One week after gameguard

GenericNick

Battlegrounds are still dominated by cheaters.

Aerodrome rank is dominated by cheaters.
Challenge mode is dominated by cheaters.

Speedhackers mass farming event evo stones on multiple accounts.

Us legitimate players couldn't use f5 for a week.

@HimeNCWest has the data necessary to punish people who bypassed GameGuard on day 1 by using F5 marketplace logs. Why isn't anything being done?

Edited by GenericNick
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

I think masd farmers on EVo stones are rather those AFK-warriors who are flooding the server atm

And maybe better don't bother, else us legitimate players have to sit out a week from BG, Aerodrome and challenge as well 😕

42 minutes ago, Belido said:

I think masd farmers on EVo stones are rather those AFK-warriors who are flooding the server atm

Then you have no idea what's really going on. AFKers are few. Actual farmers you will never encounter, they're not doing it in f8 with randoms. They're doing it alone or in private multiruns, speedhacking/jumpinghacking 1 carry to finish the job.

Edited by GenericNick

2 minutes ago, Yuki Kei said:

It is literally the players who do not cheat who are punished. Remove this anti cheat that does the opposite of its job

I disagree. Gameguard itself is great and for the vast majority of people did not affect performance at all.

The issue is the bypass.

LUCKILY ENOUGH people who bypassed GameGuard accidentally self-reported by using F5 marketplace when GG was blocking it.

This is where NCWest can actually come in and parse the marketplace logs for accounts that bypassed.

24 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

I disagree. Gameguard itself is great and for the vast majority of people did not affect performance at all.

The issue is the bypass.

LUCKILY ENOUGH people who bypassed GameGuard accidentally self-reported by using F5 marketplace when GG was blocking it.

This is where NCWest can actually come in and parse the marketplace logs for accounts that bypassed.

I have never modified any game file or added anything since February 2016. My entourage did not understand why I was enduring a game full of lag when there were solutions. But I stuck to my beliefs and never did. Now that this anticheat is there, most of the time the game launches on a black screen and I am forced to restart the computer to try to restart the game, it may happen that I have to do it 3 to 5 times to be able to play . (Do not forget the random disconnection since September 8 which adds to the problem) Moreover the F5 has not worked for a week and only for those who do not cheat.

Edited by Yuki Kei
weird and unwanted translation

22 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

dream on... and even if, this will be a fat 3 day ban

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GenericNick said:

Us legitimate players couldn't use f5 for a week.

@HimeNCWest has the data necessary to punish people who bypassed GameGuard on day 1 by using F5 marketplace logs. Why isn't anything being done?

Do you even remotely comprehend how utterly fatal to the game that would be? In addition, I know a few people that were able to access F5, though quite infrequently even with Gameguard functional. Are they to be punished because GameGuard crapped out, too?

5 hours ago, Yuki Kei said:

most of the time the game launches on a black screen and I am forced to restart the computer to try to restart the game, it may happen that I have to do it 3 to 5 times to be able to play . (Do not forget the random disconnection since September 8 which adds to the problem) 

Try to put in game settings display mode on "Windowed Fullscreen", it helped me get rid of black screens

I still don't see any body repoting getting banned. These cheaters shouold be banned. If not all just randomly choose some so they can at least learn their lession and not be annoying arrogrant claiming chetaing is like their right to cheat. This would be a good example to the cheaters.

I actaully run my own raids and if some of them get banned due to cheating I can rebuild etc and rather do so and have only peopel who don't cheat! I don't mind losing half my raids if it can cleans out this deased of cheating!

Edited by LaraKelly

11 hours ago, GenericNick said:

The issue is the bypass.

There were a few legitimate players being able to use F5 all day with GG enabled, so you end up banning legit players as well who did nothing wrong. What a great idea. Not. 

5 hours ago, LaraKelly said:

I still don't see any body repoting getting banned. These cheaters shouold be banned. If not all just randomly choose some so they can at least learn their lession and not be annoying arrogrant claiming chetaing is like their right to cheat. This would be a good example to the cheaters.

I actaully run my own raids and if some of them get banned due to cheating I can rebuild etc and rather do so and have only peopel who don't cheat! I don't mind losing half my raids if it can cleans out this deased of cheating!

Randomly choose? You really think this would help? No. These people already know the consequences if getting caught on a clip or video. If you ban them (and some of them have actually been permanently banned), they'll just move on to a new game. That's it. 

What NCWest needs to do is ban EVERY cheater, permanently. Enforce strict rules and make cheating a absolute no-go. 

Obviously, this might end up deleting a lot of from the playercount because cheaters in this game aren't really a rare occurance. They need to ban every type of cheater, from simple XML users to blatantly cheaters using godmode, speed and autoskill cheats. 

As long as NC doesn't enforce a strict ban policy for doing illegal activities, the problem will always life on. Gameguard got bypassed already and it will again. The only way to solve this is to actually permanently ban everyone cheating. Please consider this @Hime.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amane said:

As long as NC doesn't enforce a strict ban policy for doing illegal activities, the problem will always life on. Gameguard got bypassed already and it will again. The only way to solve this is to actually permanently ban everyone cheating. Please consider this @Hime.

I suggsted randonly baned a few cheaters, so they can see their fellow cheaters beeing baned and make the rest stop etc  and maybe bann more later since I see nothing done yet.

On the other hand I am all for even perm ban them all (every single one even tho who claism they are doing it just so they can see dsp meter) and get rid of this diseases of cheating as I said ealier I don't even care if I have to rebuild my raids due to cheaters being banned. I rather have a game that is cheat free. 

BnS alrady have other issues like ping, performenace and now it's cheaters. So lets get rid of all these cheaters! 

4 minutes ago, LaraKelly said:

I suggsted randonly baned a few cheaters, so they can see their fellow cheaters beeing baned and make the rest stop etc  and maybe bann more later since I see nothing done yet.

On the other hand I am all for even perm ban them all (every single one even tho who claism they are doing it just so they can see dsp meter) and get rid of this diseases of cheating as I said ealier I don't even care if I have to rebuild my raids due to cheaters being banned. I rather have a game that is cheat free. 

BnS alrady have other issues like ping, performenace and now it's cheaters. So lets get rid of all these cheaters! 

Listen, there's already a few people who got permanently banned for cheating and it didn't stop anyone from cheating at all. They saw their fellow people getting severely punished. It didn't change anything. 

It doesn't matter if policies are enforced on that level. They need to be very strict. No exceptions. If you cheat, you're out of the game. No second chances. This is how it should be done. 

Edited by Amane
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amane said:

Listen, there's already a few people who got permanently banned for cheating and it didn't stop anyone from cheating at all. 

You are sure that is wiithin BnS? I heared a lot of rummors, but this is a new one...

PS: not counting those who get perma banned for charging back their CC, but that impact their $$$ directly, so no fun.

Edited by Belido
PS

3 hours ago, Belido said:

You are sure that is wiithin BnS? I heared a lot of rummors, but this is a new one...

PS: not counting those who get perma banned for charging back their CC, but that impact their $$$ directly, so no fun.

Yes, I know that person who got hit a few months ago. All his accounts and characters got wiped. 

Already done since the last maintenance. Currently I am on my 4th restart of the pc in the hope of being able to play ...

12 hours ago, Offy78 said:

Try to put in game settings display mode on "Windowed Fullscreen", it helped me get rid of black screens

5 hours ago, Yuki Kei said:

Already done since the last maintenance. Currently I am on my 4th restart of the pc in the hope of being able to play ...

Yeah, it helped 2 days, but today on koldrak, again a classic scenario: an attempt to change a character - disconnect - restarting the game - black screen - restarting the pc ... I am seriously thinking about leaving this game that turned into masochism.

9 minutes ago, Offy78 said:

Yeah, it helped 2 days, but today on koldrak, again a classic scenario: an attempt to change a character - disconnect - restarting the game - black screen - restarting the pc ... I am seriously thinking about leaving this game that turned into masochism.

Try to close NVIDIA Control pannel before starting the game.. I think it helps

1 hour ago, Offy78 said:

I don't have NVIDIA, i have AMD thing, but i don't use it for bns and launcher.

ok sorry 😞

Review of my day:
8 chars / weekly challenge
2 chars / daily challenge
22 pc restart
4 launcher crash
and finally I can finally go to sleep in farm afk, I will surely dream of black screens
Thanks NCwest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yuki Kei said:

ok sorry 😞

Review of my day:
8 chars / weekly challenge
2 chars / daily challenge
22 pc restart
4 launcher crash
and finally I can finally go to sleep in farm afk, I will surely dream of black screens
Thanks NCwest.

Don't be sorry, on the contrary, thanks for trying to help). Since NC continues to ignore the problems, we only have to try to look for a fix ourselves.