Returning player Needs help for Raven King Solo mode

After a few years away I decided to come back when I heard about the update to UE4.  What I'm trying to do atm is beat the Solo mode for the Raven King, specifically that attack he uses when his health is almost down.  Throughout this fight he can barely get my heath down about 1% or 2% percent so its not my gear and I can't find any information on this version of the Raven King, only info that several years old about the original raid.

So what am I supposed to do when he does his "Devastating Attack"?

Are you talking about doing the solo version for the raid storyline (orange quest)?

There are no special mechanics that I recall; you should be able to kill very quickly. If you're taking too long, maybe finish the yellow storyline to gear up and then finish Raven King afterward. The only reason to do it at all is for the achievement. Alternatively, if you ever see anyone still running Skybreak Spire, you can complete the raid version with a team and it counts toward finishing the story as well.

13 hours ago, Unya said:

Are you talking about doing the solo version for the raid storyline (orange quest)?

There are no special mechanics that I recall; you should be able to kill very quickly. If you're taking too long, maybe finish the yellow storyline to gear up and then finish Raven King afterward. The only reason to do it at all is for the achievement. Alternatively, if you ever see anyone still running Skybreak Spire, you can complete the raid version with a team and it counts toward finishing the story as well.

You were right, after I got all the upgrades from the most recent chapter in the Story I went back and the Raven King effing melted.  Thanks.