Enchantment rate

andy12008

Hello I would interresieren times as with you the enchantment rate with the new 3 items is.(ring, earring, necklace) So I need for each plus around the 30 attempts from +5 to +6 with each item, am grad to get the ring on +8 I think da wirds much more.I find that a little too much.

Hello small update I have now decided to stop with the plussen because the ring has almost 30 attempts again and is still not +8.If with me each plus process can not take place under 30 attempts I see no point in it to continue to plussen.It costs besides also ne quantity of gold and in the store Fussionssteine buy comes with my enchantment rate also not into consideration.So then I can only wish you good luck that it works better with you, see you.

I think you are german, because google is not translating it completely right. So i will answer it in that too. 

The odds were shown in the Patch Notes of the Demonsbane release. At 5-6 it had a 15% succes rate with each stage lowering it by 1% and at stage 10 only 5% with each lowering it by 0.4%. The synthesis stones that drop from FoE have a 5% higher chance than fusion stones, if you dont mind waiting/farming for it.

Uploaded a pic with the odds. It is probably easier/faster to ask faction chat in the game.

Die Chancen waren in dem News Artikel drin als Dämonenbann rauskam. Von 5-6 sind es 15% und jede weitere Stufe senkt es um 1%. Ab Stufe 10 sind es nur noch 5% und jede weitere Stufe senkt es um 0.4%.  Die alternativen Synth Steine die nun vom Wald der Echos droppen haben eine 5% höhere chance gegebenüber den Fusionssteinen auf jeder Stufe, aber von denen brauch man viel mehr.

Ich hab dir ein Bild mit den Chancen hochgeladen. Es ist aber viel einfacher, wenn du im Faktionenchat nachfragst oder in den EU Discords falls es die gibt? Ich weiß leider nicht viel vom EU Server.

https://imgur.com/a/dtMRxcW

Edited by Crona Darkdance