is there ever gonna be a fix for the disconnects when changing characters?

Divinehero

BnS so useless, can't even get rid of cheaters....or fix anything actually

Howeveer there is a workaround
I read this on reddit somewhere, I been using this method and it works
Before you switch go to f8 main lobby then switch from there, so far I never DC when i do it this way. 
Remeber: you do need to be at the f8 lobby and NOT in the F8 dungeon, if you do it fom the dungeon  you may still DC

On 12/22/2021 at 5:17 AM, LaraKelly said:

BnS so useless, can't even get rid of cheaters....or fix anything actually

Fun Fact: majority of games out there have cheaters, Blade and Soul is not exception.

It's the old arms race, you build a better shield and I build a weapon to defeat that shield, so you build an even better shield and so on.

Eventually every measure created to protect a game  from cheating and hacking will be defeated. 

Edited by SayhaSeer

Guess thats why so many games now have the cheats built into the game themselves.

Perhaps they need to review what Warframe has done as the game is literally cheat free. But then everything can die in 1 hit so theres no reason to chase magically higher dps numbers.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2021 at 5:42 AM, matthew said:

Guess thats why so many games now have the cheats built into the game themselves.

Most of the time cheat codes are implemented in games so that the developers can easily test specific game features without the limitations a player might face.

For example if a developer wanted to check out how hard a specific boss can hit, dying would be a major inconvenience. So the developer uses a cheat or in other words their "Admin Powers" so that he/she can't die and test the feature without being interrupted by pesky death.

Developers do spend a lot of time and effort in trying to prevent cheating on their games. But as the fight against piracy has shown, it’s an arms race. You will have thousands and thousands of minds trying to find a way to cheat, vs a team of developers with limited time and efforts and a lot of different things to manage. So at best, they can only react to whatever new cheat is brought aboard. It is very hard to make a game cheat-proof. I’d prefer they invest time and money into making the game good instead and catching and banning cheaters instead.

On 12/22/2021 at 5:17 AM, LaraKelly said:

BnS so useless, can't even get rid of cheaters

So there is no point in going around and spreading how "Useless" Blade and Soul is in dealing with cheaters, when probably more then 90% of games out there have cheaters of some sort, literally search any Video Game title in Google, YouTube, Forums and I'm sure you will find people of these games complaining the same as people are complaining here about these pesky cheaters.