Everwill Soul Evolution Stone

Drakor

@Hime 
What's gonna happen with people like me who evolved soul-pet with oil/pet packs and also dropped the soul boost materials ?
I thought its not supposed to be upgraded up to awakened so i dropped it and thats clearly not my fault.. Is support going to give back 30oil and my tokens on 3different chars ? because i highly doubt it !

bugged atm, once you get to stage 5--> awakended is bugged from them onwards. same for pet and most likely heart.

sigh too many bugs nowadays because there probs isnt enough staff to properly fix the bugs before release when they copy the KR patches and changes, even some of the game is now in KR language like the end of the dungeon bid screen has bidder parts in KR.

1 minute ago, Askaria said:

bugged atm, once you get to stage 5--> awakended is bugged from them onwards. same for pet and most likely heart.

sigh too many bugs nowadays because there probs isnt enough staff to properly fix the bugs before release when they copy the KR patches and changes, even some of the game is now in KR language like the end of the dungeon bid screen has bidder parts in KR.

i just upgraded on my alt pet aura 5 to awakened 1 so it works fine.. at least for me
Problem is i dont have any other tokens left cause im lvl 44 and i drop the previous ones on floor because i thought it cant be evolved any further..

1 minute ago, poweROFLuck said:

i just upgraded on my alt pet aura 5 to awakened 1 so it works fine.. at least for me
Problem is i dont have any other tokens left cause im lvl 44 and i drop the previous ones on floor because i thought it cant be evolved any further..

you can up the pet slightly further than the soul or heart because it has more levels but you will still hit a point where it becomes bugged and the stones dont work atm. 

This is mindblowing how bad this situation has become. 

And to all the players here, I highly doubt they change Soul Boost. If you didn't do it before, well.... you're kinda screwed now. 

Start saving up vials now. 

• Like 1

After 1/28's maintenance, True tiger ->Brightwill stage 1 works now, okay great. We only get 7 Everwill Evolution stones from the Soul Boost Event in TOTAL. This is supposed to be Total of 9 stones, so were are MISSING TWO everwill evolution stones from this soulboost event. 

True Tiger ->Brightwill stage 1 = 1 stone
->Brightwill stage 2 = +1stone
->Brightwill stage 3 = +1stone
->Brightwill stage 4 = +1stone

->Brightwill stage 5 = +1stone
->Awakened Brightwill stage 1 = +1 stone 
->Awakened Brightwill stage 2 = +1 stone
->Awakened Brightwill stage 3 = +1 stone
->True Brightwill = +1 stone?

f871109e5bf4408af0235416ca6115c5.png

We also only get 7x Champion's Heart Evolution stones, i havent got to that point yet but i would imagine it would be the same after todays maintenance. I don't know how to proceed with this game anymore unfortunately. If we are only given 7 we cant expect to get True Brightwill etc when missing 2 stones. @Hime are you aware of this issue? Before todays maintenance we only needed 7 because it skipped from stage 5 to awaken 2, and then awakened 2 to true brightwill. Now we are stuck missing two stones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I believe that most of the players didn't proceed with transformation from Awakened Brightwill Soul Stage 1 to Awakened Brightwill Soul Stage 2 when they saw that their last Everwill Soul Evolution Stone isn't enough to upgrade to True Brightwill Soul. So, it would be great if we get path from Awakened Brightwill Soul Stage1 to True Brightwill Soul with our last Everwill Soul Evolution Stone. I hope it wouldn't be complicated solution.

the problem is that in KR, they had some soul stages removed.

two of the brightwill awaken stages do not exist.

so they only have 7 stages of upgrade in the brightwill tier of soul.

we still have 3 awaken stages, thus that is where the two missing stages worth of evolution stones are from.