bugs and more bugs

chilegamerz

here is my list of the most important bugs:

1.- warlock TD there are times that the rest of td does not work this is already a problem from the ue4

2.- Ctrl + i still does not work this option is very important and it still does not work

3.- when one changes character sometimes an error appears that disconnects when changing to another character

4.- This is new the marketplace since September 8 began to give problems now it does not work at all.

5.- This is another bug that started on September 8, now when you disconnect from the game when you change your character and we start again, the black screen appears and it costs a lot to play normally again, I have to use the option to scan file later restart the pc and I can just play.

6.- A friend showed me that the ctr + i and f5 works for the marketplace but it works only with the bns multi tool and it is not the idea to use external programs to use the options that should work in the game by default apart from the risk of banning It's worth it for using external programs, keep in mind that several of us have been playing for several years and we do not want to take the risk using these programs, but it is the last straw that with using external programs we have to use the game tools (f5 - ctr + i)

Note: it is understandable that maybe they have a lot of work or they still cannot fix these problems but at least they owe us some explanation regarding these problems and I have spent years and I have invested a lot of time and money even though compared to others the money is nothing. invested.

• Thanks 1

@Hyunkel @Hime Hello. These are very important points that make the game unplayable. Also, the complete lack of communication from ncsoft is perceived as disrespect towards the players. It seems that we are deliberately left in the dark. Could you please convey this information to the responsible persons. Thank you.

Edited by Offy78

• 5 weeks later...