Koldrak / Dungeon AFK | GM's need to take notice!

Snatchyy

Hello community, 

I'm sure many like me do not like to be taken advantage of, even if it's just a game. I've and many others experienced the afk, or severe afk problems mainly in Koldrak hours, and sometimes in dailies even. This is not right, or fair so I've come to ask for a vote to kick option-preferably for parties. Requests like these are needed because I've just done a Koldrak run spending 5-6minutes realizing only 5 people of the 12 man group were actively attacking the boss, no one at the edge. In-fact there was 7 people AFK that run. When dragon finished we saw 7 people finally jump down the cliff to collect their daily. Like are you serious??

If vote to kick option is not added, there are other alternatives you GM's can try to take, like damage % contribution for daily to count. Many other mmo's have this because FAIR IS FAIR. If the community has better ideas, please do share. Hopefully any GM or team will take notice and action to those actively AFKing. It's just ridiculous to see this every other day. @Hime

• Like 1

They AFK because Koldrak is quite prone to disconnecting or even freezing the game of players. Until this is resolved AFKing likely will continue. And before you go 'if their computer can't handle it they shouldn't do it', keep in mind ones computer often does NOT dictate them getting disconnected from the game itself, which is not their fault in the slightest, nor is the freezing up because I've heard from people with high end hardware having the same issues.

Besides, a vote to kick would be useless because sometimes they have majority. AFKers are unlikely to vote kick other AFKers.

Edited by LynMasterRace
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Uldrum said:

In koldrak i don't think it matters.

Of course it matters. Before the afk mess started, I could do koldrak with 13+ characters. Now because of afk @@@ +  disconnects I manage to do on average 7-8 characters per day.

And once more lets go back to basics, there is "Myth" that RAM was cleared after u shutting down your PC. Even yesterday I reed about achievement RAM-SSD hard drive where u can store your information because ram was loosing it. Well reality its different, and windows keeps all last loaded information to his fool, then decides what to delete and load something else. Maybe that was worked before, but with programs 60 GB+ its started to make problems, and instead clearing what u used probably yesterday, (at this point game) gets message RAM is fool so program was "crashing-closing". Who to blame? Microsoft or this game makers? And having "more RAM" doesn't helps if you doing lots of stuff daily. So yes lots people with UE4 with "preloading system" getting crashes, or just standing still until fight is over. just load "RAMMAP" from Microsoft web page and look yourself at "File Summary" what is at the moment or even after PC restart in your RAM. At the moment "Mapped File ->Empty->Standby List".

You can be shure its gonna take a while until they found how to solve.

people do afk at Koldrak because they got weak excuses for it now, not that anyone would care about otherwise.

II do like 6 runs on avarage each day, I relog disconnectt hit me in maybe like 25-33%

The last time I was kicked out from Koldrak fight itsel is at least 3 weeks ago, but hey it could happen gain anytime, so lets go afk....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Uldrum said:

You should have enough gear to carry the raid tho.

The disconnects is a bigger problem than the afkers imo

Unfortunately no, I have not.

Both are big problems, both ruins the game and makes us waste our time.