RE:Known Issue, Marketplace

ElectricPotato

9 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

@Hime

If player clients properly running Gameguard cannot access the f5,  it would be logical to assume that players who have made f5 transactions since maintenance are in some way interfering/bypassing/disabling gameguard, no?

Perhaps the NCwest teams just got a big list of accounts for smol vacations!

yes @Himeyou should ban anyone who uses the marketplace today and while it still broken since they obviously use bypass

Remember when they removed game guard because it broke things and fixed nothing? Yet here we are again.

If we are listing things that don't work properly, I'll add the logging in failure error here, because every time I disconnect now, there's a chance that I get that error, and can't get back on my account for 10-15 mins. And guess when was the last time this was an issue for several ppl? Last time we had game guard. But now with the added bonus that you dc almost every time you switch characters. 

Here's a thread from back then:

The way game guard was implemented does nothing. People are bypassing it with no problem, using the same cheats and xml edits they were using before. We've been asking for cheaters to be dealt with and after 3 months of "working on an anti-cheat" this is what we got... and on top of everything it actually breaks thing or straight out locks you out of your account if you don't bypass it which is just rubbing salt into the wound. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 4:26 PM, ElectricPotato said:

@Hime

If player clients properly running Gameguard cannot access the f5,  it would be logical to assume that players who have made f5 transactions since maintenance are in some way interfering/bypassing/disabling gameguard, no?

Perhaps the NCwest teams just got a big list of accounts for smol vacations!

I have no issue with the f5 and i'm not using anything to intefere with gameguard. So I don't think this is related and that they will do something based on that

7 hours ago, yuuki mashyu said:

I have no issue with the f5 and i'm not using anything to intefere with gameguard. So I don't think this is related and that they will do something based on that

Interesting. Do you play on NA or EU ?

This is a ridiculous and moronic thread. Instead of shaming NCSoft for breaking an absolutely vital component of the game for several days, you choose to sit on your fake throne of righteousness shaming whatever player this game has left for actually fixing the marketplace on their end.

No, I absolutely do not condone the cheating like speedhacking that ruins rankings and choose to make fun of those who need a wheelchair like GCD to play this game but this type of thread really ain't it. We know it's Gameguard that broke F5. And you know why it's not fixed yet? Because these incompetent developers that don't care about this region KNOW that paying customers already have it working on their end; there's no way anyone that is still playing and paying wouldn't get their F5 working. And I do think they should ban those that pay that are also hard cheating rankings, btw. You need to learn when to actually raise a stink.

It was deliberate that they implemented an anticheat already cracked over 3 years ago just now for our region. It's just to shut people up.

Now don't be surprised if F5 isn't fixed until next maintenance IF at all. Maybe we will see 2 weeks without F5.

• Like 1

hold on i am no cheater and running clean install of bns nor have i installed any 3rd party tools f5 works fine here neverthaless F5 doesnt run on the same server as the game and it can be modified by staff

maybe is a region issue because ive had no issue since maintenace.

Edited by PRrexoe

7 hours ago, PRrexoe said:

hold on i am no cheater and running clean install of bns nor have i installed any 3rd party tools f5 works fine here neverthaless F5 doesnt run on the same server as the game and it can be modified by staff

maybe is a region issue because ive had no issue since maintenace.

Are you on NA or EU ?

8 minutes ago, PinkyMira said:

@Himeits funny how people who use multitool can acces f5 without any issue, while people who play on normal launcher cant acces f5 market keep getting this msg error, so are you telling us to break rules and use cheat to acces market or what ?

cool so nice losses from not able to trade the event stuff for those who play without 3rd pty software, that's a nice one!

• Like 1

it's sad that the marketplace takes so much time to get fixed.  i wonder if it's because they try not to make an emergency maintenance, so they can do it on wednesday.

further more it's also sad to see that the new game guard system, which is the reason for causing the problem, is pretty much useless against the hacker in this game. i think it took them 1 or 2 hours. 

i guess, it's a lost fight. 

i just hope for a fix with marketplace on wednesday, maybe to disable the gameguard, and fix it if this is even possible

• Like 2

On 12/12/2021 at 11:29 AM, RinDman said:

Asking them to put the heartbeat they forgot and fixing urls/integrated browser ? It's too much for them 

I don't have statistics, but I can assume most ppl that play and spend on this game are cheating in one or the other (macros, xmls, etc.), so it was probably conscious decision to give them the backdoor possibility.