - Only used to make Sacred Oils to sell"

this is a good one, unless they keep adding events like the last one.

 

personaly I'd like to see some stuff like upgradeable HM Gems, for all those who are not happy with the free Gilded Square ones....

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Belido said:

Hongmoon Gem Powder and Shimmering Scale Fragment are both usefull, but the amount is questionable

 

I disagree.

 

Hongmoon Gem Powders are useless because NCSoft shot itself on the foot.

They gave us the non-upgradable gems for free.

For us to make use of those powders, we would have to craft our own gems from scratch.

The quantity we get from daily dash is merely a drop in the void required to produce either the Gilded Square Gems or the Gilded Triangular Pet Gem.

 

It is sorta useful for the Obsidian and Garnet Pet Gems, from scratch, but it requires 50 of them to start.

Almost nobody can do anything useful with just a few Hongmoon Gem Powders.

 

 

The Shimmering Scale Fragment is useless in the Daily Dash.

The spot can be better used for something else.

I have about 1700 boxes that can give me all the Shimmering Scales I need.

You get about 50 boxes from doing all dungeons, on a single day.

 

 

10 minutes ago, Belido said:

My issues are with those Skystealer Crystals, we got 12 Daily Dash fields populated with those, while they flooding my bank. I would wish some better stuff.

 

I agree, they are bulky for the sake of being bulky.

 

But we got a ton of bank spaces for free now, so, it kinda nulls out.

 

 

 

11 minutes ago, Belido said:

personaly I'd like to see some stuff like upgradeable HM Gems, for all those who are not happy with the free Gilded Square ones....

 

If they added Hongmoon Gilded Gems, then it would make sense to include the Hongmoon Gem Powders in the Daily Dash.

 

But then, it would also be better to get Hongmoon Gem Fragments or 10 Hongmoon Gem Powders instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

Lh19oCG.png

 

The doubtful stuff:
This is all the stuff that can probably be removed without upsetting that many.

  • Treasure Pouch - We get tons from other sources
  • Taigong's Auto-Bait - If you don't fish, this is useless
  • Sterling Reputation Charm - We get lots from dailies
  • Raid Treasures Selection Chest - It's ok, if you want to get the soulshields a day earlier...
  • Dungeon Treasures Selection Chest - Lacks needed scales that we get on other boxes, and we get about 50-60 of those other boxes A DAY
  • Legendary Gem Hammer - I have over 800, but others may need
  • Evolved Stone - Only used to make Sacred Oils to sell
  • Unity Token - With the Honing Oils, you can buy Sacred Vial. Or some Psyches.
  • Koldrak Scale - You get it everyday. 3 is not a world shattering amount.
  • Honing Oil - The meme... The legend! The Compensinator 6000!!!
  • Special XP Charm - You get a few of these everyday
  • Searing Grandmaster's Etching Stone - You will get nasty useless stats for a huge amount of gold and materials
  • Chromatic Thread - Only way to obtain them for free, but not everybody cares about these, I think...
  • Weekly Challenge Upgrade Selection Chest - If you do weeklies every week, you may think it isn't as useful
  • Weekly Accessory Booster Selection Chest - Only useful for Twisted Serpent soulshields, if you even can get a single raid...

I'd argue that the Special XP Charms and Sterling reputation charms are useful items, UNLESS you are either unity 210 or HM40. Even if it's not a lot, every bit of experience in both level and unity counts. There is no cooldown either so I'd take them everyday. This does not mean they are the best ofcourse! 🙂

Regarding the Searing Grandmaster's Etching Stone. All in all I'd find them useful too. As you stated with the Chromatic Threads, there's not many ways to obtain these higher rank etching stones. Yes, they do take materials, but you might get that sweet mystic and you'll forget about those materials instantly! At least, that is how I see them! 🙂

Overall I think you summed up the rewards quite well. But the best item from daily dash is and will always be the Burning Devotion Chest (Premium only tho) 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

Almost nobody can do anything useful with just a few Hongmoon Gem Powders.

Ok call me nobody then, for my last HM Gilded Hepta I did last week, I needed hundreds of those. OK those from daily dash only been a small amount, but still. And as they have good availability from those happy free Square folks, it also doesn't hurt that much to get them from Marketplace. 

So sign me in for Gem Powder faction!

Link to post
Share on other sites

@CupidstarYour logic is so full of nonsense I don't know where to begin. Searing Grandmaster's Etching Stone is end game, ofc it's rng but how are you gonna get legendary compound stats without trying and getting eventually? Right, I forgot world revolves around your casual forever "mid game" playstyle and daily dash should obviously be made for you only.

 

Hongmoon Gem Powders are end game as well. You need them to max your gems? But wait nvm I'm talking to someone who finds squares as "top"

 

Nobody uses cooldown reset charms? Lmao they're used in both end game PVE and PVP, I mean sure 2 is nothing and you can craft a hundred at once, but don't call them useless.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You call so many things "doubtful" that are actually useful , but then you call things such as skystealer crystals useful wich they arent if you were doing the dungeon. half of the current board is full of them.
Weekly boxes are somehow doubtful for you.. i dont know. There is literally one field to get 2 bm hearts, and if you arent doing the raid you barely get any.  And even tho Silversteel Weapons are being tossed at  you with Soulboost - (wich btw would rather need a fix cuz the rewards promise to get silversteel6 -now you cant even get to silversteel3)  - you still need raidmaterials afterwards such as ia ores and bloodroses.


its not the best daily dash board.. but at least dont call the things that actually do make sense doubtful and then things you can easily farm good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Nobody uses cooldown reset charms? Lmao they're used in both end game PVE and PVP, I mean sure 2 is nothing and you can craft a hundred at once, but don't call them useless.

Exactly, as nobody try to solo stuff and has to use double CC for this 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Supertaro said:

I'd argue that the Special XP Charms and Sterling reputation charms are useful items, UNLESS you are either unity 210 or HM40. Even if it's not a lot, every bit of experience in both level and unity counts. There is no cooldown either so I'd take them everyday. This does not mean they are the best ofcourse! 🙂

 

Even I at Unity 210 call them useful, in the pure hope to spam my piles one day the cap is lifted 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Supertaro said:

But the best item from daily dash is and will always be the Burning Devotion Chest (Premium only tho) 😛

well we will find out tomorrow:

The Daily Dash will feature a new item layout, including updated items in the Devotion Chest and the Burning Devotion Chest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Supertaro said:

I'd argue that the Special XP Charms and Sterling reputation charms are useful items

 

I explained why I marked the Sterling XP Charm as "doubtful".

And I have the Special XP Charm marked as "useful".

 

 

3 hours ago, Supertaro said:

Regarding the Searing Grandmaster's Etching Stone. All in all I'd find them useful too. As you stated with the Chromatic Threads, there's not many ways to obtain these higher rank etching stones. Yes, they do take materials, but you might get that sweet mystic and you'll forget about those materials instantly! At least, that is how I see them! 🙂

 

Yeah, I get your point.

But it still hurts to try to get that sweet sweet stat, and all you get is pvp stuff...

Really sours your day...

 

 

3 hours ago, Supertaro said:

Overall I think you summed up the rewards quite well. But the best item from daily dash is and will always be the Burning Devotion Chest (Premium only tho) 😛

 

Those drop in the "useful" spots.

And thank you for your opinion on my opinion.

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Belido said:

Ok call me nobody then, for my last HM Gilded Hepta I did last week, I needed hundreds of those.

 

For new players, it's useless. But in your case, since you have good Hongmoon Gems, it is valuable.

And that's why the Hongmoon Gem Powder is on the "doubtful" list for me.

 

I can't make use of it. New players can't make use of it.

Plenty of players without previous Hongmoon Gems can't make use of it.

 

But thank you for showing your perspective.

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Shiro said:

Your logic is so full of nonsense I don't know where to begin.

 

I doubt that...

 

 

3 hours ago, Shiro said:

Searing Grandmaster's Etching Stone is end game, ofc it's rng but how are you gonna get legendary compound stats without trying and getting eventually? Right, I forgot world revolves around your casual forever "mid game" playstyle and daily dash should obviously be made for you only.

 

Please read the "doubtful" section.

Also, there's better ways to get the same stats.

 

 

3 hours ago, Shiro said:

Hongmoon Gem Powders are end game as well. You need them to max your gems? But wait nvm I'm talking to someone who finds squares as "top"

 

... That's not an opinion: that's a personal attack on me...

 

 

3 hours ago, Shiro said:

Nobody uses cooldown reset charms? Lmao they're used in both end game PVE and PVP, I mean sure 2 is nothing and you can craft a hundred at once, but don't call them useless.

 

Never seen anyone use them at all, ever.

It's genuinely the first time I see anyone defending those charms.

That's why they go to the "useless" list.

 

I would say "thank you for your opinion", but all you did was try to throw low jabs at me.

 

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Miscaz said:

You call so many things "doubtful" that are actually useful , but then you call things such as skystealer crystals useful wich they arent if you were doing the dungeon. half of the current board is full of them.

 

There's a reason why I called them "useful" and "doubtful".

 

The Skystealer Crystals are useful, as you spend them on the mystical gear from Aerodrome and Substratum.

 

You can see the "doubtful" list as "meh, whatever". If it's there, it's ok. If it wasn't there, I don't think that many would miss it.

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Miscaz said:

Weekly boxes are somehow doubtful for you.. i dont know.

 

Please read this:

9 hours ago, Cupidstar said:
  • Weekly Challenge Upgrade Selection Chest - If you do weeklies every week, you may think it isn't as useful
  • Weekly Accessory Booster Selection Chest - Only useful for Twisted Serpent soulshields, if you even can get a single raid...

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Miscaz said:

And even tho Silversteel Weapons are being tossed at  you with Soulboost - (wich btw would rather need a fix cuz the rewards promise to get silversteel6 -now you cant even get to silversteel3)  - you still need raidmaterials afterwards such as ia ores and bloodroses.

 

This is explained above. But I agree, they are kinda useful for some.

WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE IN THE "DOUBTFUL" LIST!!!!

 

But thank you for your opinion on my opinion.

 

 

 

 

As a final note, you can always make your own list, if you don't agree with mine.

 

I was simply giving my opinion.

If you think it is "nonsense" or something, you can show your own list.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean those charms are legit a mini-TD how can you say nobody uses them? Like I said they're used at end game or tryharding. Or PvP but it's dead now, they were a MUST have in PvP all these years.

 

And no it's not a personal attack when you're the one who literally talk about Square gems as if they are the top. They're starter gems. Then you work towards Hongmoon gems that can go up to Heptagonal (and Octagonal soon). So Hongmoon Gem Powder is anything but useless.

 

The problem with both Gem Powder and CD charms on daily dash is the amount, 2 is insignificant and nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Shiro said:

The problem with both Gem Powder and CD charms on daily dash is the amount, 2 is insignificant and nothing.

 

yep for me it is like gathering stuff up for like a year and then it gives a helpful amount, but nowhere close to get the upgrades done with this itself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Shiro said:

I mean those charms are legit a mini-TD how can you say nobody uses them? Like I said they're used at end game or tryharding. Or PvP but it's dead now, they were a MUST have in PvP all these years.

 

I said right here:

52 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

Never seen anyone use them at all, ever.

It's genuinely the first time I see anyone defending those charms.

 

 

 

 

29 minutes ago, Shiro said:

you're the one who literally talk about Square gems as if they are the top

 

We actually get Gilded Pentagonal Gems from Soul Boost.

 

That's more than good enough for most people.

 

To get anything better, the effort required isn't worth the results.

 

 

Lets start with Hongmoon Gilded Pentagonal Diamond Gems as an example.

To get 1 Gilded Square, you need:

- 3 Gilded Triangular Gems - you can get for free, if lucky

- 128 Hongmoon Gem Powder - more than the current UE stock in F5: https://i.imgur.com/38ozDb6.png (493g63s)

- 40 gold

 

To get 1 Gilded Pentagonal, you need:

- 3 Gilded Square

- 180 Hongmoon Gem Powders

- 180 Soulstone Crystals

- 60 gold

 

 

So, to get ON PAR WITH THE FREE STUFF, FOR 1 SINGLE GEM, you need:

- 9 Gilded Triangular Gems

- 564 Hongmoon Gem Powders

- 180 Soulstone Crystals

- 180 gold

 

This assumes you already have 9 Gilded Triangular Gems just hanging about in your inventory.

You can craft them from Hongmoon Heptagonal Gems, found in Cold Storage, but the cost will balloon.

 

 

It's not about the Gilded Pentagonal being endgame, it's about NOT BEING WORTH THE EFFORT JUST TO MATCH WHAT YOU GET FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't upgrade gems below pentagonal lol

I salvage all hongmoon triangles I get, for 32 gem powder, it costs way too much to upgrade below pentagonal.

 

You know they sell pentagonal gems cheap in f10 rotation right? Every few months. And no don't need ncoin, you can use hm coin you get from rankings or f9

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Shiro said:

you can use hm coin you get from rankings

 

To get into the ranking, to get any amount of Hongmoon Coins, don't you have to be at a level where you don't need to upgrade your gems, besides only showing off you can pay for them?

 

 

3 minutes ago, Shiro said:

f9

 

With the 1:0.50 rate in EU, might as well not use F9 at all.

 

 

I still think it is too much for new players. Or players without the gold or HMCoins...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean yes ofc new players will use the starter gems. But since when is daily dash supposed to be only for new players?

 

My point still stands, gem powder is useful at end game, it's just too little on the dash but so is everything else

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

Never seen anyone use them at all, ever.

It's genuinely the first time I see anyone defending those charms.

That's why they go to the "useless" list.

 

People do use them in 6v6. Howerver, from my experience, the only people using them are gunners, kfms and sins because they don't know what to do if they miss their one shot. The sins are especially funny. I've seen them using it after realizing their minetoss did not one shot, so their best idea was to just use reset charm and minetoss again. Or, even better, that one sin who failed to approach and kd to instagib me in his 3rd spec using the charm to reset his approach and kd skills. He just did not know he could press other buttons too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sophronia said:

 

People do use them in 6v6. Howerver, from my experience, the only people using them are gunners, kfms and sins because they don't know what to do if they miss their one shot. The sins are especially funny. I've seen them using it after realizing their minetoss did not one shot, so their best idea was to just use reset charm and minetoss again. Or, even better, that one sin who failed to approach and kd to instagib me in his 3rd spec using the charm to reset his approach and kd skills. He just did not know he could press other buttons too.

 

That is interesting...

 

Still don't get why the assassin was using that when he could be always in shadow and be untargetable.

 

But, hey, at least I see there used to be an use for them.

Pvp now doesn't give Hongmoon Coins, so, I doubt many will do it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...