Forums

Arena & BGs are disabled.

"-Ranking (F11) rewards have been updated. "
This patchnote would suggest that f11 ranking rewards and system would exist in this patch.

Unfortunately, on NA live we cannot see any seasons nor are we able to queue for 6v6 or 1v1 matches.  I personally have tried on wed for nova core and 1v1, and in both cases, i got the "Failed to Queue" message the original posted shared.

Thankyou for taking the time to check in on this issue for us.

No change.  In fact, Fri's emergency maintenance seems to have disabled MORE f11 content (Spectral Shrine and Den of the Ancients, both of which haven't even had active ladders for months and months).

Things that are broken now:

• Queuing for F11 pvp: Arena 1v1, 3v3, Battleground 6v6, Clan battleground
  • Entering solo dungeons Spectral Shrine and Den of the Ancients
  • Opening f11 menu (box says "retrieving season info"  and shortly after "Failed to retrieve season info"
  • Seeing the update rewards in f11 (used to say no season in progress, now cannot open the ui window, see above

The bolded ones are new after the friday emergency maintenance. 

@Himeif more info on any of these issues or screenshots or anything would help, please let us know what we can do to assist.  Its actually kind of hard to complete some of the ingame soulboost/battlepass tasks with these daily challenge involved tasks locked, hope for very quick fix.

Update: Spectral Shrine
Testing with a grizzled done everything sort of char, and a neglected 60voucher Dualblader

I was able to enter spectral shrine easy mode on the veteran, cleared it once.  Afterwards I was no longer able to reliably enter any mode of spectral shrine.

unknown.png
Newb Dualblader could enter easy. Was not able to clear.

Update: Arena

Veteran grizzled character that definitely did a couple 1v1 matches previous season (without ranking gold), was still unable to queue.

Newb Dualblader could queue successfully.

Update: Den of the Ancients

Both bounced off the entrance portal without zoning in and loading

unknown.png

Update F11 menu:

Active character with previous seasonal participation: gets that "retrieving info" box that turns into the "cannot retrieve info". Menu does not open

Fresh Dualblader: can open F11, I see 8 players ranked overalll for WWV, most look like fresher characters, none ranked for 1v1 overall. Going to ToI tab, Shrine tab, possibly other tabs, brings the menu into the "retrieving info" as above, and breaks menu until relog.

Please PM if additional character names/info, timestamps, or anything else would be helpful in coming to a solution to an issue affecting ton of players over multiple game modes.