Error shows up while trying to open game

22 minutes ago, ßIÖHÄZÄRD said:

Anyone else getting the error while trying to open the game?

" System Message

The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4046) "

@Hime?

Ya games busted. Ive tried everything. isnt antivirus blocking anything or razer synapse. update and repair doesnt fix. no automatic gameguard running though either?

• Like 3

I get a black screen every time I start the games and nothing happens ... even after 10 minutes. The blade and soul process is not active but the black screen remains. The only way to make it go away is to restart the computer, Beautiful games

• Like 3

If you know how to use google, you will be able to find some info about the infamous 4046. 4046 is the error code for detecting modified/added files to the game's folder. There's a solution for it *khhm, pls dun ban me ty*, but the easier one is to delete every modified / added file uwu Killing proccesses (aka closing other software etc) won't help, because 4049 is the error code for illegal program usage. I found these 2 codes with 2 minutes of googling, so if I am wrong sowwy 🙂 But you should be contacting support anyway, or at least write in the correct forum section

1 minute ago, Hungibungi said:

If you know how to use google, you will be able to find some info about the infamous 4046. 4046 is the error code for detecting modified/added files to the game's folder. There's a solution for it *khhm, pls dun ban me ty*, but the easier one is to delete every modified / added file uwu Killing proccesses (aka closing other software etc) won't help, because 4049 is the error code for illegal program usage. I found these 2 codes with 2 minutes of googling, so if I am wrong sowwy 🙂 But you should be contacting support anyway, or at least write in the correct forum section

Big assumptions made there...the main point is that the anticheat is not working properly. won't even run causing the game not to run. With no modified files/nc launcher/no firewall or antivirus blocking/mouse programs/etc. I found the *solution* but definitely not working as intended.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xtclikeafox said:

Big assumptions made there...the main point is that the anticheat is not working properly. won't even run causing the game not to run. With no modified files/nc launcher/no firewall or antivirus blocking/mouse programs/etc. I found the *solution* but definitely not working as intended.

share your solution with us. I also see no splashscrrens for gameguards or whatever.

• Like 1

got dced out of koldrak on both of my characters, in second case I even got message that claimed I am using unautorized program, even though I am not using it, it happen during HUGE lag in the koldrak so I am assuming it was lag that triggered that since I changed nothing and I am playing just fine right now

5 minutes ago, Culaio said:

got dced out of koldrak on both of my characters, in second case I even got message that claimed I am using unautorized program, even though I am not using it, it happen during HUGE lag in the koldrak so I am assuming it was lag that triggered that since I changed nothing and I am playing just fine right now

the second case  is an oldy, I got this since UE4 update every 1-2 weeks.

2 minutes ago, Belido said:

the second case  is an oldy, I got this since UE4 update every 1-2 weeks.

I see

Also I was wrong about my game running fine...its NOT, I have huge lag spikes even in f8. I didnt have such problems since the old engine, game is unplayble for me, game was running fine for me before update.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Culaio said:

I see

Also I was wrong about my game running fine...its NOT, I have huge lag spikes even in f8. I didnt have such problems since the old engine, game is unplayble for me, game was running fine for me before update.

you have checked if FTH hit in with your crash issues?

Just now, Culaio said:

FTH ?

It's a Windows thing. If your game crashes there's a chance that Windows will flag it.
'If Windows decides that your application is crashing too often, it will automatically start using the FTH for your application. The FTH is much slower than the normal heap and your application performance will take a big hit.'

You can fix it easily with a 3rd party launcher / following the guide from BnS Academy 😄

2 minutes ago, Hungibungi said:

You can fix it easily with a 3rd party launcher / following the guide from BnS Academy 😄

or use the guide from Microsoft:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/win7appqual/fault-tolerant-heap

or

https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/win32/win7appqual/fault-tolerant-heap

just be shure the console for running that command has admin rights.

Edited by Belido
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Belido said:

or use the guide from Microsoft:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/win7appqual/fault-tolerant-heap

or

https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/win32/win7appqual/fault-tolerant-heap

just be shure the console for running that command has admin rights.

If I look at events and there is no event with current date it should mean that this didnt trigger for bns yet ?

16 minutes ago, Culaio said:

If I look at events and there is no event with current date it should mean that this didnt trigger for bns yet ?

FTH has it's own event log, I can't tell much atm, as I got FTH deactivated since ages, as it easily get triggered by my start issues.

4 hours ago, Yuki Kei said:

I get a black screen every time I start the games and nothing happens ... even after 10 minutes. The blade and soul process is not active but the black screen remains. The only way to make it go away is to restart the computer, Beautiful games

I have the same problem.