Soulboost True tiger ->True Brightwill still not fixed

Snatchyy

We only get 7 Everwill evolution stones. After 1/27's maintenance after using all 7 from true tiger-you now only get up to awakened brightwill stage 2. We need compensation for the extra 2 stones that are currently impossible to get with the soulboost only giving 7/9 that we need. Please fix this ASAP? @Hime @Green Storm

The "soul-boost-event-more-preview" article (https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7144/soul-boost-event-more-preview ) as of 2PM 1/30 sunday, still has a table that states you should have Pentagonal Pet gems(soul boost contains a still powerful assortment of Triangular immutable pet gems).

One can infer that the original information sent to the ncwest team to make that table may have been flawed.  With so many inconsistencies (including

• 11 missing premium stones (3 for silversteel ring 10, 3 for silversteel earring 10, 3 for thornbreaker 9->silversteel 3, 5 for enchant stones to start the +1 process on the way to +3, for a total of 14 used, only 3 are awarded in soulboost)
  • 4 missing empyrean stones (5 for thornbreaker 9->silversteel 3, 1 is provided on level 41, which also provides 1 premium trans crystal and some trans crystals, which aren't useful for much at that stage, the materials awarded just seem aligned with some other versions upgrade cost instead of NA/EU.
  • 3 more Training Expansion vouchers than a character in NA/EU can use. (6 are awarded over soulboost, a character can unlock 3 additional tabs using 1 voucher each, for a total of 4 tabs at 3 vouchers used.)

At this point, it might be prudent to edit this sentence in the article just above the table "When you collect all the rewards from each stage, you should have the following upgraded equipment and items:" updated to "When you collect all the rewards from each stage, you should be most of the way to the following upgraded equipment and items:".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Knaxxxi said:

The amount is actually 'right'. Korea and Japan also got 7, but they removed Awknd. Stage 1 and 2. Soo yeah... always remember, the version of this game is made by people that don't know how this game works.

It doesnt matter what KR or other region gets, it matters what OUR* region gets. Before the 1/27's maintenance you only needed 7 stones because yeah 2 of the stages skipped but after maintenance that stage skip x2 was altered so now we need 9 total instead of the 7 soul boost stones. They (NCsoft) need to give every character the x2 Everwill Evolution stones because now we got screwed out of it. It literally makes no sense to why theres 7 when we get 9 for omega and 9 for talisman. Im sure the x7 champion heart stones will be just as bugged. But yeah the situation got really scuffed and hopefully admins can fix it soon. @Rynara @Green Storm

Edited by Snatchyy

16 hours ago, Troubling Rain said:

I sent a ticket to support about this and they offered to put my soul back to true tiger and give me back the 7 stones without using my restauration tokens.. I'd say you should do the same and just wait it out a bit until they fix it.. Same thing is for heart btw

fb7ab0e193ff8efffc7ec749a5408472.png

well that's nice of them in your case

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 7:15 PM, Loffie Green said:

fb7ab0e193ff8efffc7ec749a5408472.png

well that's nice of them in your case

Huh, thats weird.. Did you point out that you have recieved 7 Everwill Soul Evolution Stones (the maximum amount) from Soul Boost and according to their announcement page, when you get all the stones from the Soul Boost you should be able to upgrade your soul to True Brightwill Soul?

I pointed out their announcement and told them that its fake advertising and a bunch of stuff.. If you just ask for a revert maybe they just do it boilerplate and don't even check what they are doing...