GC 3 weapon isn’t directly obtainable if you completed act 11 Part 1 too soon

Parzival1423

So. Guess what I found out today? If you have an older character who you just kept up with the story on but had crap gear (Aransu 3 weapon), you didn’t get the free GC3 weapon from act 11’s first 6 chapters if you completed it before it was added in later.

why does this mater? You literally can’t create a dungeon group without the GC3 minimum. And for the 3 days while you farm triple dailies, you’re a detriment to any group who happens to let you get carried. And that’s just to get GC1. I haven’t seen yet but I might have to grab some upgrade materials from my main to level it to 3 before I can use the free stuff they give for 6.

What if that Was my main? What if I was a returning player and just got Boned because now I have to try and do cold storage and any dungeon with barely 1 mil dps or less, and when you finally get the GC1 you don’t even have any mats to get it to 3??

Btw I put in a ticket, this isn’t something they can fix. Best solution I can think of is the box needs to be GC3 and probably cost a single daily worth of dust.

Edited by Parzival1423

1 hour ago, Metatime said:

Go into transmute and you can transmute a GC1. That's what I did. It kinda sucks they didn't just give us GC3 but this is the best atm. Before older players had nothing before they added that

I mean yeah. But it’s gc1 not 3, which is still under the dungeon requirement, and requires 3 days worth of dailies for enough dust to craft that GC1. And that’s dailies while you have below the requirement to request groups to Do the dailies. I’m saying it’s a loop, not a good one

If you finish story you have enough mats to go GC4 since they give you boxes from GC3-GC6.

It still sucks they didnt make the box for Solar Energy GC3 instead of GC1 and it would solve all the problems, instead of forcing a 70 trans crystal cost onto players who already did story for the year or so that it was out before rewards were changed.