Best Suggestion About Earn Crypto and Battle Pass

Dhale Wick

Hello there. 

i am here for the new impossible think. lol

First think is BATTLE PASS!. 😏

Lets talk about the some Battle Pass event, 

People want to earn hongmoon levels, oils and premium stones, (impossible gems),

Battle pass will help the people who couldn't pay much for the hongmoon store think, or just premium users.

You know some countries had already some economics problem and terrible dollar and euro exchange rate..

Maybe some premium users or f2p users will buy just the battle pass and can reach max level and gears.

Second think is Earn Crypto! 🤑

Its actually for help the users. You know if someone already have battle pass and premium membership, battle pass can give more reward especially crypto!

its sounds like more impossible but the age is evoluting digital money, crypto age! and also games! 

Maybe blade and soul can change something and get more users even they didnt fix everthing with ue4

Regards!

Edited by Dhale Wick

I doubt that anyone will buy something here when they find out that when changing characters the game closes, and when they try to enter again, a black screen occurs. People leave every day, and until these bugs are fixed, nothing will help.

49 minutes ago, Dhale Wick said:

Maybe some premium users or f2p users will buy just the battle pass and can reach max level and gears.

Battle Pass is the wrong buisness move if you look at how they manage F10. Battle Pass would be worth way to much.

49 minutes ago, Dhale Wick said:

Second think is Earn Crypto! 🤑

Its actually for help the users. You know if someone already have battle pass and premium membership, battle pass can give more reward especially crypto!

Crypto is basically pure $$$ why would a company pay their customers ? Also if i misunderstood and you meant to implement a way to do mining while playing, yeah there are some games that do that but every game i know they do that is some 2d cheap game cause it runs on a potato this kind of game can accept when you use like 90% of ur gpu for other stuff.

• 1 month later...
Am 16.12.2021 um 08:07 schrieb PervertedLyn:

Battle Pass is the wrong buisness move if you look at how they manage F10. Battle Pass would be worth way to much.

Crypto is basically pure $$$ why would a company pay their customers ? Also if i misunderstood and you meant to implement a way to do mining while playing, yeah there are some games that do that but every game i know they do that is some 2d cheap game cause it runs on a potato this kind of game can accept when you use like 90% of ur gpu for other stuff.

hear me out on this one, what if they teamed up with Razer to earn Razer Silver/Gold and then be able to spend it only on that shop for BnS related digital stuff or Razer stuff, everyone profits.

especially those whose Systems basically idle when playing BnS.