Can anyone confirm demon slayer outfit in drowning deeps?

Roxxout

Dungeons that are not in the F8 lobby are phased out and no longer drops any thing.

The demon slayer outfit can be obtained from the box that sometimes drop in easy or normal mode.

The current dungeons that can drop this box are Sandstorm temple, Brood chamber, Cathedra cliffs. Stonescale passage, Thrownwind caverns, House of idols and forest of echos.

Screenshot of the box

peqNEx9.png

Edited by Uldrum
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Uldrum said:

No.

Drowning deeps does not have any drops any more.

Read my previous reply.

I believe this information is incorrect. To my knowledge, the only dungeons that had their loot removed were the ones that had been part of the daily challenge but were not buffed in the UE4 update, specifically Dreamsong Theater, The Shadowmoor, and Ransacked Treasury. I do not believe the dungeons below this were affected. I have only run Drowning Deeps twice since this topic was brought up, but it DOES still drop soul shields and the Numok Bracelet, so loot has clearly not been removed (as opposed to Ransacked which gave me no box at all). I will have to keep running to see if I get the outfit, but I doubt they would remove only 1 item, and lillvargen already posted they they have had it drop since UE4.

31 minutes ago, Roxxout said:

Wonder why when you put your mouse on the dungeon it says outfit is there?

Because it used to come from there.

But then when they updated/changed things, they just did not change tool tips etc.

3 minutes ago, Unya said:

I believe this information is incorrect.

It's still quite a waste of time to run Drowning deeps when not knowing.

That outfit box does not have low drop chance during EM train.

I've once seen it 3 times in 6 dungeons.

So you just keep doing your daily trains every day and eventually it will drop.

The box is also Bound on account so you can run EM train on infinite amount of characters and then just send it to whoever needs it

5 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

It's still quite a waste of time to run Drowning deeps when not knowing.

That outfit box does not have low drop chance during EM train.

I've once seen it 3 times in 6 dungeons.

So you just keep doing your daily trains every day and eventually it will drop.

The box is also Bound on account so you can run EM train on infinite amount of characters and then just send it to whoever needs it

I've personally only seen the cosmetic selection boxes drop about five times total since UE4 launched (and I'm counting the accessory boxes), so I think the rate is pretty awful, not to mention you will have to outbid your party members for it instead of just soloing DD. But I agree that farming any outfit is only to be done if you have time to kill, and hoping for the box while already running relevant dailies is probably more practical than running old content. I'd only recommend farming DD to someone who already likes running past dungeons to collect old achievements, etc.

2 minutes ago, Unya said:

I've personally only seen the cosmetic selection boxes drop

Maybe you are thinking about the Normal mode one?

Demon slayer is in the easy mode box, the one that is a lot more common.

3 minutes ago, Unya said:

you will have to outbid your party members

Highest i've seen it go for was 50g.

Well that brings us to divine stones..where can I get then the easiest? Also on my warlock I have the old blue moon badge but I can upgrade it to legendary but I need one for reaver can I upgrade it then use the dragon express token thing to change it to a reaver based one?

1 hour ago, Unya said:

I believe this information is incorrect. To my knowledge, the only dungeons that had their loot removed were the ones that had been part of the daily challenge but were not buffed in the UE4 update, specifically Dreamsong Theater, The Shadowmoor, and Ransacked Treasury. I do not believe the dungeons below this were affected. I have only run Drowning Deeps twice since this topic was brought up, but it DOES still drop soul shields and the Numok Bracelet, so loot has clearly not been removed (as opposed to Ransacked which gave me no box at all). I will have to keep running to see if I get the outfit, but I doubt they would remove only 1 item, and lillvargen already posted they they have had it drop since UE4.

Why can't a dev or something confirm this for us?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Dungeons that are not in the F8 lobby are phased out and no longer drops any thing.

The demon slayer outfit can be obtained from the box that sometimes drop in easy or normal mode.

The current dungeons that can drop this box are Sandstorm temple, Brood chamber, Cathedra cliffs. Stonescale passage, Thrownwind caverns, House of idols and forest of echos.

Screenshot of the box

peqNEx9.png

Out of these you mentioned which is the easiest to solo?

5 hours ago, Roxxout said:

Out of these you mentioned which is the easiest to solo?

You can't solo them at least not at low gear, they are group content with lots of health.

Also, why would you need to solo them? they are part of the daily routine, just get those outfits overtime while you do your dailies.

5 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

I've seen it drop 2-3 times since UE4 was released.

And I got 1 of the boxes.

I still assume you are thinking about the Normal mode box.

There's not way you've only seen 3 outfit boxes if you did EM train every day.

Or you are just the most unlucky person in the world.

5 hours ago, Roxxout said:

Why can't a dev or something confirm this for us?

The Devs are in Korea, they don't even speak english, I doubt they would come here to confirm this.

"NCwest" are not devs, just managing/publishing the game, they don't know any actual information about the inner-workings of the game.

Edited by Uldrum

2 hours ago, Uldrum said:

There's not way you've only seen 3 outfit boxes if you did EM train every day.

It's impossible to do Normal Mode without having a clan.

I got one of those from Easy Mode.

Please spare the "just get a clan"...

Don't even go there...

12 hours ago, Rini Mahi said:

I did 2 runs a week ago, and the outfit dropped from the 2nd run.

I can 1000% confirm this.

Aight, quite weird that it still drops there then.

But i still think it would be easier to just get it while doing the daily routine rather than go out of your way to do a dungeon like that.

15 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

It's impossible to do Normal Mode without having a clan.

Not been in a clan since like 2018 and i manage to do both Normal and Hard mode just fine.

8 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Not been in a clan since like 2018 and i manage to do both Normal and Hard mode just fine.

I found it impossible.

Endless recruitment times just to get an HM7 to the party, and a bunch of HM12-15 with barely enough gear to beat Outlaw Island.

22 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Maybe you are low geared so noone wants to group with you?

Can't do anything with 2.4k AP?

There's stuff I could get, if I could just do more than Easy Mode.

But I'm not here to self pitty: I'm here to tell people how it is.

14 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

There's stuff I could get, if I could just do more than Easy Mode.

Well, If you intend to play the game as a F2P.

Then there will be many walls that might be difficult to climb over

Edited by Uldrum

1 minute ago, Uldrum said:

I just toss like at least 500 EU /Month at the game.

Solves most problems

Here, that's what most people get from a part-time job.

And you are just spending to jump over all problems...

No wonder the game is going so pay-to-win: you're literally paying to win!

500€ a month... Seriously?

• Like 1

I can confirm, Demon Slayer definitely still drops in Drowning Deeps. I just got it today. It was my character's 3rd run, but RNG is RNG; your luck may vary. It is pretty easy to solo with the gear these days, so farming is viable but use your time/luck as you see fit. Happy hunting!

Edit: Also, in regard to the question of Divine [Grace] Stones, please do not waste your time or money fusing badges. You can get a Legendary Soul Badge Chest from the Dragon Express (2nd tab) for 30 Solar Energy. If you're playing 3rd spec Warlock, you can choose any. Then buy the Warrior's Soul Badge Essence Chest (from the 1st tab of Dragon Express), select the Exemplar Essence, and create the Exemplar Badge (at least that's the one I'm using atm).

Edited by Unya
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1