Aurelian weapon illusion and desert bloom weapon illusion

DyoxEvo

I bought the aurelian weapon illusion for 180 skystealer challenge token, and I recently found out that the desert bloom weapon illusion, which if I am not mistaken you could get it in a previous fortune's favor event, has the exactly same model and the exactly or at least very similar effect.

Is this is a mistake or is it on purpose? @Hime

https://pasteboard.co/u8bdf364TH0R.png

https://pasteboard.co/5PBap58ih7Of.png

• Like 2

On 12/31/2021 at 1:52 PM, DyoxEvo said:

upJykbK.jpgNXtYbf3.jpg

This was indeed intentional. They do this all the time. They rereleased Day Trip outfit in an rng box when it was called something else and was previously an event only outfit then renamed the event version to day trip. Ncsoft does this stuff all the time and I actually feel bad for players who swiped Fortune's Favour to get that weapon skin, just to have it tossed in that merchant for free for coins. 

The same thing is happening with the current event and Winter Wonderland outfit. Previously in a trove and now it's free this event for 3 yarns, which pissed off players who swiped that trove to get it.

They unfortunately won't stop doing stuff like this. So assume any Trove or Fortune Favour you swipe for to get cosmetics/weapon skins, that eventually they could show up free in an event or free at a merchant for demonsbane coins.

Edited by MishaJ
  • Like 2

On 1/1/2022 at 3:29 AM, SayhaSeer said:

It's nothing new to be honest, we kind of got used to in receiving recoloured outfits, recoloured weapons with minor changes to some of them, in your case it looks like only Name changed lol

I have seen recoloured weapons like the lycan weapon, but white instead of blue, recolered Ice Breaker weapon illusion (I think), but like you said this is literally the same but different name.

1 hour ago, MishaJ said:

This was indeed intentional. They do this all the time. They rereleased Day Trip outfit in an rng box when it was called something else and was previously an event only outfit then renamed the event version to day trip. Ncsoft does this stuff all the time and I actually feel bad for players who swiped Fortune's Favour to get that weapon skin, just to have it tossed in that merchant for free for coins. 

The same thing is happening with the current event and Winter Wonderland outfit. Previously in a trove and now it's free this event for 3 yarns, which pissed off players who swiped that trove to get it.

They unfortunately won't stop doing stuff like this. So assume any Trove or Fortune Favour you swipe for to get cosmetics/weapon skins, that eventually they could show up free in an event or free at a merchant for demonsbane coins.

Well it something is paid and then becomes free or nearly free, it is not the same but I do not like it either.

Good point on the fortune's favor, it is likely that some people paid to get the desert bloom weapon for example and now you can get it (with different name lol) for skystealer challenge tokens. It is like a scam.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DyoxEvo said:

I have seen recoloured weapons like the lycan weapon, but white instead of blue, recolered Ice Breaker weapon illusion (I think), but like you said this is literally the same but different name.

Well it something is paid and then becomes free or nearly free, it is not the same but I do not like it either.

Good point on the fortune's favor, it is likely that some people paid to get the desert bloom weapon for example and now you can get it (with different name lol) for skystealer challenge tokens. It is like a scam.

welcome to ncsoft they will continue this cycle unless enough people voice their concerns

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...