The Death of Blade and Soul

LynMasterRace

37 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

With the impending antichest  being launched, this is the end of the game. Performance will tank to worse then UE3 levels, disconnects will happen more often and false bans will be immensely common.

I agree with you how I can one shot the boss if I keep crashing
goodbye decent game play 

Edited by I am a gmVodka

28 minutes ago, Fanniee said:

Lyn master 

only if it's the end for you., now it's over stupid, unnecessary gcd and many other hackers that abusive players used, that's the price you pay for being abusive, congratulations for the work nc soft

how dare you say that 
like you dint use all of that things 
you should be very ashamed of yourself for saying that 

3 hours ago, I am a gmVodka said:

like you dint use all of that things 

I've never used that, and i'm never going to.

I very much hope every one who has ever used those mods/cheats/addons just gets banned.

Game will be better off without people who expect you to cheat.

It's disgusting to read the guides on the academy discord that openly advise you to cheat.

Edited by Uldrum

1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

I've never used that, and i'm never going to.

I very much hope every one who has ever used those mods/cheats/addons just gets banned.

Game will be better off without people who expect you to cheat.

It's disgusting to read the guides on the academy discord that openly advise you to cheat.

sure sure keep saying that 
meanwhile using all the good stuff 

xD imagine crying that others are "cheating". Just cuz the majority does it, doesn't mean everyone does, stop being so single minded.

Can we have this topic terminated @Hime? These 'fights' have been going on ever since the huge forum about implementing an anti-cheat became a thing. 
This forum just causes unnecessary drama.

1 hour ago, Chibiki Z said:

Just implement the power for people to change skills on key bindings 🙂 and actually being able to customize easy mode.

Yeah, tbh it's pretty idiotic imo that for certain classes like ice warlock simple mode works perfectly, while earth summoner without some addons or whatever is complete poopoo and does like 50% of dps you should be doing if not less