4yr+ Returner - No idea what I'm doing :)

Panzii

Hey all!

I've recently returned to the game to enjoy a bit of the old gameplay I used to like. It's been a long time since I played, 4+ years ago. I've just finished the story up to Chapter 15, waiting on it to continue, and now pretty much lost.

I've forgotten most basic mechanics that everyone should probably know, and I'm honestly too lazy to start a new character to relearn it all. (Apparently I should remember everything from back then, according to some players).
Would anyone recommend any newbie/returner 101 knowledge tutorials out there? And general tips for next steps.

I've noticed that no one has any patience in dungeons if any mistakes are made and would rather leave than talk/help. 😕

On 1/30/2022 at 4:38 PM, Panzii said:

I've noticed that no one has any patience in dungeons if any mistakes are made and would rather leave than talk/help. 😕

Just ask, it is not everyone! For the little bit of my knowledge about dunegeons: I often see newbies beeing inpatient and leave while I try to tell em what killed them before.

On 1/30/2022 at 4:38 PM, Panzii said:

Hey all!

I've recently returned to the game to enjoy a bit of the old gameplay I used to like. It's been a long time since I played, 4+ years ago. I've just finished the story up to Chapter 15, waiting on it to continue, and now pretty much lost.

I've forgotten most basic mechanics that everyone should probably know, and I'm honestly too lazy to start a new character to relearn it all. (Apparently I should remember everything from back then, according to some players).
Would anyone recommend any newbie/returner 101 knowledge tutorials out there? And general tips for next steps.

Its not possible to get all the anwers in a single forum thread. It would take time.

Just play the game and you will learn on the walk. You can always ask in faction chat, if you are crimson, since ceru is dead, or ask in here about specifik stuff.

I returned after almost 2 years, and the game is in much better state.

UE4 made it playable, and events are pretty useful.

However, the game is almost instance hub based now, there si little to nothing to do outside instances.

• 2 weeks later...

Hit YouTube for info about the Dungeons, it will give you all you need to be able to run through them now and with a recent update don't worry to much about the Mechs, with easy mode for dungeons worrying about mech is no longer needed since easy mode skips mech.

Also hit up Primewield for Gems for your weapon and pet. Just use your acquired emblems to buy Square Weapon Gems, pet gems you will get from dropped chests while  you farm.