Event   [EU only] First Price 25 Sacred Oil

Mizuki

it's nice to see that many people are participating in the event :3 i hope u guys had fun with creating pictures 

Winner will be announced Saturday the 8.01 at 6pm CET

Edited by Mizuki
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I Finished the selection.

it was very hard and u guys did a amazing job! 

thank you all for participating 🙂 

all Selected please write down ur Ingame name here so i can send u the rewards 🙂

1 Place 

@Quack Quack    amazing picture, Koldrak was a good choice, the mix between the different light and dark colors and the red of the dragon, I think really well considered.
the change in the vertical was also a very good idea.  

2 Place

@Rini Mahia really good outfit - color choice, there was really not much missing up to place 1, but unfortunately the background was not so easy to see in the picture.

3 Place 

@TryptophaneVery cute, it is also very difficult for me to decide, next time please also pay attention to the angle in relation to the tree behind the character so that the pillars cannot be seen then it will be perfect.

4 Place

@Tough Crow Very surprising, good old yeti, very good idea with playing the flute and that goes very well with the cat who listens very quietly

5 Place 

@SayhaSeer hah very well done and the cat xD
fits nice to the background really like it

6 Place 

@ThunderPK very good angle to the christmas tree, i would only have liked to see the character in the center, unfortunately it is hardly recognizable: x
but still a good combination and really nice with the glasses.

7 Place 

@zArtiks where do all the flute players come from : D very good background and with the otter it fits really well

8 Place

@Tachiibana very good, background fits and the outfit also looks fantastic, it's just strange that pet is in half xD

9 Place

@MishaJ really good in sync 🙂 only the background is a bit dreary and not that inspiring.

10 Place 

@yuuki mashyu  eeeh XD very nice looks good but also i know it was not otherway possible but the character is not very good to see here. 

i know i sayed 10 winner but 2 other were also very nice made so i added place 11 and 12 

11 Place 

@AwwQTvery well made xD is cool positioned and the idea is also realy good. 

12 Place

@Miwaran sweet outfit and emote very nice made, i just miss the background here, i know where u made this picture u should go other places in frostbite canyon there are alot nice spots 🙂

Thanks for all others too it was a very hard so many good pics i love 🙂 

until next time! 🙂

if u liked it  

follow me on twitter 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to @Quack Quack for 1st and @Tryptophane for 3rd

Big Grats to everyone for winning, ^u^/
and hard luck for the participants. ❤️

Not forgeting a special Thank you to @Mizuki for this fun event, it was so exciting to remember places to find the best spot for this event,

I really never expected to end up in top 5, it is Unreal (pun intended) 😛

My reason for chosing this place is becuase of the Sakura Tree in the "Frostscale Basin", it is was a mix of one of my favorite trees + a winter themed area. x3

But hay I am very glad for 2nd place, I will take it with joy in my heart. 🥰

Thanks again Mizuki for this fun event. ❤️

In Game Name : Rini Mahi

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Rini Mahi
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for the delayed reply, first of all thanks to you Mizuki for the cool event, was fun going back to one of my favourite places in the game!

(Which is Frostbite Canyon, where Shrieking caverns is located.... I used to struggle very hard to climb there with only 12s stamina ahah)

That said thank you again!

Ign: BlazingHearth

• Thanks 1